Latest topics

ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-05, 16:25

Maria J wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
then he sh'd have defended  "sagaciously"
I say he still rushed in ... again perspective varies... he should've thought of his skin earlier
to tell the truth he comes across as a bumbling fool

He was a  fool alright, He did not foresee what Sujamal would do nor did he prepare himself  when Sujamal dashed out of the kingdom to recruit his forces..

I think, it was because, they thought with Bairam Khan gone and Jalal being a gauche new comer to the royal duties and war, they would not have any cause  o fear.. a grave miscalculation on their part..

One should never underestimate ur opponent

 miscalculation indeed
so he tossed Jodha over to him
what does that make him?

 a coward.. or a desperate act of a helpless father..

what helpless father, Ria ??

He was a true politician, who saw the greatest good for the greatest number... Pawn off Jodha, get his Son's, his throne, protection of Mughals in return..seems a sensible trade off !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-05, 16:34

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
then he sh'd have defended  "sagaciously"
I say he still rushed in ... again perspective varies... he should've thought of his skin earlier
to tell the truth he comes across as a bumbling fool

He was a  fool alright, He did not foresee what Sujamal would do nor did he prepare himself  when Sujamal dashed out of the kingdom to recruit his forces..

I think, it was because, they thought with Bairam Khan gone and Jalal being a gauche new comer to the royal duties and war, they would not have any cause  o fear.. a grave miscalculation on their part..

One should never underestimate ur opponent

 miscalculation indeed
so he tossed Jodha over to him
what does that make him?

 a coward.. or a desperate act of a helpless father..

what helpless father, Ria ??  

He was a true politician, who saw the greatest good for the greatest number... Pawn off Jodha, get his Son's, his throne, protection of Mughals in return..seems a sensible trade off !!

 so all his love for Jodha over her sons was all mere words..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-05, 16:54

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
then he sh'd have defended  "sagaciously"
I say he still rushed in ... again perspective varies... he should've thought of his skin earlier
to tell the truth he comes across as a bumbling fool

He was a  fool alright, He did not foresee what Sujamal would do nor did he prepare himself  when Sujamal dashed out of the kingdom to recruit his forces..

I think, it was because, they thought with Bairam Khan gone and Jalal being a gauche new comer to the royal duties and war, they would not have any cause  o fear.. a grave miscalculation on their part..

One should never underestimate ur opponent

 miscalculation indeed
so he tossed Jodha over to him
what does that make him?

 a coward.. or a desperate act of a helpless father..

what helpless father, Ria ??  

He was a true politician, who saw the greatest good for the greatest number... Pawn off Jodha, get his Son's, his throne, protection of Mughals in return..seems a sensible trade off !!

 so all his love for Jodha over her sons was all mere words..

He does love her , at least in the show ..but she was and remains a political pawn

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-05, 17:35

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
then he sh'd have defended  "sagaciously"
I say he still rushed in ... again perspective varies... he should've thought of his skin earlier
to tell the truth he comes across as a bumbling fool

He was a  fool alright, He did not foresee what Sujamal would do nor did he prepare himself  when Sujamal dashed out of the kingdom to recruit his forces..

I think, it was because, they thought with Bairam Khan gone and Jalal being a gauche new comer to the royal duties and war, they would not have any cause  o fear.. a grave miscalculation on their part..

One should never underestimate ur opponent

 miscalculation indeed
so he tossed Jodha over to him
what does that make him?

 a coward.. or a desperate act of a helpless father..

what helpless father, Ria ??  

He was a true politician, who saw the greatest good for the greatest number... Pawn off Jodha, get his Son's, his throne, protection of Mughals in return..seems a sensible trade off !!

 so all his love for Jodha over her sons was all mere words..

He does love her , at least in the show ..but she was and remains a political pawn

fake love or convenience love.. which doesn't even think of her wish

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-05, 21:10

Wow Sathu.....the incident which took a very small screen presence and u have highlighted two major aspects from that very piece:--life and death of AMER---invite and no invite.....that was STUPENDOUS, I just love the way u think dear....Hats off !!!!
Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-06, 05:33

wow tanthya, invite & no invite .....Thumbsup ...

1. I just dun understand one thing, not sure abt history but in the show why they did not commit jauhar but preferred to crack a deal with Mughals.

2. When Bharmal met Jalal, Jalal indeed gave option of getting into war again but Bharmal rejected it saying more blood will shed. Was it the sole purpose or was Bharmal aware that even though they go for WAR, they will loose...

3. N in regards of sujamal, why Bharmal did not forsee that Sujamal might become a threat after he left... N bharmal suggesting Bhagwandas if im not mistaken to lead the legacy after him, was it a right decision... Why sujamal was not choosen... If at all sujamal was choosen do they need to see the current day... Look at Bhagwandas, the other day when Sujamal came to see Jodha, just a bit fight, someone in IF said they faught like playing dandiya with swords... But true Bhagwandas had to given up coz hes hand was hurt....

4. n Suryaban did come to help coz hes rishta is fixed with jodha, i think hes from Bhanpur right... What abt other near by state, they did not come n help as well.. I think u mention in ur post abt invite and uninvite. Got the point there. But my question is why are they not united.... N recently dadisa pointed out that Jalal is much better as he crack a deal, whereas the other are waiting for oppurtunity to get Ameer.... I did not get it.... They consider Jalal their enemy as saviour but the others vice versa....

wrote to much :lol!: 


riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-06, 08:29

Nice explanation Tants..
 
I havent been watching these days, though I badly want to.. WU comes to my rescue, But I would miss the nuances of the episode but for the awesome posts that you and Shyamala make.. long hug

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-06, 15:27

pollyanna wrote:Wow Sathu.....the incident which took a very small screen presence and u have highlighted two major aspects from that very piece:--life and death of AMER---invite and no invite.....that was STUPENDOUS, I just love the way u think dear....Hats off !!!!
Thumbsup

 Thanks, Hun..

It was a small scene but pregnant with meaning  .. Loved the scene although the meaning of the scene escaped me  for a long time..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-06, 18:07

riyya6 wrote:wow tanthya, invite & no invite .....Thumbsup ...

Thanks , Hun

1. I just dun understand one thing, not sure abt history but in the show why they did not commit jauhar but preferred to crack a deal with Mughals.

Even in History, they did not commit Jauhar n settled for alliance


2. When Bharmal met Jalal, Jalal indeed gave option of getting into war again but Bharmal rejected it saying more blood will shed. Was it the sole purpose or was Bharmal aware that even though they go for WAR, they will loose...

He was outnumbered, had no weapons, his treasury was empty..How will Bharmal foot the bill for war , Jalal knew that Bharmal was in no position to wage war and Bharmal knew tht jalal knew.. Bharmal was saving his throne for if Bharmal goes to war n looses, then Amer will slip from his grasp and he will be beheaded or exiled and the royal woman will be taken for Harem.

3. N in regards of sujamal, why Bharmal did not forsee that Sujamal might become a threat after he left... N bharmal suggesting Bhagwandas if im not mistaken to lead the legacy after him, was it a right decision... Why sujamal was not choosen... If at all sujamal was choosen do they need to see the current day... Look at Bhagwandas, the other day when Sujamal came to see Jodha, just a bit fight, someone in IF said they faught like playing dandiya with swords... But true Bhagwandas had to given up coz hes hand was hurt....


Cuz, Bharmal did not foresee Sujamal extending his hand to Mughal's ..The Kingdom belonged to Sujamal's father and After Bharmal, it would have been Sujamal who would have been the King, Bharmal violated the Rajadharma by anointing Bhagwan Das as the crown prince .. it is all the desire to hold on to power.

4. n Suryaban did come to help coz hes rishta is fixed with jodha, i think hes from Bhanpur right... What abt other near by state, they did not come n help as well.. I think u mention in ur post abt invite and uninvite. Got the point there. But my question is why are they not united.... N recently dadisa pointed out that Jalal is much better as he crack a deal, whereas the other are waiting for oppurtunity to get Ameer.... I did not get it.... They consider Jalal their enemy as saviour but the others vice versa....

wrote to much :lol!: 



As Kings, it is normal for Kingdoms wanting to Expand , Rajputs were the same, Amer was a small Kingdom and other Rajput Kings were eyeing to acquire it , Jalal offered them conditional freedom.. So for the Royal family, Jalal appears as the savior as he spared their kingdom, Allowed them to rule under his sovereignty which would have been lost otherwise

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM # 10 : Nimanthran !

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:40


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum