Latest topics

ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 11:51

A conspiracy was hatched , to fool an young woman into marrying the very man she holds beneath contempt, The mention of his very name evokes a wave of repulsion in her ! Completely aware of her feelings , disregarding it  the conspirators hatched a plot to get her wed  and then allow her to face the music, unmindful of the consequences their rash and insensitive act may cause, Thankfully They had not reckoned on Nature, the greatest conspirator who conspired against this conspirator's and exposed their conspiracy !Jodha Now knows who her betrothed one is and to whose house she will be going but has the knowledge given her peace , a acceptance ..NO !! Her soul is chaffing against the wedding, her heart is unable to accept Jalal as her husband , Her mind is trying to find avenues of escape , escape from the stranglehold of jalal but alas!  she is a cornered Rat who has been a Cat's paw in this political alliance.

A wedding week !! when one hears of this, A sigh  of irritation escapes automatically from  Viewer's lips as the visions that arise  are that of numerous ritual's , songs , dances , labored jokes , extended humorous scenes  that loses its essence of humour  but trust Ekta to go differently.. This is a wedding week replete with drama, action's, Cat and mouse game between Jodha and Jalal, A game for life between the hunter and the hunted , Compulsions emotional and political .. The two episodes had it all ..

Jalal, so intent is he on capturing that one trophy that he is least bothered by the price he has to pay to acquire it , The trophy, Jodha is so desperate on eluding his claws that she is skating on thin ice which if not for his obsession would have sunk her, her subjects as well as  her precious Amer!

Coming back to the episode, Jodha appears to have made peace with her fate, is lead by her mother back to the common room  where her eyes takes in the riches lead out for her to bedeck herself, to emphasis  the uniqueness of Mughal , Maham Anga rubs it in the fact that the cloth woven for Jodha  by their weaver's is one of a kind , which shall and will not be available anywhere , what does this fiery Rajputani do.. Throws it at the fire, to be licked by flames shocking one and all but giving the much sought after opportunity to Maham Anga to drive a wedge between Jalal and Amer , if possible even break this distasteful alliance.Unfortunately Her Little Jalal has grown up , will not be swayed by her impassioned plea's ..He is determined to have Jodha and he  SHALL have Jodha irrespective of what Jodha wants!

Just loved the reactions of various character's in this scene .. Menavati breaks down , her body one of cowering surrender, The Men  looking submissive and worried with not an ounce of valour in them , afraid that Jalal might retaliate harshly , In this midst stands Jodha, Tall, quiet, Defiant , Her eyes holding  Maham Anga's, not a trace of fear in them , a burning anger that cannot be assuaged and a will that will not be broken.

Jodha runs to her boudoir after burning the wedding outfit, followed by her parents .. There happens a frank discussion's between father and daughter wherein Father dins into Jodha's head that Jalal's head is no Jamun fruit that can be plucked out of trees as and when she wished and that he has obligation and certain duties towards his subjects , chief among them being  keeping them alive  which can only happen ONLY if  there is a alliance between Jalal and Amer..He explains that as a father he will lose when Jodha's marriage to Jalal takes place but will gain as a king , indicates  that he prefers the gain's reaped as a King than as a father !Jodha understands that she has no option &seemingly surrenders to her fate..

Personally one of the best scenes as it showed the working's of political machinery in a reasonable tone, there was no over the top rhetoric, no jingoistic talks , This scene showed how politics works and why it ought to work .. the effects of it and the price one must pay to  harvest the results .The sacrifice of an individual to benefit the society and the readiness of the society to accept the sacrifice was brought out without any self indulgent pity.


Jodha has acquiesced but it is soon apparent that she has not given up trying to thwart the wedding which is an abomination  to her , She sets down  2 conditions which she hopes will earn her, her freedom without putting Amer in jeopardy  unfortunately for her, Jalal proves to be thick headed, stubborn mountain Goat who is in no mood to relinquish his grip, Like a boulder he impassively absorbs what is supposed to be a devastating blow , casually shrugging it off and sealing her in the cage...Jalal has trapped, captured and caged the rare Bird .


WOWsome Moments !!

Jalal has been brought alive by Rajat, there can be no doubts on that score..  we have heard, read and seen that eyes are the windows of the soul, eyes speak ur inner feelings but Rajat showed that in addition to eyes even a twist of lips, smile can go a long way in communicating one's feelings ..His range of  'Smiles' adeptly depicted the  arrogance, mischief, sneer, vindictiveness,triumph ,challenge, gloating without having to say a word !! 

Paridhi seems to be transforming very well and  growing well into the role of Jodha, gone is that strident tone , replaced by softness , a steely softness while her character  has begun to shine ..

Trust Ekta to get the Wowmistry right too , There already is a slight smoking onscreen when these two come together , now the upcoming war of words/will/arrogance  will be an interesting spectacle to watch !!


Jalal's growth as a wily ruler is being encapsulated very well in these 2 episodes .. Be it when he deigns to explain the reason's for his actions to Badi Ammi or the way he conducts himself when Bhagwan das comes to meet him to set up a meeting between Jodha and Jalal  .. If earlier Jalal would be seen hesitant, listening keenly to Badi Ammi, agreeing/asking  now Jalal magnanimously offers to share his reason , confident in his decisions  and not needing the seal of approval anymore ..

Keep them offbalance  seems to be the guiding principle of Jalal when it comes to  royal personage of Amer..on one hand he is all courtesy buton the other hand he serves to remind them indirectly that they are his serfs by getting Bhagwandas checked for hidden weapons after expressly stating that he is his  would be relative nor does he offer a chair for  Bhagwan Das even though he commands his servants to get some refreshments .The action's of Maham Anga is interesting too ..She is a Mere Governess and the disdain she projects when Bhagwandas wishes her courteously underlines the lowly status and the regard in which the Rajputs are held.Having said that,lets revert back to  Jalal again.. When Bhagwandas rejects the refreshments citing tradition, Jalal quickly offers him the chair  thereby making it seem as if he is bestowing a great honor on Bhagwandas which would not have been the case had he invited Bhagwandas to take a seat earlier...Just imagine..A seated Bhagwan das rejecting the beverage and snacks would have put Jalal in a lower  rank whereas by offering the chair as an afterthought n subtly forcing Bhagwandas into accepting the seat, Jalal underscores his superiority !!


Next comes the  2 condition scene ... it was well matched between Paridhi and Rajat.. The scene is set, The curtains are drawn preventing one another from seeing each other clearly .Jalal  stands  surrounded by his courtiers while on the other side comes the bride who will be shaking his world to its very roots shortly * The dear fool does not know it yet though* ..Jala's eyes fixes itself on the entourage which is lead by Jodha ..A confident Jodha who has found a way out of this forced wedding ..The two duelists take their respective positions and seat.

Jalal, affording to be magnanimous and generous  opens the salvo and thrusts first..it is a probing thrust albiet a confident and arrogant thrust , Jodha flicks her  sword at this opening , softly and without an ounce of anger on display declares that she has 2 conditions that have to be met before marriage , The probe has been deflected adequately.. Jalal is intrigued, it does not even enter into his head that Jodha is in no position to bargain or set terms ..His thoughts are all in trouncing the enemy ..Like a decent warrior , he  bids her to state the terms ..Obediently ,In dulcet voice ..Jodha  moves in to attack, sets the  1st condition  which draws the eyebrows of Jalal into a frown and the unflappable temper to seethe , Not giving  an inkling ..Jalal queries about the second  condition .. Jodha  informs him that she would like to see a temple in her palace built within the Muslim ruler's house. Blasphemy !!! as in one swift motion, The whole of Mughals are brought up on to their feet .  A seething Jalal however will not yield the match so easily, His basilisk eyes are riveted on Jodha, His shrewd brains working out ..His sharp eyes are noting each and every reaction of Jodha's, the screen, the duppata being no hindrance to him, his eyes only for Jodha.. While on the other hand, the ensuing silence from Mughal's camp is buoying the sagging spirit of Jodha, The knowledge that Jalal cannot afford to oblige her requests brings about a smile of satisfaction , a smile which Jodha struggles to contain, a smile which is quickly noted by Jalal and its implication understood by him..His pacing stops..he turns full on towards Jodha.. and ripostes .. Jalal opens up softly saying that the conditions set by Jodha are high indeed .. a deep pause while his gimlet eyes fixate themselves on Jodha, savoring the changing expressions on her face .. But.. Continues Jalal with a small smirk   ..Nothing that a Emperor  cannot grant !!  The smirk widens into a vindictive triumphant grin as he notes the pallor of Jodha and the shock in her eyes as realization dawns that there is no way out , she has been outsmarted and bested  in a swift and merciless counter attack !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 12:38

So far the best episode, I had my fill with the repeat as I could not enjoy much when it was airing as was doing WU Wink 

Sathu, u have amplified the perfection of the episode through your words and the detailing cheers 

The episode was all of Jalal's Action vs Jodha's Reaction

On one hand, Jodha's moves---rite from burning saree and the sharts ....was quite head desk moments(where has her sacrifice for Amer gone??? as she was being truly selfish in both the instances, never thinking about Amer), but then we have to give her a small amount of leeway....that was a knee-jerk reactions.....clutching on to the last straw to save herself...as now she knows......everyone from her own family is ready to give her away to Jalal whom she despises the most in this world.

On the other hand, Jalal's moves---rite from the time he got his hands on the burnt saree, message from Bharmal for baraat, BDas's visit, the sharts put down by Jodha and then rounding off with Shehenshah hum hai aur hum jo kehte hain woh kanoon hota hai........RAJAT Tokas: take a BOW!!!!! 

never ever it looked as if Jalal is reacting to Jodha's actions.....he made all his moves his OWN and has checkmate Jodha in that one salaam with that smirk when jodha's eyes got clouded with tears.

If the shart scenario wasnt enough, the makers gave us the cherry on the cake----Jalal-MA scene where Jalal once again let it be known to MA...who calls the shots!!!
MA, pls open ur eyes to the new JALAL.


Well once again, loud cheers to Ekta and her cast/crew for bringing JA to our screen and yes, I wouldnt be wrong if I say that the day is not far when Akbar will soon be remembered as Rajat Tokas and not Hrithik Roshan.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 13:20

pollyanna wrote:So far the best episode, I had my fill with the repeat as I could not enjoy much when it was airing as was doing WU Wink 

Sathu, u have amplified the perfection of the episode through your words and the detailing cheers 

The episode was all of Jalal's Action vs Jodha's Reaction

On one hand, Jodha's moves---rite from burning saree and the sharts ....was quite head desk moments(where has her sacrifice for Amer gone??? as she was being truly selfish in both the instances, never thinking about Amer), but then we have to give her a small amount of leeway....that was a knee-jerk reactions.....clutching on to the last straw to save herself...as now she knows......everyone from her own family is ready to give her away to Jalal whom she despises the most in this world.

On the other hand, Jalal's moves---rite from the time he got his hands on the burnt saree, message from Bharmal for baraat, BDas's visit, the sharts put down by Jodha and then rounding off with Shehenshah hum hai aur hum jo kehte hain woh kanoon hota hai........RAJAT Tokas: take a BOW!!!!! 

never ever it looked as if Jalal is reacting to Jodha's actions.....he made all his moves his OWN and has checkmate Jodha in that one salaam with that smirk when jodha's eyes got clouded with tears.

If the shart scenario wasnt enough, the makers gave us the cherry on the cake----Jalal-MA scene where Jalal once again let it be known to MA...who calls the shots!!!
MA, pls open ur eyes to the new JALAL.


Well once again, loud cheers to Ekta and her cast/crew for bringing JA to our screen and yes, I wouldnt be wrong if I say that the day is not far when Akbar will soon be remembered as Rajat Tokas and not Hrithik Roshan.


The clincher is that .. suddenly all actors have begun to deliver .. That salam along with those piercing eyes which never leaves her face for even a second .. Jalal surely is head over heels  wrt to Jodha, although the poor guy  does not seem to understand what has hit him yet !!

Notice.. His every movements when he is in Bharmal's tent is allied to Jodha, he cares a tuppence for Bharmal or etiquette ... Jodha comes from left side, Jalal is turned to left side oblivious of Bharmal who  is right there in front of him, Jodha moves past Jalal, Jala turns to once again re-align himself with Jodha .. facing her straight on , even when he is striding to and fro.. his eyes is focused on Jodha and his body is half turned towards her ..it's almost as if he is afraid to let go of her from his sight, thirsting to watch her face, the minute expression's flitting on them .. eager like a small kid who has got his yearned for toy, like a sunflower always turning towards the Sun.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 13:42

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:So far the best episode, I had my fill with the repeat as I could not enjoy much when it was airing as was doing WU Wink 

Sathu, u have amplified the perfection of the episode through your words and the detailing cheers 

The episode was all of Jalal's Action vs Jodha's Reaction

On one hand, Jodha's moves---rite from burning saree and the sharts ....was quite head desk moments(where has her sacrifice for Amer gone??? as she was being truly selfish in both the instances, never thinking about Amer), but then we have to give her a small amount of leeway....that was a knee-jerk reactions.....clutching on to the last straw to save herself...as now she knows......everyone from her own family is ready to give her away to Jalal whom she despises the most in this world.

On the other hand, Jalal's moves---rite from the time he got his hands on the burnt saree, message from Bharmal for baraat, BDas's visit, the sharts put down by Jodha and then rounding off with Shehenshah hum hai aur hum jo kehte hain woh kanoon hota hai........RAJAT Tokas: take a BOW!!!!! 

never ever it looked as if Jalal is reacting to Jodha's actions.....he made all his moves his OWN and has checkmate Jodha in that one salaam with that smirk when jodha's eyes got clouded with tears.

If the shart scenario wasnt enough, the makers gave us the cherry on the cake----Jalal-MA scene where Jalal once again let it be known to MA...who calls the shots!!!
MA, pls open ur eyes to the new JALAL.


Well once again, loud cheers to Ekta and her cast/crew for bringing JA to our screen and yes, I wouldnt be wrong if I say that the day is not far when Akbar will soon be remembered as Rajat Tokas and not Hrithik Roshan.


The clincher is that .. suddenly all actors have begun to deliver .. That salam along with those piercing eyes which never leaves her face for even a second .. Jalal surely is head over heels  wrt to Jodha, although the poor guy  does not seem to understand what has hit him yet !!

Notice.. His every movements when he is in Bharmal's tent is allied to Jodha, he cares a tuppence for Bharmal or etiquette ... Jodha comes from left side, Jalal is turned to left side oblivious of Bharmal who  is right there in front of him, Jodha moves past Jalal, Jala turns to once again re-align himself with Jodha .. facing her straight on , even when he is striding to and fro.. his eyes is focused on Jodha and his body is half turned towards her ..it's almost as if he is afraid to let go of her from his sight, thirsting to watch her face, the minute expression's flitting on them .. eager like a small kid who has got his yearned for toy, like a sunflower always turning towards the Sun.


Whatta explanation Sathu.......Thumbsup 

Ohh I am so eager to see him when she is praying in Agra....or when she frees a pigeon  or when she wields a sword......OMG!!!! party4  guess another 8pm show, when I will ask my parents to go for a walk Wink  so that i cud enjoy Rajat's expressions.....ufffff scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 13:57

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:So far the best episode, I had my fill with the repeat as I could not enjoy much when it was airing as was doing WU Wink 

Sathu, u have amplified the perfection of the episode through your words and the detailing cheers 

The episode was all of Jalal's Action vs Jodha's Reaction

On one hand, Jodha's moves---rite from burning saree and the sharts ....was quite head desk moments(where has her sacrifice for Amer gone??? as she was being truly selfish in both the instances, never thinking about Amer), but then we have to give her a small amount of leeway....that was a knee-jerk reactions.....clutching on to the last straw to save herself...as now she knows......everyone from her own family is ready to give her away to Jalal whom she despises the most in this world.

On the other hand, Jalal's moves---rite from the time he got his hands on the burnt saree, message from Bharmal for baraat, BDas's visit, the sharts put down by Jodha and then rounding off with Shehenshah hum hai aur hum jo kehte hain woh kanoon hota hai........RAJAT Tokas: take a BOW!!!!! 

never ever it looked as if Jalal is reacting to Jodha's actions.....he made all his moves his OWN and has checkmate Jodha in that one salaam with that smirk when jodha's eyes got clouded with tears.

If the shart scenario wasnt enough, the makers gave us the cherry on the cake----Jalal-MA scene where Jalal once again let it be known to MA...who calls the shots!!!
MA, pls open ur eyes to the new JALAL.


Well once again, loud cheers to Ekta and her cast/crew for bringing JA to our screen and yes, I wouldnt be wrong if I say that the day is not far when Akbar will soon be remembered as Rajat Tokas and not Hrithik Roshan.


The clincher is that .. suddenly all actors have begun to deliver .. That salam along with those piercing eyes which never leaves her face for even a second .. Jalal surely is head over heels  wrt to Jodha, although the poor guy  does not seem to understand what has hit him yet !!

Notice.. His every movements when he is in Bharmal's tent is allied to Jodha, he cares a tuppence for Bharmal or etiquette ... Jodha comes from left side, Jalal is turned to left side oblivious of Bharmal who  is right there in front of him, Jodha moves past Jalal, Jala turns to once again re-align himself with Jodha .. facing her straight on , even when he is striding to and fro.. his eyes is focused on Jodha and his body is half turned towards her ..it's almost as if he is afraid to let go of her from his sight, thirsting to watch her face, the minute expression's flitting on them .. eager like a small kid who has got his yearned for toy, like a sunflower always turning towards the Sun.


Whatta explanation Sathu.......Thumbsup 

Ohh I am so eager to see him when she is praying in Agra....or when she frees a pigeon  or when she wields a sword......OMG!!!! party4  guess another 8pm show, when I will ask my parents to go for a walk Wink  so that i cud enjoy Rajat's expressions.....ufffff scratch

 Me, I am waiting for the  'Shahenshah welcome moment".. Look how gleefully he is anticipating Jodha awaiting him along with hsi begums on the ramparts of the fort , when he returns after his mission..He is lulled into thinking that Jodha too will do 16 Shingaar and stand in line hoping to curry his favour, praying that his eyes will fall on her !! What  a disappointment it will be when his eager eyes scans the crowd for Jodha and discovers  the absence of Jodha ?? what will be his reaction..Also think about Ruqs..who has been Smug about the power she has over Jalal and the arrogant belief that he will always come to her first , when she realizes that Jalal is hankering after Jodha  and wants to be there or even worse has gone straight to Jodha's apartments... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 14:02

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:So far the best episode, I had my fill with the repeat as I could not enjoy much when it was airing as was doing WU Wink 

Sathu, u have amplified the perfection of the episode through your words and the detailing cheers 

The episode was all of Jalal's Action vs Jodha's Reaction

On one hand, Jodha's moves---rite from burning saree and the sharts ....was quite head desk moments(where has her sacrifice for Amer gone??? as she was being truly selfish in both the instances, never thinking about Amer), but then we have to give her a small amount of leeway....that was a knee-jerk reactions.....clutching on to the last straw to save herself...as now she knows......everyone from her own family is ready to give her away to Jalal whom she despises the most in this world.

On the other hand, Jalal's moves---rite from the time he got his hands on the burnt saree, message from Bharmal for baraat, BDas's visit, the sharts put down by Jodha and then rounding off with Shehenshah hum hai aur hum jo kehte hain woh kanoon hota hai........RAJAT Tokas: take a BOW!!!!! 

never ever it looked as if Jalal is reacting to Jodha's actions.....he made all his moves his OWN and has checkmate Jodha in that one salaam with that smirk when jodha's eyes got clouded with tears.

If the shart scenario wasnt enough, the makers gave us the cherry on the cake----Jalal-MA scene where Jalal once again let it be known to MA...who calls the shots!!!
MA, pls open ur eyes to the new JALAL.


Well once again, loud cheers to Ekta and her cast/crew for bringing JA to our screen and yes, I wouldnt be wrong if I say that the day is not far when Akbar will soon be remembered as Rajat Tokas and not Hrithik Roshan.


The clincher is that .. suddenly all actors have begun to deliver .. That salam along with those piercing eyes which never leaves her face for even a second .. Jalal surely is head over heels  wrt to Jodha, although the poor guy  does not seem to understand what has hit him yet !!

Notice.. His every movements when he is in Bharmal's tent is allied to Jodha, he cares a tuppence for Bharmal or etiquette ... Jodha comes from left side, Jalal is turned to left side oblivious of Bharmal who  is right there in front of him, Jodha moves past Jalal, Jala turns to once again re-align himself with Jodha .. facing her straight on , even when he is striding to and fro.. his eyes is focused on Jodha and his body is half turned towards her ..it's almost as if he is afraid to let go of her from his sight, thirsting to watch her face, the minute expression's flitting on them .. eager like a small kid who has got his yearned for toy, like a sunflower always turning towards the Sun.


Whatta explanation Sathu.......Thumbsup 

Ohh I am so eager to see him when she is praying in Agra....or when she frees a pigeon  or when she wields a sword......OMG!!!! party4  guess another 8pm show, when I will ask my parents to go for a walk Wink  so that i cud enjoy Rajat's expressions.....ufffff scratch

 Me, I am waiting for the  'Shahenshah welcome moment".. Look how gleefully he is anticipating Jodha awaiting him along with hsi begums on the ramparts of the fort , when he returns after his mission..He is lulled into thinking that Jodha too will do 16 Shingaar and stand in line hoping to curry his favour, praying that his eyes will fall on her !! What  a disappointment it will be when his eager eyes scans the crowd for Jodha and discovers  the absence of Jodha ?? what will be his reaction..Also think about Ruqs..who has been Smug about the power she has over Jalal and the arrogant belief that he will always come to her first , when she realizes that Jalal is hankering after Jodha  and wants to be there or even worse has gone straight to Jodha's apartments... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

 Yay!!!!!bounce  bounce  bounce  


Dance

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-07, 14:20

tanthya ur post : Thumbsup ...

1. U have explain every single scene with details.... Loved everything that u wrote....:) ...

2. There was a discussion in abt how could Jodha as a princess burn the saree... It looked like not like a princess who puts personal interest last but people of Ameer, her duty first.... Whats ur opinion on this matter.... I felt Jodha was justified.....

3. Rajat Tokas, im becoming his fan day by day.... Im liking Paridi too... shes improving thats for sure.... :)  not forgetting the whole cast ....... Im just waiting to see both of them same frame after the marriage, its surely gonna be interesting..... I just hope there is no OTT...

long hug

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 14:52

riyya6 wrote:tanthya ur post : Thumbsup ...

1. U have explain every single scene with details.... Loved everything that u wrote....:) ...

2. There was a discussion in abt how could Jodha as a princess burn the saree... It looked like not like a princess who puts personal interest last but people of Ameer, her duty first.... Whats ur opinion on this matter.... I felt Jodha was justified.....

3. Rajat Tokas, im becoming his fan day by day.... Im liking Paridi too... shes improving thats for sure.... :)  not forgetting the whole cast ....... Im just waiting to see both of them same frame after the marriage, its surely gonna be interesting..... I just hope there is no OTT...

long hug

 Thanks, Hun ..

How could Jodha not react in the same way.. it was not just about being a  Amer princess.. it was  also about Rajput pride... remember the prelude of the scene, we have Maham Anga  condescendingly saying that only Mughals can afford to get all the fineries , the exclusive jewel's etc etc.. jewels which were looted and plundered from the Hindu lands  and This Maham Anga has the temerity to imply that Mughals are greater and Rajputs  must behave themselves and thank their stars ..How can the fiery temperament of a rajaputani tolerate it?? She gives her reply. Your  exclusive  dress material  is worthless  to me, I'd rather feed the flame than wear something sent by someone to show off their wealth..It was a act of Abhimaan as well as a puny act of defiance ...

Let us not forget that Jodha is not a rose smelling princess, she is a head thirsty princess who has no qualms in wielding the sword or  going out with Suryabhan to check the body count of Rajput soldiers...To expect her to meekly accept the gift  is not right..

Ditto for 3.. I want to see their  cat and mouse games ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-07, 15:53

Loved reading u Tants hug1 

U have beautifully explained the visit of Bhagwan Das.. That was my favourite past.. 

Saw a bit of the episode.. the part where Sujamal asks forgiveness from his dadi.. I liked that scene..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-07, 15:56

Tanthya wrote:
riyya6 wrote:tanthya ur post : Thumbsup ...

1. U have explain every single scene with details.... Loved everything that u wrote....:) ...

2. There was a discussion in abt how could Jodha as a princess burn the saree... It looked like not like a princess who puts personal interest last but people of Ameer, her duty first.... Whats ur opinion on this matter.... I felt Jodha was justified.....

3. Rajat Tokas, im becoming his fan day by day.... Im liking Paridi too... shes improving thats for sure.... :)  not forgetting the whole cast ....... Im just waiting to see both of them same frame after the marriage, its surely gonna be interesting..... I just hope there is no OTT...

long hug

 Thanks, Hun ..

How could Jodha not react in the same way.. it was not just about being a  Amer princess.. it was  also about Rajput pride... remember the prelude of the scene, we have Maham Anga  condescendingly saying that only Mughals can afford to get all the fineries , the exclusive jewel's etc etc.. jewels which were looted and plundered from the Hindu lands  and This Maham Anga has the temerity to imply that Mughals are greater and Rajputs  must behave themselves and thank their stars ..How can the fiery temperament of a rajaputani tolerate it?? She gives her reply. Your  exclusive  dress material  is worthless  to me, I'd rather feed the flame than wear something sent by someone to show off their wealth..It was a act of Abhimaan as well as a puny act of defiance ...

Let us not forget that Jodha is not a rose smelling princess, she is a head thirsty princess who has no qualms in wielding the sword or  going out with Suryabhan to check the body count of Rajput soldiers...To expect her to meekly accept the gift  is not right..

Ditto for 3.. I want to see their  cat and mouse games ...

 Me too bounce I love when couple are in their initial stages and are always trying to outdo each other..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 17:08

Maria J wrote:Loved reading u Tants hug1 

U have beautifully explained the visit of Bhagwan Das.. That was my favourite past.. 

Saw a bit of the episode.. the part where Sujamal asks forgiveness from his dadi.. I liked that scene..

 Thanks, Ria Jaan Kiss

for a one hour show, Ekta is keeping us engrossed ...there is no boredom tht inevitably happens .. The positive factor is all actors are utilized instead of just focusing on Jalal and Jodha

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #11 : Cat's Paw !!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:25


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum