Latest topics

Invitation to a Mughal Wedding :)))))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invitation to a Mughal Wedding :)))))

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-07, 05:30

I am inviting myself to a Mughal Wedding  queen ... I often wondered who are the nutcases that dress up in glitter & gold for Oscar parties... or who dresses up in Victorian corsets with a glass of wine in hand for premier of period dramas like Dowton Abbey Rolling Eyes ? Now I know WHY they do it.... they are completely hooked ... sooo into it ... Now, I badly want to go to Jodha & Jalal's wedding...given I am so hungry ( from Ramadan) and in festive mood (for Eid is right around the corner) cheers why not add another occasion to it? Let's go to the Royal wedding.... king 

I have ordered my dress... loose enough to accommodate my rotund body... and also roomy enough for binge gorging on Mughal food..... oh my... the Mughal food... bounce 

So what do you want to eat? main course : Mughlai chicken, biriani Badshahi, Malai Kofta, Navaratan Korma, Shahi Kaju Aloo, Shahi Rogan Josh, Pasanda, Rezala, ... and for dessert : Shahi Tukra, Gulabjamun, Sheer korma, Anjeer Halwa, Kesari Firni   and dont forget Cola... I must have some soda to go with it ... pepsi  too much oily food at my (tender) age may not be good .... So what's your order? Shahenshah has assured everyone of plenty of food from his Mughlai Rasoi... and any clothing you want from his personal designer... :) 

Last but not the least... sitting arrangement.... I would give my kidney to Jalal to see Maham Anga and Sheguni Bai share a table affraid ... but I wouldn't want to sit there! The Royal Table should have a Japanese style sitting arrangement... 'cause both Jalal and Jodha are so tiny... we dont want their feet to dangle the whole time ...so chairs with no legs along with a a Hibachi grill would be perfect for them... I can't sit there with them though... my bottom hurts on those seats...No 

I would rather sit with Sujamal (on regular chairs) .... right across from him ...so that I can run my toes against his sheen... shhh  just make sure Adam Khan, the beanstalk giant, doesn't sit at the same table.. i cant stand that cyclope... Evil or Very Mad 

so ya all peeps wanna join the party? what are your wishes? c'mon let's have some fun...  I am sure the Banjaran DJ group will be a Smash at the party  :;D;;P:   cause it's their farewell tour (before their heads get smashed by the mughals)!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Invitation to a Mughal Wedding :)))))

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-07, 08:34

Sabi! :lol!: 

I am coming... I am coming... what would veggies do yaar? we arent gonna starve... (Vi smacks herself on her head for turning into a veggie and missing out on those mouth watering dishes offered by the mughals..but her mindvoice like all the times, doesnt fail to rescue her)

Vi's mindvoice: We rajputana people are not any less... (I remember a Arhi VM done by Ragini which goes like Kum nahi kum nahi... dum(biriyani) nahi.. dum nahi) so, we demand the emperor Jalal to order for a wide range of exotic veggie dishes too...

When Ja is getting married to Jo, he needs to know what he is signing for, Let him get used to eating karela subji and mattur paneer instead of all that red dot vagera right from the starting...

haa coming to the dress wa! hairabba!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 08:37

Awesome post Sabina ....

Ja-Jo .. Dangling their feet !!!
:*lol*:

Adam khan  the cyclops .. Ooops ..very apt yaara !! Dance Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-07, 14:22

Thumbsup ....im coming :) 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 14:37

Sabi....how much ur missed in this shahi shaadi dear Miss You 

After a long time.....i laughed like crazy, thanks to ur post :*lol*: 

I am defo coming only for pet -pooja.......will do my nayan sukh prapti when jalal comes to Agra......for now ...FOOD is on my mind Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-07, 17:51

Abavi wrote:Sabi! :lol!: 

I am coming... I am coming...  what would veggies do yaar? we arent gonna starve... (Vi smacks herself on her head for turning into a veggie and missing out on those mouth watering dishes offered by the mughals..but her mindvoice like all the times, doesnt fail to rescue her)

Vi's mindvoice: We rajputana people are not any less... (I remember a Arhi VM done by Ragini which goes like Kum nahi kum nahi... dum(biriyani) nahi.. dum nahi) so, we demand the emperor Jalal to order for a wide range of exotic veggie dishes too...

When Ja is getting married to Jo, he needs to know what he is signing for, Let him get used to eating karela subji and mattur paneer instead of all that red dot vagera right from the starting...

haa coming to the dress wa! hairabba!
Vi...long hug 

Of course there will be ah-mazing veggie dishes whooped up by the Rajputanas! Isn't Navarantan korma a veggie dish? That's what I get in Patel Bros ready to eat dinner box  :lol!:   ..... Maybe they will have TOFU version of rezala and biriani? That scene where  jodha cooks all veg for Jalal ( in the movie version) always reminds me of a scene in My Big Fat Greek Wedding.... The Mughals probably didn't even know what vegetarian is ...

Tula : Aunt, Ian is a vegetarian... He doesn't eat meat.
Aunt: what do you mean.. He don't eat no meat?? 
          Ahhh... That's okay... I'll make lamb for you! ROFL 

karela sabji!?! affraid  It's one thing to eat veg and make a Mandir for your love... It's a whole new level of sacrifice to eat Karela  for your love.... I have not been able to make my Hubwa eat Kerala in 17 yrs Evil or Very Mad ..... BTW, I love karela :heart: 

Hope you get to watch the wedding with us Vi :) 

Sorry for the poor quality of the video.

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-07, 17:55; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 17:54

Pet Pooja and Eye Pooja...who will give up on that ...I am in  !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-07, 18:00

Tanthya wrote:Pet Pooja and Eye Pooja...who will give up on that ...I am in  !!

Sathya...hug1    You don't know how crazy busy I am with moving ..after 12 yrs... Yet... I can't stay away from this wedding ( and my virtual friends in D ) 

Yessss.... Let the feast ( both pet & eyes) begin!!!!! ( drum roll)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-07, 18:05

i am coming  ....:lol!:

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-07, 18:08

--sumana13-- wrote:Awesome post Sabina ....

Ja-Jo .. Dangling their feet !!!
:*lol*:

Adam khan  the cyclops .. Ooops ..very apt yaara !! Dance Dance

What about sitting across Sujamal? Wink ...  Maybe it will be buffet dinner... You sit across sujamal and do some royal flirting and when you gèt up for second helpings ... I'll sit across him and take my turn in flirting....  ...  He is definitely one handchum dude.. And he will be the Royal version of Nando Kisore ( NK) and make Jalal insanely jealous! cheers

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-07, 18:12

riyya6 wrote:Thumbsup ....im coming :) 

Riyya...:sunny: ...  Yay... Bring your fancy dress and starving mind to the party ( our mind has been starving since IPK ended anyways) ...  Party1

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-07, 18:14

cheena007 wrote:i am coming  ....:lol!:

More the merrier Cheena ... Group Hug 

Ahhh... Enjoying this show more than I expected ... This is my first Ekta show and I am impressed!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-07, 18:21

Shesherkobita wrote:
cheena007 wrote:i am coming  ....:lol!:

More the merrier Cheena ... Group Hug 

Ahhh... Enjoying this show more than I expected ... This is my first Ekta show and I am impressed!

me too enjoying this show all though i hate ekta hope she will not spoil this show the way she had been doing to  her previous shows...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-07, 18:24

pollyanna wrote:Sabi....how much ur missed in this shahi shaadi dear Miss You 

I am defo coming only for pet -pooja.......will do my nayan sukh prapti when jalal comes to Agra......for now ...FOOD is on my mind Wink

Pallavi...hug1    Miss you so much dear...  Crazy laugh? Sirf tere liye ...sirf tere liye flower  

Yesss... Once our pet is full... We can feast our eyes on the royal-love-hate-roller-coaster-ride cheers    So far this has been a smart rendition of the story by PH Thumbsup 

I am dependent on your WU... Cause by the time I get a break to watch the show ... It says " content has been rejected" Bang

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 21:48

Shesherkobita wrote:

Pallavi...hug1    Miss you so much dear...  Crazy laugh? Sirf tere liye ...sirf tere liye flower  

Yesss... Once our pet is full... We can feast our eyes on the royal-love-hate-roller-coaster-ride cheers    So far this has been a smart rendition of the story by PH Thumbsup 

I am dependent on your WU... Cause by the time I get a break to watch the show ... It says " content has been rejected" Bang

Sabi.....i just hope i dont disappoint u with my updates...coz i definitely dont do justice with the fabulous scenes on the screen :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-08, 05:41

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Sabi.....i just hope i dont disappoint u with my updates...coz i definitely dont do justice with the fabulous scenes on the screen :) :)
Don't worry pals... You are doing a great job.. For some reason they didnt delete the videos today and I got to see whole 45 minutes... Rare treat... 

I only saw drinks ... Where are the other food :lol!: ? Jodha looked gorgeous ... Jalal trying to impress her by being nice to the saalis ... Cute!

Killer precap... Mr. And Mrs. Smith... Death defying love antics!!!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:48

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum