Latest topics

Rajat Tokas's tongue-tied around Paridhi Sharma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rajat Tokas's tongue-tied around Paridhi Sharma

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 16:29

Paridhi Sharma who is playing Jodha in Zee’s Jodha Akbar is readying to tie the knot with Akbar (Rajat Tokas) this week in a special wedding ceremony called Shaahi Saptaah. The pretty girl has been donning beautiful, rich ethnic creations and jewellery, making her co-star Rajat rather tongue-tied around her. When asked about it, Rajat says, “Paridhi is one of those rare women whose good looks are matched by her inner beauty.

I find myself  tongue-tied around beautiful women in general and I’ll say she is no exception!” Recently, for a dream sequence, the duo was required to mount a horse and ride together.  A thorough professional, Paridhi had no qualms about shooting the sequence. However, Rajat seemed rather embarrassed at the prospect of holding Paridhi close, say insiders. It was only when the crew cracked a few jokes and made light of the situation that he loosened up and gave the shot!    

*DNA

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat Tokas's tongue-tied around Paridhi Sharma

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-08, 17:16

Why do I feel...since both of them are single and have not interacted much before the show.....their journey to know each other as Rajat-Paridhi will translate into Jalal-Jodha......and we will get the CHEMISTRY which we have been waiting for ......

me jumping jhapaak bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 17:21

pollyanna wrote:Why do I feel...since both of them are single and have not interacted much before the show.....their journey to know each other as Rajat-Paridhi will translate into Jalal-Jodha......and we will get the CHEMISTRY which we have been waiting for ......

sorry to prick ur  balloonwa.. seems like Rajat has someone tucked away from the media and Riyaa has  thrown a bomber saying Paridhi is married..Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-08, 17:25

Huh they both supposedly have someone so yeh kya

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-08, 17:28

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Why do I feel...since both of them are single and have not interacted much before the show.....their journey to know each other as Rajat-Paridhi will translate into Jalal-Jodha......and we will get the CHEMISTRY which we have been waiting for ......

sorry to prick ur  balloonwa.. seems like Rajat has someone tucked away from the media and Riyaa has  thrown a bomber saying Paridhi is married..Twisted Evil

Well....that girl in question was not his GF which SBS made a masala news...he was just not comfy to let her come on camera coz he knew...2+2 will be made 5.....
He is SINGLE :P  Wink

@Paridhi: yes she has someone special but rite now NOT committed.....she is not married for sure. its just a rumour from the media Wink :P 

last but not the least......both are the underdogs,green horns who have been cast in Ekta's show.....This means a LOT for both of them and will not lose an oppo to make use of this.....baaki Ekta will give them her INPUTS  so that they sizzle on screen....

Me again jumping jhapak bounce  bounce  bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-08, 18:47

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Well....that girl in question was not his GF which SBS made a masala news...he was just not comfy to let her come on camera coz he knew...2+2 will be made 5.....

@Paridhi: yes she has someone special but rite now NOT committed.....she is not married for sure. its just a rumour from the media Wink :P 

last but not the least......both are the underdogs,green horns who have been cast in Ekta's show.....This means a LOT for both of them and will not lose an oppo to make use of this.....baaki Ekta will give them her INPUTS  so that they sizzle on screen....

*Long theatrical Sigh like Kumud Bitiya*  Thus are phangurls made in Phangurls heaven !! :P :P :P :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-08, 18:50

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Wat if she was the one who didn't want to come on camera Twisted Evil and he was protecting her wishes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum