Latest topics

Precap - To Die for !! Pic Added :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Precap - To Die for !! Pic Added :)

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 20:53

It is the still of the night, The silvery beams of moonlight are the only source of light in the Tent where Jodha and Akbar are having their first night.. Jodha has removed few of her jewel's  and is resting on the bed, Sleeping on her side..Jalal looking dapper and Khatarnak   approaches the bed,  eyes fastened on the recumbent form of Jodha , Jodha who is intensely aware of Jalal's approach has stealthily held on to her dagger, As soon as Jalal climbs on to bed and leans over her, Quick as  lightning, Jodha Strikes at him , Even quick are Jalal's reflex who instantly  grabs the dagger midflight and stops it from stabbing him, He pulls the dagger from her unresisting hand, the sharp edge  cutting into his flesh and drawing blood .. He tosses it away , his furious eye holding Jodha in its thrall as he leans forward in grim anger.

All this happens in deathly  silence with not one sound escaping from both  !! but the crackling Sizzle and thundering emotions  simmering between them can be heard across 9 planets !!:)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Precap - To Die for !! Pic Added :)

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-07, 20:58

Tants not fair! Not fair!

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 20:59

sarra0 wrote:Tants not fair! Not fair!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Me lubbing eet, Sarra Jaan.. Kitna maza aate hai tumhe tadapte hue dekh kar..  I can Sync with Jalal's gloating...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-07, 21:01

Bahut mazaa aney wala hai Sathya !! .. One hell of a suhaag raat  yaara ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-08, 00:04; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-07, 21:06

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Tants not fair! Not fair!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Me lubbing eet, Sarra Jaan.. Kitna maza aate hai tumhe tadapte hue dekh kar..  I can Sync with Jalal's gloating...

Acha mujhe tadapte hue aap ko maza aata hain...teek hain dosti ke naathe enjoy karte raho... anticipation makes the event even more to savour...until I get my revenge your words beautifully describe the scene.....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-07, 21:07

--sumana13-- wrote:Bahut mazaa aney wala hai Sathya !! .. One hell of a suhaag raat  yaara ..

This is wat i was looking forward to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-07, 21:10

Really Shocked

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 21:10

AWESOME PRECAP!!!! Mazaa aa gaya....aaj Jalal ne kya gloat kiya....by God ki kasam...aur kal toh subhanallah!!!! dagger nite .......

Push-Pull SHURU!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-07, 21:12

woo hoo what a scene Tants , even better the way you have narrated ..moi loving it , after a long back mazza aagya ...can't wait ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 21:13

I wish.....after lots of STARING session....Jalal just licks his wound in a provocative way and gives her some dhamki which will send chill down her spine.......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-07, 21:21

pollyanna wrote:I wish.....after lots of STARING session....Jalal just licks his wound in a provocative way and gives her some dhamki which will send chill down her spine.......

And this is ekta she won't shy away from showin wats needed.,

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-07, 21:22

pollyanna wrote:AWESOME PRECAP!!!! Mazaa aa gaya....aaj Jalal ne kya gloat kiya....by God ki kasam...aur kal toh subhanallah!!!! dagger nite .......

Push-Pull SHURU!!!!

MashAllah

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 21:36

--sumana13-- wrote:Bahut mazaa aney wala hai Sathya !! .. One hell of a suhaag raat  yaara ..

what glower Jalal gives... All sapna of a drooling guy ready to fall at her feet must have gotten broken into million pieces !!:P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 21:36

riyya6 wrote:Really Shocked

Absolutely, Riyya Jaan

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-07, 23:00

Aiyyo....kya intensity hai yaaron :) Wink 

AAnkhein bhi hoti hai DIL??? ki Zubaan Rolling Eyes

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-08-07, 23:20

dis is the only showm watching currently on a regular basis....nd nw dat dey are done wd marriage....m so very much xcited

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 23:37

asmi wrote:dis is the only showm watching currently on a regular basis....nd nw dat dey are done wd marriage....m so very much xcited

I think they are building the steam quite nicely and it is turning exciting now :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-08-07, 23:38

yeah finally sumthng gud after IPK....though i still believe IPK is sumthng dat none can reach....still somethng  is better dan nthng

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-07, 23:45

asmi wrote:yeah finally sumthng gud after IPK....though i still believe IPK is sumthng dat none can reach....still somethng  is better dan nthng

Both are different .. Although love story .. IPK was love between 2 different ppl  and inequal ppl..here both are equals but  are differentiated by their religion and their outlook..  while IPK was inward..JA is more outward with many factors affecting them ..

I think that's one reason why ppl are beginning to warm up to JA cuz it is not a rich boy  -poor girl but is the story of two hot heads , firmly believing them self, having a high degree of sense of responsibility/duty ..compromising and adjusting their lifes and falling in love.. there is no attraction so to speak ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-08-07, 23:54

What a fantastic Precap Re and moreover Tants you have described it so beautifully. Looking forward to watch it , will be missing watching it on TV as tomorrow EID and lots of preparations to be done

I am falling in love with Rajat , I just love the way he was gloating today , enjoyed the episode

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-08, 00:06

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-08, 13:02

Thanks for sharing the detailed Written update tantwa, I just watched it... though I liked the attitude that both showed- with Ja making it obvious to her that he owns every inch of hers and she showing that she hates him so much as to try and kill him, It somehow didnt sit right with me to think a princess who gets married to save her land would think of killing the man that naively!

But I should wait for the episode to relay to see how they would build up to make Jo decide to use her knife.

Anyway, there would be no suhaagraat.. only some staring and some ignoring from both sides!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 17:00

amimus wrote:What a fantastic Precap Re and moreover Tants you have described it so beautifully. Looking forward to watch it , will be missing watching it on TV as tomorrow EID and lots of preparations to be done

I am falling in love with Rajat , I just love the way he was gloating today , enjoyed the episode

IKR.. I had not seen him before but this guy knows acting and he emotes so well !! 

Aww.. Ami Jaan..there is always  D for you, we will be having the updates.. come, innjoy and fall in love..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 17:02

Abavi wrote:Thanks for sharing the detailed Written update tantwa, I just watched it... though I liked the attitude that both showed- with Ja making it obvious to her that he owns every inch of hers and she showing that she hates him so much as to try and kill him, It somehow didnt sit right with me to think a princess who gets married to save her land would think of killing the man that naively!

But I should wait for the episode to relay to see how they would build up to make Jo decide to use her knife.

Anyway, there would be no suhaagraat.. only some staring and some ignoring from both sides!

Jodha is reactive girl and not a deep thinker.. she has done her bit as princess and now it will be the girl talking ..

Ekta will not keep all her eggs in one basket..ofc we will have to wait for SR ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum