Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 6Aug13 "Zoya relies on destiny but Nikhat decides hers"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 6Aug13 "Zoya relies on destiny but Nikhat decides hers"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-06, 21:04

....The episode begins with Haseena screaming on top of her voice at Nikhat ....." Battameezi tumney ki hai ...maafi tum maangogi " ....apologise other wise myself n my son will leave right now ..

Shireen tries to stop Nikhat but she tells her mother not to stop her from taking decisions concerning her own life ....

Nikhat .. Orders Haseena to leave forthwith .....after recounting how her Abbu had fulfilled all Haseena's  demands up till  now but will not do so any more .. She wont accept all this insult any more .... She was breaking this alliance ..

Haseena says she had herself broken the alliance many times  but it was her  people who had come to beg her every time ....
.. Nikhat says this time  they wont be coming ..... If at all this  alliance happened  it would be be between two equals not other wise .....

Nikhat continues that ...Her MIL had spoken enough but that one person (looking Imran)who should have spoken was silent ...

Haseena's relative too lashes out at the restrained polite family of Rashid miya ...

Haseena then speaks lowly about  Nikhat's character and this enrages Rashid ....he warns her furiously .. His children were his pride .. He wont tolerate any one spoil their name ....talk ill about them ...

Rashid then breaks  all relationships with her khaandaan right then  ..
Haseena warns that if she left this time she wont come back ..
Rashid shows them the door ...

At Asads house

Zoya is pulling Tamatars legs .. .. As it is she was plump like a tomato .. and when she was angry she became red like a one too  ....

She talks to Najma  About her marriage .... That she had to get married some time or the other ...
Najma is tensed and worried ..

Zoya asks her if she loved someone .. Najma nods a yes ..and that she had  had a break up
Zoya inquires  How long back ?.
Najma supplies .. Teen saal ...

Isi baat pey ek sher arz hai ...says the ebullient Zoya...  

Dont  worry Najma every thing would be fine
tumhari yeh Bhaabhi lagaa degi larko ki line

Tum left right centre larko ko reject karte rehena ..
This brings a smile on najmas face .. The nanad bhaabhi hug lovingly ...

At ayans house ...
Rashid loses his  cool at the stinging words of  Haseena bi ...

Haseena calls her son .... and is about to leave ..
When Aayan stops them .....he confronts  Imran and asks him to speak up for himself ..... For his would be wife ... For his love.. Asking him to take a stand .....And not hold his mothers pallu and follow her all the time  ..but Imran he remains tongue tied in presence of his mother .... does not protest even when he is dragged out of the house by her ..

Soon Mamujaan enters ...

Mumaani and mamujaan reprimand Rashid for breaking up Nikhat's alliance ....
Stressing about his being Being larki ke baap, having less samajh ...being irresponsible  About people's wagging tongues ...etc etc

Rashid retorts back to Mumani that she should not talk of being responsible .. As she had failed to look after their ammi jaan/ Badi bi ..

Mamu jaan gets furious about Haseena spreading rumours about Gaffoor  Ahmed siddiqui ..
Gafoor asks Shireen to ready Nikhat... .. That she should accompany them to Haseena house .. to apologise , and mend the broken relationship ....

Raashid wants to stop them but Shireen stops Rashid this time ...

She tells Rashid ... Her Bhai jaan was doing the right thing ... .. after this broken alliance Nikhats chances of future alliances were doomed .. ..she asks her husband ....
Would they marry her off to an aged guy ??.... A widower ??.....or become some ones second wife .??...
. She tells Rashid..... that becoming a second wife was a curse for a woman .. Which Rashid would never understand ...
Rashid tries to impress upon Shireen that Nikhat would never be happy in that house  .. But his words fall on deaf ears ...

At Asad's house ....
. Asad stealthily enters Zoya's room .... wanting to take a look at her wish list ... With the intent  of completing her wishes .....he is looking at Zoyas wish list ....... 

Suddenly . Zoya calls him ,being surprised to find him at her cupboard ....
He is taken aback and accidentally knocks down the gift .. Which Zoya's dad had given her in child hood .. It smashes to the floor .into pieces ...
Asad picks up the broken pieces ..

Zoya is in tears .. She tells him it was a gift from her father .. It was his last /only nishaani .. The only clue to find him ....Asad learns to his surprise .. Her dad was alive ...

He demands to know who had informed  her about her dad
Zoya tells him about Tanveer ...

Asad realises Zoya had lost her chance to meet her dad just for protecting  Asad from Tanveer's lies .....
He now understood how Zoya had sacrificed for his benefit ..... Whereas... he all the time thought that she was irresponsible .....he repents ...

.... .he apologetically tells . Zoya ... that she was a very good human being .....that  he was not good enough for her ....

Zoya tells him not to speak thus ...she puts her hand on his lips and unexpectedly both are affected by this touch ... And it shows on their faces ...

Zoya says if she was destined to meet her dad she would  .. In spite of every thing just as  she had found her dream man in Asad .....and her whole world revolved around him ...he was her life .. He lovingly touches her hand ...

Asad says his world was Zoya  , her happiness meant every thing him , and promises never to make her unhappy ..

Precap .. Zoya smiles happily as Asad hands over her the repaired musical dancing doll toy ... Her dads aakhiri nishaani back to her in one piece .... Zoya says that after all he had managed to learn to mend broken things and relationships .. asya eye lock ..  .. As Asad promises to help her find her dad

Imran is on the edge of a cliff and is distraught as he speaks to someone on his mobile .. Saying that he would end his life if he could not make her his own ... He had no wish to live with out her ... He is about to jump when a girls hand on his shoulder stops him .. He turns around .. Smiles and holds her into a tight hug ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 17:55; edited 8 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 6Aug13 "Zoya relies on destiny but Nikhat decides hers"

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-06, 22:32

Thanks Manu, hope Nikhat doesnt agree to the marriage again

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 6Aug13 "Zoya relies on destiny but Nikhat decides hers"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-06, 23:48

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Manu, hope Nikhat doesnt agree to the marriage again

Pals why was Mumani and Gaffoor siddiqui so persistent about the alliance with Haseena's family when they all know what kind of mentality she has ?.

Isnt Gaffoor bothered about his neice's happiness ?.
confused

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 17:59; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-07, 00:00

errr, may be it's not nikhat who's come for imraan, it's his other girl friend bounce, have a strange feeling he's running a harem :) 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 00:02

would not it be delicious irony if history repeated with Nikhat as first wife and Najma as the second one..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 00:03

chitmanas wrote:errr, may be it's not nikhat who's come for imraan, it's his other girl friend bounce, have a strange feeling he's running a harem :) 

OMG HAREM !!!

ROFL :*lol*:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 18:01; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-07, 00:09

Tanthya wrote:would not it be delicious irony if history repeated with Nikhat as first wife and Najma as the second one..

ho jaaye dal, tadka lagaike :*lol*: , i can just imagine how it'll be between the two houses, may be the brothers will fight it out big time then

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 00:13

chitmanas wrote:errr, may be it's not nikhat who's come for imraan, it's his other girl friend bounce, have a strange feeling he's running a harem :) 

Could the girl be Najma by any chance ??

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 18:13; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-07, 00:18

--sumana13-- wrote:

Could the girl be Najma by any chance ??

manu, it sounds like a possibility, but what made her go and meet him after the long break up? u think zoya sent her to meet him? that'll definitely add so much spice to the storyline that's refusing to move forward, but somehow it looks a bit far fetched, but one can never say Wink 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 00:19

chitmanas wrote:
Tanthya wrote:would not it be delicious irony if history repeated with Nikhat as first wife and Najma as the second one..

ho jaaye dal, tadka lagaike :*lol*: , i can just imagine how it'll be between the two houses, may be the brothers will fight it out big time then

Starry Love

GUL  did say tht asli story is the enmity n rivalry of brother's

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 00:25

Tanthya wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

Starry Love

But Sathya there is soo much love between the two brothers .. Even after 200 episodes the "asli "story has not started kya ???

scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-07, 00:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

Starry Love

But Sathya there is soo much love between the two brothers .. Even after 200 episodes the "asli "story has not started kya ???

scratch 

haan manu, GUL said in her interview that ASLI STORY HASN'T EVEN STARTED, so, anything is possible now :) 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 00:32

chitmanas wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

Starry Love

scratch 

haan manu, GUL said in her interview that ASLI STORY HASN'T EVEN STARTED, so, anything is possible now :) 

Really?? Now that is something to cheer me up !!.

Dance Thumbsup ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-07, 00:44

Thanks Sumana... Didnt watch the epi... Content Rejected the videos say... At this rate I'll have to reject the whole show...hhhrrmph! 

I thought Najma's boyfriend was Farhan... Imran's brother... Maybe I'm wrong... In a country of 1 billion people Najma still has to fall for hasina bi's sons?  I wanna see Hasina bi's hubby.. Must be one handchum dude... How else did she produce relatively handchum sons? ( poking fun at her is mera haq...cos I Love her ...she is my desi Jabba the Hut)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 08:26

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Sumana... Didnt watch the epi... Content Rejected the videos say... At this rate I'll have to reject the whole show...hhhrrmph! 

I thought Najma's boyfriend was Farhan... Imran's brother... Maybe I'm wrong... In a country of 1 billion people Najma still has to fall for hasina bi's sons?  I wanna see Hasina bi's hubby.. Must be one handchum dude... How else did she produce relatively handchum sons? ( poking fun at her is mera haq...cos I Love her ...she is my desi Jabba the Hut)

AWW Sabina .. Aways love your comments yaara ...
I will start adding the pics right here as soon as the mother board is repaired ...

Even I would love to see that "hundchum dude"...i bet she lured him into marriage with her money ...
:*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 11:19

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Manu, hope Nikhat doesnt agree to the marriage again

Nikhat wont do it on her own Pals .. .. She might be forced to do it by shireen and her mamu jaan gaffoor ... Encouraged by the ever scheming Mumani ...uuufff !!...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-07, 11:31

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Sumana... Didnt watch the epi... Content Rejected the videos say... At this rate I'll have to reject the whole show...hhhrrmph! 

sabi, that handshame Wink  guy must be in the epi where imran came to see Nikhat with his family, right? i think we saw him, he's definitely better looking than hasina :lol!: ....... hmmm, she probably blackmailed him to marrying her, the dude never showed up after that epi, it's always hasina and imran with that sis tagging along ..........i thought farhan is studying abroad, yes, as you said he could be najma's BF (it was a joke abt imran being the BF :) ) , toh 2 sisters and two brothers? well, i like tanthya's theory much better, two sisters with one brother, imran, :lol!: 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-07, 11:46

Thanks Manu, hope Nikhat stands strong.... ladki wale hain, well razia and gufoor u have one as well, shame u won't b taught a lesson...

So is that wat starts the enmity between brothers but wasn't najma a bit young then to have had a serious boyfriend... and I would have thought Dilshaad would have been more interested in getting her daughter educated rather then married young...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 13:23

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Manu, hope Nikhat stands strong.... ladki wale hain, well razia and gufoor u have one as well, shame u won't b taught a lesson...

So is that wat starts the enmity between brothers but wasn't najma a bit young then to have had a serious boyfriend... and I would have thought Dilshaad would have been more interested in getting her daughter educated rather then married young...

Hugs Sarra .. Even i want Nikhat to stand strong with Rajni for full support should she waver even for a moment ..

Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 17:38

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum