Latest topics

Written Update Qubool Haii 7Aug13 "An end to all miseries" 5 5 4

Written Update Qubool Haii 7Aug13 "An end to all miseries"

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Written Update Qubool Haii 7Aug13 "An end to all miseries"

Post by --sumana13-- on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:42 pm

The episode begins at  Ayaan's house ...

Vikram Shukla is passing by the kitchen and he finds the chicken irresistible ......and ends up hungrily munching up chicken fry ..

Rajni is shocked to see him relishing non veg food  .. She stops him and asks he how did he not guess by the smell of chicken ??.she is surprised !!..

Vikram feigns innocence and leaves the kitchen to take a bath as " uska dharm bhrasht ho gaya "...

In the hall 
As Shireen  and Gaffoor get ready to take Nikhat to Haseena' s house ....to apologize .. to mend the rishtaa ...

Rashid stops them .. There is heated exchanges between  two hot headed men ..Rashid refuses to send Nikhat to Haseena's house ... He thinks Haseena is the one who should apologize ..

Sudenly Nuzat informs Nikhat is missing from the house ...

Later that day ...
Nikhat is still missing and Shireen is wailing ..... Rashid tries to pacify her ..

soon Nikhat is brought back by Ayan .... she was at the Mazaar praying ....
 Shireen throws a volley of QS at her .. 
But Rashid is supportive .. She should not be scared of Haseena ...
Rajni takes her side too she had done the right thing ...

Shireen tells every one that Nikhat was in love with Imran .... She could not live with out him ..
Rashid asks her if she regretted saying all those harsh words to Haseena .. If she wanted to get back with Imran .. He was willing to go back to Haseena and apologize and try to patch up ....

Nikhat replies .. She had no regrets .... All relation ships had to be from both sides ...She has done her bit .. It was Imran' s turn now .. She still believed Imran would come to her ...

Else where ...
Imran is on the edge of a cliff and recalls all the harsh words that were exchanged the previous few hours ...by Ayaan, Nikhat ....he calls some one asking her to meet him one last time ....he plans he would end his life soon as he could not live with out her any more ...

He turns .. and smiles ....it is Najma who runs into his arms and  hugs Imran .. He has tears of joy ..

He tells her that  he was sure she would come ...
Tells her she was his first love and he still loved her ..

Flash back of their college days romance .. Smiles exchanged shyly ..
Sharing food .. Sharing notes ..on a bench ...then their break up ...
Najma broke up fearing Asad's wrath ... And she says sorry and breaks up with Imran ..

Back to present .. He regrets letting her go Back then ...
He regrets how he agreed to marry Nikhat under his moms pressure ....
He could not accept Nikhat  because he still loved her ....
If Najma had not come to him today ..he would have ended his life .. He asks her of he could come back  into her life ..

At Asad's house ..

Zoya is sitting in her room ..... when she hears the musical note of her precious toy from her Abbu .... She looks up and is surprised to find Asad holding up to her the repaired toy ...to her pleasant surprise ... it brings tears to her eyes ..

Asya get emotional ..

Asad recalls how Zoya had repaired his broken mobile some months back ..

You have learnt to mend things Asad she tells him .... 

Asad regrets  he could not remove the cracks .... But he could not bring back her child hood ... he could not bring back her old memories but he could give her new happy memories But promises to bring back to her her Abbu .. He would search heavens and earth .....for her ...
Zoya had left it to her destiny whether she would ever meet her dad .... And tell him not to blame himself if he failed to find him ....

Asad tells her he loved her and her wait for her dad and her miseries were the felt by him equally ...... He holds her hand and they smile over the dancing toy ..
Starry Love 

Asad has planned a huge" Eid  ka jashn " party .. Near badi masjid ....Not worrying about the expenses ....he sponsors the party for the  whole Bhopal  city Residents .....
Asad thinks that amongst the entire crowd Zoya's dad would be there too..

...Dilshad is very pleased that her son had become so big that he could share his happiness with the entire city ..happiness increases many fold with sharing .. She says ...
Najma returns from a supposed Iftar party ..Zoya feels that ...Najma might meet her prince charming too ....

Dilshad is happy with the thought

The ever so ebullient Zoya recites her shayari ...

Gore kaley  patley mote chote bade amir kadke 
to choose from wahan ayengey sarey ladkey ....

Asad praises her sher  

Precap .. 

Rajni comes to Ayan in a distraught state .can you do something for me ?. Kya ?. Asks Ayaan .... Rajni orders him to hug her .. Ayan is taken aback with her .. She tells him again .. They hold each other in a tight hug ..

Else where Rashid is talking on the phone .. That he had never in his life celebrate Eid with out his mom ..... And reaches near the parked car .. His eyes fall on his mother badi bi stuffed inside the dicky of the car .. To the horror of Mumani ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Written Update Qubool Haii 7Aug13 "An end to all miseries"

Post by --sumana13-- on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:43 pm

--sumana13--
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:26 am

hey manu, i was right, i was right, i was right cheers imran is indeed running a harem here, my my, i thought it was ek saath dui dui, but this guy crossed those limits too, he has tanvi, najma and nikhat??? may be his brother farhan looks like him and tanvi went out with farhan? ........... hey tanthya, your prediction came true, Imran is indeed Najma's BF bounce 

now, what does all this mean since Nikhat already said she doesn't want to marry Imran Question joh bhi ho, i'm enjoying all this masala stuff

chitmanas
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:39 am

chitmanas wrote:hey manu, i was right, i was right, i was right cheers imran is indeed running a harem here, my my, i thought it was ek saath dui dui, but this guy crossed those limits too, he has tanvi, najma and nikhat???  may be his brother farhan looks like him and tanvi went out with farhan? ........... hey tanthya, your prediction came true,  Imran is indeed Najma's BF bounce 

now, what does all this mean since Nikhat already said she doesn't want to marry Imran Question joh bhi ho, i'm enjoying all this masala stuff

Chaitu .. even I was right yaar it was Najma yay yay !!!...

Dance 
now history will repeat itself yaar 

ROFL

--sumana13--
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 am

Thanks Sumana for the wonderful written update...

Lucky.... You were indeed right... Harem it is... :lol!: 

I think Gul has chucked the plot of Ayan Zoya Asad triangle ( original storyline) completely and now is scrambling for new angles...  Imran Nikhat Nazma Tanveer must be the first Quadrangle for soaps !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:00 am

Thanks Manu scratch he couldn't accept Nikhat? He did a good job until they wanted to throw a useless twist in to the mix

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:36 am

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Sumana for the wonderful written update...

Lucky.... You were indeed right... Harem it is... :lol!: 

I think Gul has chucked the plot of Ayan Zoya Asad triangle ( original storyline) completely and now is scrambling for new angles...  Imran Nikhat Nazma Tanveer must be the first Quadrangle for soaps !

YAY YAY !!!! You know I am dancing stupidly since I saw the episode ....
Dance 
OMG is there going to be a Quadrangle !!Not triangle !! Who will marry whom ??
Thanks for appreciating my update my dear friend ...

hug1 

--sumana13--
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top