Latest topics

ILKDM #12 : MannMohan *Updated*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #12 : MannMohan *Updated*

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 13:43

Where do I begin ?? This saga of love and acceptance is so interesting that I feel tempted to write and write and never stop .

Marriage and death  ..One , that ushers in a new chapter  in the book of life and another which closes the book of life  signifying the end ..both are relevant , both are vital for human civilization but both do not exist side by side  unless you are a king wherein each second might very well turn out to be your last !! This was brought home forcibly to us when Adham Khan plots the death of Jalal  on the eve of the wedding. Hmm..let's not jump ahead  and move on with the flowing stream..

The opening scene  where a helpless mother  tries to help a shattered daughter was one of the poignant one's that I have seen.. Her acute guilt , her awareness of Jodha's anguish and an understanding that things are beyond her control is reflected in her eyes  but Menavati does not crumble once again, She cannot afford  the luxury of keening her pain for there is her child who requires her shoulder, who needs to be propped up, given courage < Menavati does not step back nor does she force or pressurize Jodha , In a gentle tone she reminisces about good times , reinforces that Jodha is their 'Laddo" .As Memento, Menavati hands Jodha things that holds significance for them both, Dagger, bangles, Cowrishells and the first dress of Jodha..Carefully preserved even after 18 Summer's But above and beyond all this comes the most treasured gift in the form of advice , Menavati  tells Jodha .. FOLLOW THE PATH OF KARMA  for the Dharma is different in two households !!  As a practical advice and a measure of her love..This  is unmatched !! This shall become the guiding principle of the warrior princess !! 

##  The scene turned out quite well without turning melodramatic, The strong bond of affection and love between a mother n the child was brought out very well  .. The dagger  pointing out the fact that Jodha was no lily who would faint at the sight of blood and in fact is capable of killing if need arises , The Cowrishells and Dadi's assertions that none can beat Jodha in the game gives rise to the speculation that Jodha was a astute player and that she may not turn out to be a shrinking violet when facing the Mughal Missiles ..The handing over of the childhood dress,, The end of one parva or age and the beginning of another age..of being a woman ! Simple scene but I liked it very much ...

The wedding preparation begin with adorning Jodha in Gold jewel's,Fineries watched by Menavati, sadness in her eyes, sadness brought on by the fact that their daughter  shall not be their daughter any more , doubled that she is sent out to the butcher's unprotected ,unarmed ..but none of that on the face just a lingering sadness  in the eyes . Sukanya completes the adorning of the Bride, requests Jodha to take a look and offer any suggestion  for enhancing herself , In reply Jodha flips the mirror not even bothering to look at it , not so the case of the Bridegroom who just can't stop preening himself .. with a smile  that refuses to die, fresh from a bridal bath, he happily submits to being adorned with various Gems, pearls, Gold and flowers ...Not just content with it..He swaggers up to a mirror and takes a long and goodish look at himself..Pleased, he is all ready to claim his Jodha.

## First a Growl at the PH.. Why could not they get a good Body double for Jodha , The lady was kind of rotund ..

Loved their contrasting attitude with the mirrors .. while the  vanquished is least bothered on how she looks , Her indifference  highlighting how withdrawn she is , The victor is extra attentive on how he looks , eagerly looking ahead at the  upcoming ceremony which will seal him the the triumphant one ..

The Bride groom and their party makes its way to the Rajputana camp for the wedding where they are greeted with various rituals , The stoic Jalal patiently  standing in for all the ceremonies while the courtiers control their restiveness .. Even among this Melee, Jalal has not stopped being alert , his keen eyes has picked up on the agitated Sharifuddin, silently  orders him to calm himself which Sharifuddin does .. The wedding ritual begins with Aarti or removing the evil eye ..The wedding proceeds with both Jalal and Jodha seated side by Side , paying obeisance to their ancestors..Paanigrahan begins and the Bride and Groom are asked to change places .. A brief moment of tension and uncertainty arises when Jodha refuses to place her destiny in the hands of Jalal but Niyati shall not be denied, Menavati  firmly places Jodha into the arms of security, of her future..in to the hands of Jalal!

##It was a interesting segment for those unacquainted with marriage ceremonies with nuggets of  drama thrown in to keep everyone pleasurably occupied ..The jealousy of Sharifuddin when Adham is elevated to the status of brother .. Herein lies the seed for rebellion if left unfettered.

Ironical isn't it ??  The two people who are going to cause trouble to Jodha are the very one's who are doing the ritual that is supposed to ward of the evil !!

Loved the reaction of Jalal, Jodha comes from inner chamber , glowing in her Lehenga and Odhani , His thirsting eyes just does a self lock on to her and a slow smile starts as she begins to get closer and closer ..The smile widening as she sits opposite him.. A sense of contentment , of having achieved his objective writ large on his face.  The gesture of His, Oh clasping her dainty hand in both of  his hands, It is not the crushing stranglehold of a cruel tyrant nor a strong grip of a sadist rather a  firm grip that holds her hands firmly but does not wound her , a momentary assurance  of giving her her space , her freedom when he allows Jodha to withdraw her hand ..This Guy will be alright !! 

The pheres commence .. with both Jodha leading  the first rounds ,, Jalal leading the other half.. Saptapadhi  signifying their journey together into the world of marital bliss commences with Jodha taking the first step, Jalal quickly places his foot beside her, assuring her that he will be there with her, her back up, the buffer, the strong earth that will bear the weight ..In this way..7 steps get completed with Agni accepting their offerings unreservedly and being the witness to this unusual union .. Then follows the vows of marriage taken by Jodha ..The Marriage culminates with the Sindoor dana ceremony ..

## Needless to say.. The scene was shot quite simply , its very simplicity making it quite effective, there was no overt sobbing  or shuddering bride to denote a reluctant and heartbroken bride nor was there a boorish and rude Groom to thrust the fact that the Amer family were his serfs yet Both the actors managed to convey the pain, reluctance  , arrogance and smugness without going overboard !

Used to seeing a Groom leading the phera's..It was good to see that the Team had done research and followed the protocol of Rajput wedding where Bride takes the lead in 2 rounds and the Groom in the other 2 , So was the Sapthapadhi where usually The girl takes the first step , The song Suno Suno varji  mentioning the significance of each phere was haunting . Then comes the Vows.. Can I just laud the director for keeping things to point and communicating the emotional status of the concerned  parties without having any recourse to heavy BG..when Jodha begins to take the oath,"Hey Dev!"..Jalal immediately looks at her, a smile peeping out as she continues ," You are my destiny , My fate " .His posture widens as if bracing himself for accepting his duties, the head is thrown back in subdued exultation as he hears  the proud lady submissively accepting  him as her lord and master !! while Menavati who knows the price paid lowers her head in guilt and shame. Then continues the vow , " it has been due to my karmic luck and blessings of the ancestors that I have been destined to hae you as my consort" .. A contemptuous  sneer flits on Maham Anga's face , while Jalal laps up what must have been the sweetest piece of music to him but  things aren't so soothing in Amer household as Dadi and Sukanya exchange glances knowing that this is not  a blessing but a curse on Jodha !

Conch.. Hindhuism sets great store by Conch.. considered to be a instrument that wards of  negativity, evil ..Conch is also considered to be a symbol of purity and a usherer  of new beginning ..what better way than applying the sindoor on Jodha's maang than by using the Conch for Jodha is indeed heading into a new way of life, Jodha is pure as Conch  and This couple will require all means to ward of the evil energy that will grip their life soon .. The parents turning and showing their backs whilst the sindoor is applied symbolically saying that the umblical cord is cut , Jodha now belongs to the House of Jalal and that they have forfeited al claim on her was well depicted ..

Accessories :

This episode does not remain plain Shahi wedding episode..  This episode held the  kernel for many future  tracks ..  lets see whether it gets pursued ..

Adham Khan , his overweening greed :

He is a servant's Son who believes that  he is better than the emperor and ought to be the destined ruler of Hindustan, his vanity  does not brook any slur to his dignity real or perceived !! He has already tagged Jalal as the pawn that should be removed , to avenge the insult as well as to ensure the throne to himself , So sure is he about his abilities that he will not stop his agenda ..There will be plenty of near misses and troubles   to Jalal from his beloved Elder brother !

Adham Khan , His lust and roving eyes :

He is a Rapist,  thinks that the Hindu women are his for taking and should be available to bed him, His eyes has settled on Moti !! Things are going to turn difficult for Moti ..

Considering that in the last episode , Moti says that she will serve Jodha till her last breath  and Jodha refusing to take her referring to Agra as a Hellhole, I am inclined to think Moti is going to have rough time , If her modesty were to be violated and she dies ..Then  Jalal for sure will Kill Adham Khan , which will pit Maham Anga directly against Jodha ..Maham Anga may go all out to split Jodha and Jalal  .. with the information that Maham Anga knew that Adham Khan was the ne who came to kill Jalal and that she covered it leading to the estrangement ... Umm..I am jumping pretty much ahead .. which I love to do anywayzz..

Sharifuddin ...The perceived slight  from Jalal to him is not being taken lightly by him, so far he  exercising exemplary control but how far until the control snaps and he thinks he can do much better than Jalal esp with Maham Anga/Adham Khan to fan  the embers .. That day is not very far, me thinks ..

Suja Mal : emotional fool !! His love for his sister may become his undoing ..  Input into his brain that her lovely sister is suffering in Jalal's house, Moti's death and the estrangement between Jalal and Jodha may tilt him against Jalal ..

...Ok..Girls..lets get  talking !!

Last edited by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 15:52; edited 4 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #12 : MannMohan *Updated*

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-08, 14:18

I will wait until you update completely! :) Jaldi karo

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-08, 14:24

I second Vi Jaldi karo... i started reading and now I want more...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-08, 14:39

Jodha(SATHU)......Jalal (ME) kisi ka  intezaar nahi karte.......jald se jald apni writeup complete kiya jaaye...yeh humara HUKUM hai.......

(Me in a meek ,appealing voice...have a meeting to attend at 3 pm, so Sathu....phaast phaast...warna...ur post will linger in my mind thruout the meeting and am sure will be chucked out of the room) 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-08, 15:01

Im waiting 2

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-08, 15:26

pollyanna wrote:Jodha(SATHU)......Jalal (ME) kisi ka  intezaar nahi karte.......jald se jald apni writeup complete kiya jaaye...yeh humara HUKUM hai.......

(Me in a meek ,appealing voice...have a meeting to attend at 3 pm, so Sathu....phaast phaast...warna...ur post will linger in my mind thruout the meeting and am sure will be chucked out of the room) 

Careful the dagger doesn't come out

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 15:42

Donewa , Hey Dev !! Aapki adesh hum vidhivat palan kiya , Naath !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-08, 16:00

Tants,

Wow!! A very nice episode it must have been to make u write such a long post.. Hope this continues.. We will get our daily doses of ur post.. 

Loved reading u.. My favourite part was ur explanation to the convo of Jodha and her mother's and the Coonch scene..

Didn' understand ur part of Sujamal being an emotional fool Question

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 16:15

Maria J wrote:Tants,

Wow!! A very nice episode it must have been to make u write such a long post.. Hope this continues.. We will get our daily doses of ur post.. 

Loved reading u.. My favourite part was ur explanation to the convo of Jodha and her mother's and the Coonch scene..

*Squawks * Long Post !!!! You have no idea on how long it was going to be , It was sheer will power and the fear that I will send you all to sleep that got me  to pruning !!

Thanks, Hun.. The scenes were done subtly and this subtlety increased the poignancy of the scene.

Sujamal is susceptible to emotions and acts on them without thinking out the actions that will ensue were he to pursue that..

He was so outraged  of being cheated  out of crown that he willingly made a pact with the Mughal's, showed them all the escape avenues not understanding that once Mugha's win the kingdom, Sujamal will be made a subedar or a regent , never a independent King ..so in  a way, he would never get what he wanted ,  by showing all the secret routes, he also made Amer vulnerable to future attacks as now Mugha's know the area well and can fight them  and at the same time neither he nor his future generation can defend themselves against the marauder's as the secrets of Amer lies bare !! one rash impulse and Amer is denuded of her security !!

He has come as a waiter to the wedding , his love for his sister as the guiding  force .. he has not taken into account, if found out..he will be hanged or killed ..

So called him a emotional fool !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-08, 16:19

Tanthya wrote:

*Squawks * Long Post !!!! You have no idea on how long it was going to be , It was sheer will power and the fear that I will send you all to sleep that got me  to pruning !!

Thanks, Hun.. The scenes were done subtly and this subtlety increased the poignancy of the scene.

Sujamal is susceptible to emotions and acts on them without thinking out the actions that will ensue were he to pursue that..

He was so outraged  of being cheated  out of crown that he willingly made a pact with the Mughal's, showed them all the escape avenues not understanding that once Mugha's win the kingdom, Sujamal will be made a subedar or a regent , never a independent King ..so in  a way, he would never get what he wanted ,  by showing all the secret routes, he also made Amer vulnerable to future attacks as now Mugha's know the area well and can fight them  and at the same time neither he nor his future generation can defend themselves against the marauder's as the secrets of Amer lies bare !! one rash impulse and Amer is denuded of her security !!

He has come as a waiter to the wedding , his love for his sister as the guiding  force .. he has not taken into account, if found out..he will be hanged or killed ..

Oh why do u think we'll sleep reading u.. :cry: 

Ya Sujamal doesn't think before he does something.. That makes him unfit for being a king also..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 16:23

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Ya Sujamal doesn't think before he does something.. That makes him unfit for being a king also..

No doubts on that, Ria.. his heart rules him when in actuality, a King should be guided by his mind !!  we have Bharmal  as a mind ruling  king and Jalal  as the king who balances it right ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-08, 16:27

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

No doubts on that, Ria.. his heart rules him when in actuality, a King should be guided by his mind !!  we have Bharmal  as a mind ruling  king and Jalal  as the king who balances it right ..

So far he has..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-08, 16:29

Sathu....cheers lubb u my Jodha :) :)  ....iss jalal ko aapne khush kar dita...after a boring meeting..... 

am singing....ishq  (ur post )hai ehsas, ishq hai jazbat...badle yeh duniya(office), badle haalat ( bad mood after meeting Wink 

I really liked and u have so correctly pointed out that the whole marriage thing was kept low on OTT drama but had strong undercurrents.....

Though was getting irritated with Sujamal and AK scenes...coz  they were eating the screen space of MY Jalal's space....but yeah....good on the part of makers to introduce these two scenes along with wedding...which will have a major impact on the story going forward.......Wud like to see AK punishment...how he was thrown down the fort twice....he must have done something really GRAVE for Jalal to act such.....

I really liked the Rajasthani song and am bhatakti aatma so that google gives me the mp3 version.

loved the farewell gifts from Menavati---bangles(married woman's gehna), dagger to save herself, , kauri- pases : Jodha has to play lots of politics .....with Ruks-Jalal as being master players in the game......dress ( me thot...it signified baby) and mirror(it never LIES - Jodha will defo make use of it to see and perceive everything....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 16:48

pollyanna wrote:Sathu....cheers lubb u my Jodha :) :)  ....iss jalal ko aapne khush kar dita...after a boring meeting..... 

am singing....ishq  (ur post )hai ehsas, ishq hai jazbat...badle yeh duniya(office), badle haalat ( bad mood after meeting Wink 

I really liked and u have so correctly pointed out that the whole marriage thing was kept low on OTT drama but had strong undercurrents.....

Though was getting irritated with Sujamal and AK scenes...coz  they were eating the screen space of MY Jalal's space....but yeah....good on the part of makers to introduce these two scenes along with wedding...which will have a major impact on the story going forward.......Wud like to see AK punishment...how he was thrown down the fort twice....he must have done something really GRAVE for Jalal to act such.....

I really liked the song and am bhatakti aatma so that google gives me the mp3 version.

loved the farewell gifts from Menavati---bangles(married woman's gehna), dagger to save herself, , kauri- pases : Jodha has to play lots of politics .....with Ruks-Jalal as being master players in the game......dress ( me thot...it signified baby) and mirror(it never LIES - Jodha will defo make use of it to see and perceive everything....

HUrrayyy !!! Jalal khush huwe..now I shall not demand gifts like Ruqs but will expect Kohinoor to land in my Mahal !

Sujamal scene was really a bit boring and also required one to stretch their credulity very far ..

Jalal abhors ill treatment of women and detests plundering, Raping of women ,,If Moti were to come in harms way , Would not Jalal throwm hiim down..plus .. he  will be killing Shamsudi Atka khan  too..

Another interpretation..

Bangle ..As you said , Mark of suhagan  .. circle of infinity.. Marriage is a bond that can never end but the relationship is so fragile that it has to be treated gently.

Dagger : It can not only be a weapon of  self protection but  it also will be a instrument that cuts down the obstacles in its path..

Cowri shells : not easily obtainable those days , one that wuld be guarded.. for it decides the destinies of many yet at the same time .. the way you shape up ur destiny  lies in ur hands ..

Dress :: dont think it would be baby as these dynasties were hung up on waaris and would not give girl dress..

Mirror : Sometimes what an eye is unable to see , the mirror reflect .. magnified .. also since it is unbiased ..it shows the truth .. which will be needed as Jodha has numerous misconception about Jalal.

Aage ur baari !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-08, 17:11

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sathu....cheers lubb u my Jodha :) :)  ....iss jalal ko aapne khush kar dita...after a boring meeting..... 

I really liked the song and am bhatakti aatma so that google gives me the mp3 version.

HUrrayyy !!! Jalal khush huwe..now I shall not demand gifts like Ruqs but will expect Kohinoor to land in my Mahal !

Sujamal scene was really a bit boring and also required one to stretch their credulity very far ..

Jalal abhors ill treatment of women and detests plundering, Raping of women ,,If Moti were to come in harms way , Would not Jalal throwm hiim down..plus .. he  will be killing Shamsudi Atka khan  too..

Another interpretation..

Bangle ..As you said , Mark of suhagan  .. circle of infinity.. Marriage is a bond that can never end but the relationship is so fragile that it has to be treated gently.

Dagger : It can not only be a weapon of  self protection but  it also will be a instrument that cuts down the obstacles in its path..

Cowri shells : not easily obtainable those days , one that wuld be guarded.. for it decides the destinies of many yet at the same time .. the way you shape up ur destiny  lies in ur hands ..

Dress :: dont think it would be baby as these dynasties were hung up on waaris and would not give girl dress..

Mirror : Sometimes what an eye is unable to see , the mirror reflect .. magnified .. also since it is unbiased ..it shows the truth .. which will be needed as Jodha has numerous misconception about Jalal.

Aage ur baari !!

ufff .....issi Jodha ke toh Jalal Kaayal hain......

jab yeh bolti hai(read---likhti hain) toh aisa prateet hota hai....madham gati se jheel beh rahi hai....aisa lagta hai maano.....ek pal ke liye jahaan ruk gaya ho.......

issi Jodha ko haasil karne ke liye humne itne papad bele.....

haye Sathu....MAAR Daala !!!

loved the interpretation......Heart

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 17:17

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Another interpretation..

Aage ur baari !!

ufff .....issi Jodha ke toh Jalal Kaayal hain......

jab yeh bolti hai(read---likhti hain) toh aisa prateet hota hai....madham gati se jheel beh rahi hai....aisa lagta hai maano.....ek pal ke liye jahaan ruk gaya ho.......

issi Jodha ko haasil karne ke liye humne itne papad bele.....

haye Sathu....MAAR Daala !!!

loved the interpretation......Heart

Kitni badi galti ki, ke humne aap ki sar maange ... Hey Dev !!  Aap toh woh Ratn hai , jo hamari jeevan ka sakshatkar karne aaye !

ee ka bey..maar daala !!  u went off to JDJ !

thanxx,Hun:heart: :heart: :heart:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 17:19

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

So far he has..

Not yet.. he is slowly getting to it though !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-08, 17:22

Once again right on the money...ur post r always nice to read and u were worried about it being long and boring?? Everytime u updated i read it from the beginning again, that says it all...

I have enjoyed the wedding episodes, even being 40 mins long they have kept interest and it hasn't felt long..I where as in one shows the overlong segments of merriment r ok, in others its never ending they have so far got it right in JA, it's not focused on just the wedding, it has a bit of everything and that's good...

The beginning scene did bore me a bit, but i like your of the significance of the items her mum gave her....the advice of following Karam was good.

The video I saw had a slight glitch at that part, didn't c Jodha not looking in the mirror but certainly saw Jalal looking into the mirror, he being the Victor And coming to the culmination of getting wat he wants...

Sharifudin did not like not being the one who wasn't chosen for the ritual, and while Jalal's reasoning was fine for choosing Adham Khan Jalal will have to b careful for now...Make someone feel unappreciated, unneeded, unimportant and it doesn't take long for rebellion to set in or for a desperate act to b committed....

The phere there was something I didn't get, i have only seen them on shows or films and they go around the agni and there are different ways that's shown but i have never seen the other steps they did of just walking is that saptadadhi? They didn't put a mangalsutra on her head and I thought that was a must.?

I liked the sindoor from the conch having not long ago learnt the importance of it, but with glitches in wat i saw did he put the sindoor on her three times? I liked the background music / words were apt and the words vows jodha had to repeat were good and a complete contrast to the situation, would have got her blood boiling but Jalal did not have to say anything? Does he not need to say any words...

I liked the smirk and backward look at jodha wen the kids who stole his shoes said he was nice...and wat did Jalal say to jodha's nephew wait a little longer and you'll get your present he is taking him with him..

Sujamal's one act did so much and cost Amer and his family so much and once again it shows the Kings decision as to who was his heir was spot on cause his reasonings for not choosing sujamal were spot on, he didn't know just wat it would cost him...

I can't remember from the film the reason Adham Khan was killed.. but yes his nature and his mother's combined have not made him a nice person, feel sorry for moti bhai if jodha can't protect her..

Jodha is going to have a hard time on her hands in the Mughals place but oh wat fun for us and as long as she isn't a SP heroine who is Mahan it should be good..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-08, 17:23

Tanthya fantastic post.... Thumbsup 

1. I loved how you explain every scene. Did not thought abt the gift that her mum gave jodha has hidden meaning behind it... It was a nice convo between a mother n daughter n not overdone. I think there was one dialogue of her mum saying something like I dun know what to tell you as I dunno the condition in the Mughals.... That was kind of heartbreaking... But I like it she was strong, she did her duty as a queen but as a mum she failed..... The convo with Dadisa being worried abt jodha was sad 2.... She tried her level best to save jodha... We r is shaguni bai :lol!:  Now 

2. Loved the wedding part n jalal smile n smirks. Jodha was good 2. I enjoyed the wedding ... It was not overdone just nice nothing more n nothing less.... Tanthya I have one question here, why is jalal looking at jodha like that.... Is it lust... He's like gonna eat her up.. :lol!: 

3. Moti Bhai:no:  Tanthya I hope nothing happens to her. Adham khan has set her eyes on her. Tanthya why adham khan did not eye sukanya and when for the maid instead. Ma will be fuming here.... Chances of adham khan doing something to moti Bhai is high but I hope jalal saves her ... This could also be an eye opener to jodha abt jalal in terms of respect to woman's . 

4. Sujamal is a gone case n how come he can enter just like that n pretend to be servant... I really dun get it.... Ammer security is Question 

5. Sharifuddin is also feeling jealous n how long will he remain loyal to jalal.... It seems maham anga n adham khan is ahead in the race now.... Another thing tanthya why did maham anga tie something on jodha hand ...

6. All in all good epi, n what's ur take on the precap..im sure he won't force her but by the way he looks n stares at her, I doubt he can wait :lol!: 

7. I really hope the epi remains like this, it is always a good to read wat u write. 10q n keep writing...... Ur one in a million in terms of writer ..... 

long hug

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-08, 17:34

One more thing u mention abt the body double of jodha, was it when she was sitting... N her sis n mum all the maid getting her ready

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-08, 17:38

loved reading u Sarra and Riya  cheers 

will wait for Sathus' answers to ur queries...am sure , i will get an opening there :P 

Sarra....those 3 times sindoor is a custom, mangalsutra is not a necessity in Rajputs...its taken along with bride in a kalash which has sindoor...its now worn coz of mixing of various cultures....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 17:42

riyya6 wrote:Tanthya fantastic post.... Thumbsup 

1. I loved how you explain every scene. Did not thought abt the gift that her mum gave jodha has hidden meaning behind it... It was a nice convo between a mother n daughter n not overdone. I think there was one dialogue of her mum saying something like I dun know what to tell you as I dunno the condition in the Mughals.... That was kind of heartbreaking... But I like it she was strong, she did her duty as a queen but as a mum she failed..... The convo with Dadisa being worried abt jodha was sad 2.... She tried her level best to save jodha... We r is shaguni bai :lol!:  Now 

2. Loved the wedding part n jalal smile n smirks. Jodha was good 2. I enjoyed the wedding ... It was not overdone just nice nothing more n nothing less.... Tanthya I have one question here, why is jalal looking at jodha like that.... Is it lust... He's like gonna eat her up.. :lol!: 

3. Moti Bhai:no:  Tanthya I hope nothing happens to her. Adham khan has set her eyes on her. Tanthya why adham khan did not eye sukanya and when for the maid instead. Ma will be fuming here.... Chances of adham khan doing something to moti Bhai is high but I hope jalal saves her ... This could also be an eye opener to jodha abt jalal in terms of respect to woman's . 

4. Sujamal is a gone case n how come he can enter just like that n pretend to be servant... I really dun get it.... Ammer security is Question 

5. Sharifuddin is also feeling jealous n how long will he remain loyal to jalal.... It seems maham anga n adham khan is ahead in the race now.... Another thing tanthya why did maham anga tie something on jodha hand ...

6. All in all good epi, n what's ur take on the precap..im sure he won't force her but by the way he looks n stares at her, I doubt he can wait :lol!: 

7. I really hope the epi remains like this, it is always a good to read wat u write. 10q n keep writing...... Ur one in a million in terms of writer ..... 

long hug

Thank You, Sweetheart !!! Heart

2: He is attracted but not to the extent of lusting , remember he took the risk of going undercover to catch a glimpse  of Jodha cuz she was famed for her beauty ! There her arrogance and her hatred of Jalal stirred his anger, made him resolve to subjugate her and watch that pride eating dust ..That is what he is doing now, thoroughly enjoying her predicament , not wanting to miss even one moment plus..yes, he is highly attracted to her.. she means something, though what is not yet known to him ...

3: Yes, There is that too..By saving Moti, Jalal can rise in the eyes of Jodha who has him firmly tagged as a molestor .. Sukanya is royalty, Jalal's SIL.. touch her and Jalal will have his head , for it is not only the question of being Saali but also the fact if Jalal allows Adham Khan to go scot free AFTER he molests his own SIL.. it will leave Jalal weak and vulnerable in world's eye.. So Adhama  or any other personage will not touch  Jodha or her family but servants are another matter.. they are puppets..ppl like Adham would not think twice  for servants are considered wrthless..

5. That is a talisman, which acc to Islamic tradition will ward off the evil eye cast on the Bride.

6: SR will not happen.. but frictions will happen.. each trying to outdo one another..

Thank You for liking and appreciating the post, Hun..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 17:56

sarra0 wrote:Once again right on the money...ur post r always nice to read and u were worried about it being long and boring?? Everytime u updated i read it from the beginning again, that says it all...

I have enjoyed the wedding episodes, even being 40 mins long they have kept interest and it hasn't felt long..I where as in one shows the overlong segments of merriment r ok, in others its never ending they have so far got it right in JA, it's not focused on just the wedding, it has a bit of everything and that's good...

The beginning scene did bore me a bit, but i like your of the significance of the items her mum gave her....the advice of following Karam was good.

The video I saw had a slight glitch at that part, didn't c Jodha not looking in the mirror but certainly saw Jalal looking into the mirror, he being the Victor And coming to the culmination of getting wat he wants...

Sharifudin did not like not being the one who wasn't chosen for the ritual, and while Jalal's reasoning was fine for choosing Adham Khan Jalal will have to b careful for now...Make someone feel unappreciated, unneeded, unimportant and it doesn't take long for rebellion to set in or for a desperate act to b committed....

The phere there was something I didn't get, i have only seen them on shows or films and they go around the agni and there are different ways that's shown but i have never seen the other steps they did of just walking is that saptadadhi? They didn't put a mangalsutra on her head and I thought that was a must.?

I liked the sindoor from the conch having not long ago learnt the importance of it, but with glitches in wat i saw did he put the sindoor on her three times? I liked the background music / words were apt and the words vows jodha had to repeat  were good and a complete contrast to the situation, would have got her blood boiling but Jalal did not have to say anything? Does he not need to say any words...

I liked the smirk and backward look at jodha wen the kids who stole his shoes said he was nice...and wat did Jalal say to jodha's nephew wait a little longer and you'll get your present he is taking him with him..

Sujamal's one act did so much and cost Amer and his family so much and once again it shows the Kings decision as to who was his heir was spot on cause his reasonings for not choosing sujamal were spot on, he didn't know just wat it would cost him...

I can't remember from the film the reason Adham Khan was killed.. but yes his nature and his mother's combined have not made him a nice person, feel sorry for moti bhai if jodha can't protect her..

Jodha is going to have a hard time on her hands in the Mughals place but oh wat fun for us and as long as she isn't a SP heroine who is Mahan it should be good..

Sarra Jaaan,

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   WROOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   * I am doing  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  *

Frankly speaking, when I read that JA will be 1 hour cast this week, I was thinking that they are going to kill the show by stretching everything .. * the nightmare of a night wedding extending for 15 days still is fresh* it was with great trepidation that I sat down to watch and I am completely surprised and satisfied by the way they are delivering  me , my spicy chaats every day !!

Sukanya slowly tilts the mirror, we are shown the eye and then Jodha's hand comes out n she flips the mirror before we can/she can see herself clearly..

The steps u saw was sapthapadhi or 7 steps .. it is not just the mangal sutra that is the finalizes the ritual but it is actually saptapadi which binds them as wife and Hubby .. the vows that Jodha takes are the vows taken by the bride during sapthapadhi ..

I like all his smirk, smile, grin  ....Bas Boldiya toh boldiya !!!:)

Not just Jodha , even jalal is going to face the music.. Jodha is no wall flower , she is going to give back in her own isshtyle ... he better be prepared for that ..

3 has many significance.. apart from numerology.. thrice  goes like this ..

First offering to God

Second to Ancestors

3rd to the living beings

first to Society

Second to Maika

third to her futuristic home

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 17:59

riyya6 wrote:One more thing u mention abt the body double of jodha, was it when she was sitting... N her sis n mum all the maid getting her ready

Yes, it was then !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-08, 18:47

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Once again right on the money...ur post r always nice to read and u were worried about it being long and boring?? Everytime u updated i read it from the beginning again, that says it all...

I liked the sindoor from the conch having not long ago learnt the importance of it, but with glitches in wat i saw did he put the sindoor on her three times? I liked the background music / words were apt and the words vows jodha had to repeat  were good and a complete contrast to the situation, would have got her blood boiling but Jalal did not have to say anything? Does he not need to say any words...

Sarra Jaaan,

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   WROOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   * I am doing  bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  *

Frankly speaking, when I read that JA will be 1 hour cast this week, I was thinking that they are going to kill the show by stretching everything .. * the nightmare of a night wedding extending for 15 days still is fresh* it was with great trepidation that I sat down to watch and I am completely surprised and satisfied by the way they are delivering  me , my spicy chaats every day !!

Sukanya slowly tilts the mirror, we are shown the eye and then Jodha's hand comes out n she flips the mirror before we can/she can see herself clearly..

The steps u saw was sapthapadhi or 7 steps .. it is not just the mangal sutra that is the finalizes the ritual but it is actually saptapadi which binds them as wife and Hubby .. the vows that Jodha takes are the vows taken by the bride during sapthapadhi ..

I like all his smirk, smile, grin  ....Bas Boldiya toh boldiya !!!:)

Not just Jodha , even jalal is going to face the music.. Jodha is no wall flower , she is going to give back in her own isshtyle ... he better be prepared for that ..

3 has many significance.. apart from numerology.. thrice  goes like this ..

First offering to God

Second to Ancestors

3rd to the living beings

first to Society

Second to Maika

third to her futuristic home
Shocked u say that like I don't write? I'm at home today to get ready for Eid and instead of cleaning i keep on jumping to D.. I think it's a most useful spending of time...

That was my initial reaction wen I heard it was covering another time slot in addition to their own... that it will go downhill.. they will drag it..quality will reduce but i am pleasantly surprised and if they could keep it like this would love it to stay at this length and the timing of the wedding and doing an hour show fit nicely....

so she didn't c herself...she is on a road of discovery and not just Jalal but her self she will step out of the shadows of her home and family.

Ah thanks for that, it makes the ceremony clearer and makes sense now..

Me to have become a fan of his smirks / grins they can convey a lot...

Yep Jalal will face jodha and if hasn't realised he will quickly enough.. he's a smart boy for now... but Jodha will also have to face everyone else especially in the short term... Jalal jodha face offs I am looking forward to...more then falling in love its the takrar I am looking forward to...

So it was tired times... i didn't realise the thrice significance offerings..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum