Latest topics

Jodha Akbar-Written Update -7th August 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 19:53

Please refresh this page as WU is coming to you LIVE

Menavati asks all the dasis to let her have alone time with Jodha, she assures that there will be some people travelling with Jodha, Jodha says that she wont have loved ones with her. Menavati gives her the bangles from her sister, knife from her brothers and the chess ke pase from her Dadi, the dress on her first birthday from her father. Jodha asks what about her? Menavati gives her the mirror and both share a very emotional, poignant moment. Menavati gives her the seekh--bhagya yodha khud chuntta hai  and some more sane advice how to conduct herself in sasural.

AK recalls Jalal's behaviour and slap from MA and thinks of taking revenge from Jalal. Aslam Khan comes and AK asks him to murder Jalal. AK and Aslam Khan go to Jalal's camp, Aslam looks petrified, AK warns him and tells him the POA. Aslam Khan enters Jalal's room while Adham Khan tries to digress the soldiers .Aslam Khan tries to kill someone but is surrounded by the soldiers. He is brought in front of Jalal and everyone is present there. Jalal asks Aslam who sent him,he was about to say but Adham kills him and tries to tell the ministers that they did not do their work properly. Jalal asks to find the traitor.

Jalal gets ready, loaded with the fineries while on other hand Jodha is also helped with the best of jewellery. Jodha checks herself in the mirror and on other hand, Jalal comes in front of the mirror, removes his sehra and gives his trademark smile.bounce  

The baraat arrives , Jalal leading the pack :P  Menavati does the aarti , she puts the kalash on her head, Jalal is mighty surprised, Dadi tells Jalal--javaaisa, put shagun ka sikka and he does it. Then Menavati measures him by the sacred thread, the Mughals are very surprised with rituals. Then Jalal and company are made to sit and are offered drinks, Sujamal is also among the waiters, Sharif recognize and asks one of his men that his face looked familiar. On Sharif's query, jalal assures him that in Agra, we will have our rituals.

Jodha comes and sits in front of Jalal. The priest asks for Jalal's father, Jalal says that MA and AK will do the rituals. The priest teaches AK how to do aarti, Jalal is amused.MA is riled up and comes and ties a taaveez on Jodha's hands as per Mughal traditions. She is gifted with lots of jewelleries again.

Jodha, Jalal sitting near the fire, both talk about the lineage, MA doesnt leave any oppo to talk high of Jalal. Sharif follows Sujamal but Sujamal again flees from there. Bharmal-Menavati do the paani-grahan ritual, priest asks to Jodha to keep her hand on Jalal. She hesitates, withdraws but Dadi/Menavati makes her put it on his hand. they do the ritual with JA BG playing, Jalal puts his another hand to cover Jodha's hand. She withdraws her hand and Jalal has a smirk.

AK eyes Moti but MA takes him aside, slaps him twice and sorts him out for his behaviour(lustful towards ladies present in the mandap) and folly of plotting against Jalal. She warns and leaves. AK finds out that Moti is dasi of Jodha.

Jodha-Jalal start their seven pheras, beautiful song as BG explaining meaning of pheras.Next comes the saptpadi ritual.The priest asks her to tell the vachan. Jodha is all sad saying that and Jalal is super happy at her plight. Then comes the sindoor daan which will make her legal wedded wife of Jalal.
When Jalal puts the sindoor, Menavati-Bharmal turn sideways so as not to look at the ritual. Jalal puts the sindoor thrice and Jodha is reminded of Jalal's earlier interactions.
Dadi assures Menavati that Jodha will be fine. Jodha-Jalal get up, Jodha wipes her tears, Jalal gets angry as he is unable to find his shoes. Sharif dispays the OTT anger, Jalal also tags in. A group of 5 small girls come and Jalal sits in front of them and they exchange a beautiful conversation. Jalal is all smiles, MaanSingh also comes and tells not to make fun of the ritual and give the neg. Jalal announces to give toys, clothes to the small girls and tells MS that he will get his neg some time later. The girls gives his shoes back and she tells jodha that her jeejaji is very nice and is very fair too. Jalal looks at jodha with a smile.

Precap---Jodha is lying on the bed, jalal approaches the bed, she draws the knife towards him and he catches it and throws it away, and then pins her to the bed.

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 21:04; edited 6 times in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-Written Update -7th August 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:03

Omg attempt on Akbar's life .... By Adam khan .... Caught red handed .. Loved the way Adam Khan manages to get away so easily ...Very well directed and executed yaara ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 23:16; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:07

Hayee Jalals sehera bandi was so nicely shown along with Jodha being adorned by so many maids and sisters .. Each jewellery piece was exquisite yaar Pals

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:09

Loved Jalal's rajni gandha and rose sehera .. It is shorter than the ones in the spoiler pics yaar as shown on SBB/SBS

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:12

OMG there is change of sehera mid way ... Short one becomes long !!

Jalal's reception with all rituals were a treat to watch yaar .. Even Maharani menawati looked very beautiful .. Today

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:17

Jodha's entry to the mandap was beautifully picturised .. Jalal had sehera .. But she was not completely covering her face .. Interesting ...

Loved how jalal sends badi ammi and adam khan to do the honors and rituals in place of his parents who were not present ..

Hey pandit ji teaches adam khan to do aarti
LOLS ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 23:17; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:20

Shehazaadi ko nazraney nazar kiye gaye .. Wow !,

At the mandap Jalal looks shorter than Jodha yaar !!
Shocking yaar ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:26

Jodha does not give her hand into jalal's herself .. She with draws .. Then Menawati comes and forces her hand into Jalal's .. Interesting ... How he squeezes her hand tightly ..
Adam khan  ogles and lusts  at the girls at the mandap .. And rightly slapped by mahamanga

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 23:12; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:32

Hey Jodha leads in the first six pheras yaar .. Why is that so ?. Jalal comes forwards later ...for one only

Jalals sehera had droopy dried up roses yaar .. Not done ..
Jalals joota chori scene was cute yaar ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 23:10; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:39

Loved the way he fills her maang three times with a conch shell .. And then pulls down her ghunghat ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 23:09; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:42

Precap.. Akbar comes to Jodha for suhaag raat she attacks him with khanjar !!
OMG !!
He cuts his hand while protecting himself .. He snatches the khanjar from her and throws it away !! both look at each  other furiously

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 23:18; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 20:54

Tomorrow one hellva suhaag raat girls !!!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 21:08

Manu...me thinks..after tomo's precap which will obviously not be the CON scene...but Verbal and lots of glaring scene Wink ...Jalal will never ever come close to Jodha till she doesnt give in....coz now it will be his EGO at play.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-07, 21:11

:) :) 10q for the updates

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 21:53

pollyanna wrote:Manu...me thinks..after tomo's precap which will obviously not be the CON scene...but Verbal and lots of glaring scene Wink ...Jalal will never ever come close to Jodha till she doesnt give in....coz now it will be his EGO at play.....

but he will devise lots of ways where they have to be together wily-nily.. he will not forgo the pleasure of seeing Jodha Squirming Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 21:57

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Manu...me thinks..after tomo's precap which will obviously not be the CON scene...but Verbal and lots of glaring scene Wink ...Jalal will never ever come close to Jodha till she doesnt give in....coz now it will be his EGO at play.....

but he will devise lots of ways where they have to be together wily-nily.. he will not forgo the pleasure of seeing Jodha Squirming Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oh yes Sathu. bounce ...and all my resolution to sleep early :cry: ...goes down the drain Twisted Evil 

can Ekta shift the repeat to 10 pm :)  PLEASE Maiya :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 22:20

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Oh yes Sathu. bounce ...and all my resolution to sleep early :cry: ...goes down the drain Twisted Evil 

can Ekta shift the repeat to 10 pm :)  PLEASE Maiya :P

I know while updating one tends to miss out the pleasure of enjoying the show whole heartedly .. Bina kissi rukaawat ke hayee .. Todays episode is worht a watch several times .. I will watch all the three repeats tomorrow ..
Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-08, 05:13

Can they keep it at 40mins I am enjoying it.. the timing for these episodes fit nicely... i am liking Jalal's smiles...his smirks.. they get the point across nicely...looking forward to him bugging jodha and her rising to the occasion.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-08, 08:22

thanks for the update.. will watch this and come back!!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-08, 11:03

Haa.. Finally, I watched the 2nd part of the video where the wedding takes place... The scene where the two speaks of their lineage and then MA speaks high of Ja and his anscestry, I couldnt help but smirk... So be it... If saguni bai was there, she would have snubbed MA with prophesing that only this girl was destined to give him a heir...

What does Ja say after MA speaks high of him? I didnt get it... can someone translate it for me?

There was this song when Jo is made to put her hand on Ja na... Can I get a translation please? Though the song was kind of new age song, and woldnt suit that time of Ja and Jo... I liked the tune...

And did I see Ja put his other hand on top of her hand? seriously? this guy is attracted to her but is in denial mode isnt it? He did smirk afterwards when she pulled her hand back, but when he put his hand there was this subtle expression that he gave which was anxious for her reaction.

Do the servants of the princess get to stand that close to her like her family members when her wedding ceremony happens?

I was also intrigued by what MA says AK when she calls him aside... Aap hamari saath ayiye, aapse kuch ...?... karna chahthe hai. What did she say? kufthakuf?? what does it mean? But I liked her tone, this lady can make every inch of her face act..

Are we getting a hint of one of the slip ups for AK with him eyeing motibai?

And about the vachan, doesnt the man get to give promises too? Hindu rituals have man giving his promise to look after her and take care of her and all that blah blah...but Ja didnt give any promise partiality yaar! but still if Ja spoke out those promises, I dont think Jo would have been gloating like Ja was doing when he heard her utter those promises... she would have cringed!

It was interesting to notice when the pandit ji was saying mein, tum all the while, Jo changed it to Hum and aap throughout! Another interesting ritual- mangal sutra.. I had read earlier that the practice of a man tying a ms around the girl's neck to make her his wife came about at the time of mughal invasion only when these mughal officials started to rampage and carry away beautiful girls, that MS was put around the girl's neck to signify that the girl is married and to let her go... unmarried girls were at the men's mercy but married girls were saved off their dignity this way... Also since the girls used to cover their head so those sindoor was not visible!

So MS was not tied isnt it?  and sindoor custom... is it normal for the parents to turn their face when the girl is being colored by her groom? what is the significance? or was it only that they were hurting? if they were why hadnt they done it for the provious rituals and why this alone? is it that this last ritual sealed her as his legal wife forever? by the way I liked it when he pulled down her ghunghat again after putting sindoor.. Possessive much?

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-08-08, 11:32; edited 3 times in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-08, 11:21

Hi Vi...  I have no idea what they say... Îs it some mixture of urdu and Persian? 

Loved all your pointers ... I also think Akbar is quite smitten but he is cloaking it under " I am the emperor and I'll teach her a lesson for being spiteful against the Mughals... Blah blah..." Why else would he look back to see Jodhas reaction when his gaggle of noisy Salis said Jijaji is nice. 

If Ekta can keep up this tight storytelling and fast pace .. this will be really fun to watch..

It is a bonus that both Rajat ànd Pariidhi are so young and unattached ... Their awkwardness will add to the chemistry on screen Embarassed 

I think Jodha felt a tinge of sadness that he has no dad... Then he ranted on and on about being Temor Lang's descendant Rolling Eyes and wiped off the slight sympathy she felt! So much happened in 45 min... Quite a treat!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-08, 11:27

Shesherkobita wrote:Hi Vi...  I have no idea what they say... Îs it some mixture of urdu and Persian? 

Loved all your pointers ... I also think Akbar is quite smitten but he is cloaking it under " I am the emperor and I'll teach her a lesson for being spiteful against the Mughals... Blah blah..." Why else would he look back to see Jodhas reaction when his gaggle of noisy Salis said Jijaji is nice. 

If Ekta can keep up this tight storytelling and fast pace .. this will be really fun to watch..

It is a bonus that both Rajat ànd Pariidhi are so young and unattached ... Their awkwardness will add to the chemistry on screen Embarassed 

I think Jodha felt a tinge of sadness that he has no dad... Then he ranted on and on about being Temor Lang's descendant Rolling Eyes and wiped off the slight sympathy she felt! So much happened in 45 min... Quite a treat!

Yeah it was sabi.. Can you believe it? I brought my tab along today to office just to watch the epi.. My work is tight and in between I am watching this epi... I have lost it!

I have lost my mind already!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-08, 11:38

Abavi wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Hi Vi...  I have no idea what they say... Îs it some mixture of urdu and Persian? 

Yeah it was sabi.. Can you believe it? I brought my tab along today to office just to watch the epi.. My work is tight and in between I am watching this epi... I have lost it!

This show is definitely very addictive ... Ÿesterday we drove 10 hrs and as soon as I entered home I went to see JA. Today the  doctor gave my daughter prescription glasses 
and my Hubwa was feeling sad ( so young and she already needs glasses ) ...and all he got from me was " hurry up ..lets go home ...I have to watch JA... They block it within an hour of airing" ... I have lost touch with reality Vi... Tomorrow is Eid and I will miss the show cause I have to exchange pleasantries with people I have absolutely no interest în! 
Do you use earphones to watch in office?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 11:43

Ohh My.. Vi and sabi ..

You girls are Hilarious !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-08, 11:45

Shesherkobita wrote:
Abavi wrote:

This show is definitely very addictive ... Ÿesterday we drove 10 hrs and as soon as I entered home I went to see JA. Today the  doctor gave my daughter prescription glasses 
and my Hubwa was feeling sad ( so young and she already needs glasses ) ...and all he got from me was " hurry up ..lets go home ...I have to watch JA... They block it within an hour of airing" ... I have lost touch with reality Vi... Tomorrow is Eid and I will miss the show cause I have to exchange pleasantries with people I have absolutely no interest în! 
Do you use earphones to watch in office?

Haa girlie are you turning DD into a serialjunkie too?

Within one hour they block is it? you cant even watch from youtube videos posted here?

yeah ofcource I do, I cannot watch it on my office systems- let alone watcing video, I cant even view pictures at office- everything is blocked, so I carried my personal device to watch it... I am plugged to my earphones!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum