Latest topics

CONFIRMED: No Nikaah for Asya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CONFIRMED: No Nikaah for Asya

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-02, 22:33

Hey QHians,

Sorry for dashing all your hopes, but after watching today's precap, it is quite evident and almost confirmed that Asad-Zoya wont get 3rd time lucky and wedding wont happen.

The 5th wish will be to find Zoya's father and Asad will get successful in unearthing her father's identity.

He will fulfill all her wishes and will grant her heaven (greatest happiness in the form of her father whom she has been waiting for since childhood) as for him the heaven lies where his heart(Zoya) is :) 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: CONFIRMED: No Nikaah for Asya

Post by asmi on 2013-08-02, 22:37

is dere nethng to confirm polly...

i feel GUL has turned into ekta....dragging toh in madam se sikhe....

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-02, 23:12

Lolzzz Asmi :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-02, 23:14

Pals .... Miss you .... Will be back after next week ....inshallah... Somebody better get married .... Either Asya or Huma Ayn.... Or Jalal jodha... I'm really getting hungry...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-02, 23:16

HEy Sabi.......missing u dear...Ayan-Humeira got married....check my another post...symbolic hi sahi Wink

Am waiting for u :)  come soon :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-03, 10:19

hey pallu, too many times we've seen asad and zoya's nikaah breakup, so this is nothing new, gul can drag this rubber band until it breaks, tai tai karti hui :)  BTW, am I seeing things or is KSG's acting looking more and more flat Question ....has he lost interest, but why scratch 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-03, 10:36

My lips are sealed as far as KSG is concerned, he started off as Asad and and now hysterical fans want him to play Armaan......Gul says its business which she is concerned hence he has started baring his body, cleaning floors and uttering cheeky romantic dialogues....the 30 year old MAN cant romance in a mature way, he has to resort to childish ways to keep the fans happy

About his interest in the show......hopefully the track gets a proper and timely closure else we will soon see another "Barun exit" in the making

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-03, 10:48

pollyanna wrote:My lips are sealed as far as KSG is concerned, he started off as Asad and and now hysterical fans want him to play Armaan......Gul says its business which she is concerned hence he has started baring his body, cleaning floors and uttering cheeky romantic dialogues....the 30 year old MAN cant romance in a mature way, he has to resort to childish ways to keep the fans happy

About his interest in the show......hopefully the track gets a proper and timely closure else we will soon see another "Barun exit" in the making

I used to like Asad in the beginning, but can't relate to this new personality......... ahhh, so, for gul's it's business, toh kya karegi maateswari, she'll show him in his chuddies tomorrow? scratch 

i read your lines too fast and thought he's baring his body to clean the floors and was like WTH? then re-read and got it :lol!: 

what you said about the 'Exit' is so true yaar, i hope this ends soon and we'll see the story move forward

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-03, 11:01

chitmanas wrote:
pollyanna wrote:My lips are sealed as far as KSG is concerned, he started off as Asad and and now hysterical fans want him to play Armaan......Gul says its business which she is concerned hence he has started baring his body, cleaning floors and uttering cheeky romantic dialogues....the 30 year old MAN cant romance in a mature way, he has to resort to childish ways to keep the fans happy

I used to like Asad in the beginning, but can't relate to this new personality......... ahhh, so, for gul's it's business, toh kya karegi maateswari, she'll show him in his chuddies tomorrow? scratch 

i read your lines too fast and thought he's baring his body to clean the floors and was like WTH? then re-read and got it :lol!: 

what you said about the 'Exit' is so true yaar, i hope this ends soon and we'll see the story move forward

Lucky2, What the!!! :*lol*: ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-08-03, 12:59

The way Asad's hair is growing out Majnu style, maybe there won't be a nikaah....but seriously, this is a bit much!  I mean there are other story lines that are interesting...why can't these two be married and working on problems together?  There's Nikhat/Imraan/Tanveer; now there's Najma; Ayan Humera and Vikram are picking up speed; there's Zoya's dad; there's Badi B under the bed (that one is just retarded...but it's there)etc.  Let them get married, already.  Like someone stated on another thread, no poor woman deserves for her marriage to be broken this many times!

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-03, 13:06

Playing too much with asad zoya r.ship, I just hope viewers dun loose interest...

Sabi jodha jalal is surely getting married next week. Join the celebration

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-08-03, 22:23

i guess GUL is playing round nd round ...

success is really getting into her head...

earlier i saw dedication from her part...she really treated her shows like her baby....nd nw i see a diff GUl....the business minded GUL...

her stories are losing the pure GUL touch.....i see a new EKTA in the making

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-08-04, 00:06

i totally agree....karan.s ever growing hair...his Arman attitude...its making me sick...i enjoyed the former asad who didn't use to laugh much and occassionaly gave his "darling smile" but now its like...ugh.....i miss ipk because arnav even after falling in love with khushi never ever let go off his bossy...u r mine type attitude...it was so fresh to seethose two even fighting in between(taki hum bechaare viewers ko diabities na ho jaaye...)and this took their romance to a new level...this is not done gul....please please we beg bring back that happy lively asad ki koi bhi baat na anne wali zoya and our akdoo....

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum