Latest topics

Jodha Akbar-Written Update -8th August 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar-Written Update -8th August 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-09, 09:03

Shesherkobita wrote:hi peeps.... you got a great team going... Pals, Manu and Cheena... its so much fun to read you...

so Jalal didnt get hurt? or he did (as Sharifuddin said) but pretended he wasnt so that Jodha thinks she was fooled by him... twisted mind Twisted Evil .

Maan singh will become his General... growing up in Bengal all I heard was Maan Singh this ...Maan singh that... its nice to have a face to go with the lores. 

"Nobody can save Jodha from Jalal".. :P spoke too soon buddy ..Actually nobody can save Jalal from Jodha Heart  she has already made her MARk on his palm, i mean heart....sigh... :heart: 

I love the way Maham Anga rolls her eyes Rolling Eyes  as if she is in a Disney movie.... :clown:
Hello Sabina .... Thanks for appreciating yaara ....:heart: 

You rightly said .. Team work it is ...Pals is our awesome leader ..... And we all are following her ... And you are one of us too .. To share the fun and frolic .. As the story of Jo-Ja unfolds ... i am having a great time with you all girls ....

Group Hug Group Hug Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-09, 09:19

Shesherkobita wrote:hi peeps.... you got a great team going... Pals, Manu and Cheena... its so much fun to read you...

so Jalal didnt get hurt? or he did (as Sharifuddin said) but pretended he wasnt so that Jodha thinks she was fooled by him... twisted mind Twisted Evil .

Maan singh will become his General... growing up in Bengal all I heard was Maan Singh this ...Maan singh that... its nice to have a face to go with the lores. 

"Nobody can save Jodha from Jalal".. :P spoke too soon buddy ..Actually nobody can save Jalal from Jodha Heart  she has already made her MARk on his palm, i mean heart....sigh... :heart: 

I love the way Maham Anga rolls her eyes Rolling Eyes  as if she is in a Disney movie.... :clown:
 Sabi , Jalal will become her DAS not DEV cheers ..

@bold :lol!:

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-09, 10:56

Thanks Girls for joining us on the auspicious occasion  of Jo-Ja wedding.

I so love the tadka=discussion and pointers here :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-09, 11:04

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Girls for joining us on the auspicious occasion  of Jo-Ja wedding.

I so love the tadka=discussion and pointers here :) :)
Pals !!...Is your live thread going to be just for the shaadi saptah ???...NAHIIN .!!,
.please do carry on for the other episodes also naa .. We love it in your thread yaara !!
Heart long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: