Latest topics

ILKDM #12 : MannMohan *Updated*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM #12 : MannMohan *Updated*

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-08, 18:56

Sathya it feels so  wonderful to read you ..... for it is THIS creative writing of yours which atracted me to your posts in the first place ..... and got to know so much about you my dear ..love the way you explain every thing in such details and so easily ... A BUG HUG to you yaara ...for thsi awesome post . And I am rejoicing reading this post of yours at leisure .. And  this is after such a long time ... I am now running to read all your posts of ILKDM from #1 ...after such a long time I am free from presentations YAYYAY !!cheers cheers 

This is  because of my loving commander whoo is now keeping a close watch on all my activities and effectively repelling away all the unwanted people around me ( awho were stopping me from chatting with my online BF Tanthya Das Wink Wink )

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #12 : MannMohan *Updated*

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-08, 19:43

Its always a pleasure reading you Tants Thank you for this wonderful write up ....

you are right MOti bai is going to see a rough time ahead , feeling bad for her ..

I loved the whole wedding sequence the music , the mandap , costume , everything looked royal  .. All the actors were so good ...Rajat was fav .

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum