Latest topics

Spoiler for the upcoming track :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler for the upcoming track :)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-05, 23:26

Zoya will find out that Najma loves someone else and wil try to get them together but then asad wil find out that the boy is Imran he wil get very angry with Najma but Zoya wil stand up for Najma as usual.

Credit--fanpage

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler for the upcoming track :)

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-06, 03:54

Wat the! Is this the same imraan that Nikhat is engaged to and was in a relationship with Tanu?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by abba143 on 2013-08-06, 05:05

I can't believe it's the same guy!  Are we sure? Immi could stand for Imtiyaz too...I mean seriously, I don't know how Imran had TIME to get Tanu pregnant!?  Lol!:*lol*:

abba143

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-06, 14:55

so imran is on wato fail one Mr sidhiqui, got a tanu preggy, had alliance with nikhat, then loves tamatar

arreh wah imran

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-06, 16:08

i am not sure what story the writers are trying to create with najma but is Imran the only boy in Bhopal because he is spineless and not very good looking.so all these young ladies falling in love with him is seriously dumb.first he gets tanveer pregnant and then decides he is in love with nikhat.
then there is the story of nikhat and hassena asking for a dowry for her son  I thought that muslim marriage is that the boy gives the girl the dowry not that the girl gives the boy the dowry. this needs to be cleared up or is this relevant to india because I live in the west indies Trinidad to be exact and I got married under Islamic rites and I did not have to give my spouse anything in accordance with the marriage of islam. so this has me confused.
it is also rude and low class for the boy to ask the girl to pay for his family. the cost of the wedding should be a mutal agreement and not the boy's parent demanding the girl to pay the bill. I agreed with Rashid that give the couple what they need instead of what the mother in law wants... I guess this is what happens in india....even though my ancestors are from india we certainly don't behave like this....I fully support nikhat in her actions she actually saw what a weak man is in Imran cant even defend his future wife. I am not saying that they should be rude to haseena but let her know what they actually wanted...qudos for Nikhat she is a strong woman.....As for najma why cant they find a new character for her new found love...make it interesting....not the louse Imran...

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-06, 17:42

so this what sowing the wild oats means...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-06, 22:34

Lolzzzzz Sathu :) :) 

Ashrana: I just hope Nikhat doesnt agree to the marriage again Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-08-06, 22:49

abba143 wrote:I can't believe it's the same guy!  Are we sure? Immi could stand for Imtiyaz too...I mean seriously, I don't know how Imran had TIME to get Tanu pregnant!?  Lol!:*lol*:

hi dear m asmi...

u really dnt thnk it was imran...i always knew it...eventhough i was nt watching the show.....nw dat GUL is hell bent on turning into EKTA...since ekta is mending her ways wd JA...sum1 ought to take her place nd perform even better....GUL is doing the honors so expect the expected sweetheart

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum