Latest topics

Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-04, 22:47

Hi Members,

As You are aware , Dhwani is a fledgling Forum just flexing its  wings, we at Dhwani would be deeply grateful if Members volunteer for Written  updates ...we also welcome Video Updaters or those who can provide video link * with due credits to the source*  across all shows


Those who wish to help us, Please Give us ur names; members  who are interested Please gie us ur name along with the shows name  as well as ur function * whether U will be doing Video update or Written Update or both *

Thank You!!


Last edited by Admin on 2014-05-29, 22:36; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-02-05, 02:23

Sathya I will continue in2612 forum as earlier .. is that OK ? .. .. .. ..

Question


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-02-10, 19:07; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by hkrajan on 2013-02-05, 07:11

tants i will do video update for ZGH

hkrajan
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 176
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : planet earth

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-05, 11:25

Sathya,

I will do Na Bhole Tum Season 2 if Koel will do Silence.

Anu

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-05, 11:30



WRITTEN UPDATERS VIDEO UPDATERS

Sumana Dear Shilpa Naik

Hkrajan Vidya

Anurao

Pollyann

Sunshine99

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by slmu on 2013-02-05, 12:05

I can do PKD Sathya

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-05, 12:45

slmu wrote:I can do PKD Sathya

Peace Dove , Lubbj Ya Heart

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by slmu on 2013-02-05, 12:57

Admin wrote:
slmu wrote:I can do PKD Sathya

Peace Dove , Lubbj Ya Heart

:D have done yesterday... hope its ok if I do it the next morning.. will do it asap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-05, 13:10

slmu wrote:
Admin wrote:
slmu wrote:I can do PKD Sathya

Peace Dove , Lubbj Ya Heart

:D have done yesterday... hope its ok if I do it the next morning.. will do it asap

Sure re, No probs

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by zuzana on 2013-02-06, 09:27

Tants I can do video updates...so please tell me which show has to be done and whether it should be daily motion or Youtube

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-07, 10:00

Hi Tant girl,

I would not be able to do a written update - reason being I dont understand hindi to do it... But I am willing to help with anything else- keeping my limited hindi Knowledge...

At your service- do tell me if you have any job to accomodate me

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-07, 12:41

Abavi wrote:Hi Tant girl,

I would not be able to do a written update - reason being I dont understand hindi to do it... But I am willing to help with anything else- keeping my limited hindi Knowledge...

At your service- do tell me if you have any job to accomodate me

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,



YOU have the most important task of keeping the forum buzzing and active...by yapping, nattering, discussing, chatting ...and yep, Spread the word about the forum....

Hugsss for being here Buddy !! Kiss

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-07, 12:44

zuzana wrote:Tants I can do video updates...so please tell me which show has to be done and whether it should be daily motion or Youtube

Zu,

Preferably Both and will get back to you regards the shows...Thakkkxxxx a Bun, Lotus!! hug1

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by supna9 on 2013-02-08, 00:32

i ll do nothing ..............include me sathya ji.............. :lol: but if i get chance i ll write poetry......... n plz make a forum or section for poetry...........n i can introduce u all with fatmagul sucu ne...........

supna9
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 397
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Shegarf71 on 2013-02-08, 05:46

I cud try weekly IPKKND episode update if anyone wants it...hum toh aaphi ke Haines,tants!!:))

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-08, 07:54

Tants.. as silence is ending I can do an update for Amita ka amit ....if it is ok.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 4295
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-08, 11:08

sunshine99 wrote:Tants.. as silence is ending I can do an update for Amita ka amit ....if it is ok.

Sunshineyaa, U are my Chamak Challo!! :D

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-08, 11:09

Shegarf71 wrote:I cud try weekly IPKKND episode update if anyone wants it...hum toh aaphi ke Haines,tants!!:))

MM , You are on.. bring on ur tumblrs too :o

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Abavi on 2013-02-08, 12:34

Admin wrote:
Abavi wrote:Hi Tant girl,

I would not be able to do a written update - reason being I dont understand hindi to do it... But I am willing to help with anything else- keeping my limited hindi Knowledge...

At your service- do tell me if you have any job to accomodate me

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,



YOU have the most important task of keeping the forum buzzing and active...by yapping, nattering, discussing, chatting ...and yep, Spread the word about the forum....

Hugsss for being here Buddy !! Kiss
Yeah, That I can do! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Shegarf71 on 2013-02-09, 02:24

Admin wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:I cud try weekly IPKKND episode update if anyone wants it...hum toh aaphi ke Haines,tants!!:))

MM , You are on.. bring on ur tumblrs too :o

Having a lot of trouble with images and pics and emoticons :cry:

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-09, 18:01

Shegarf71 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:I cud try weekly IPKKND episode update if anyone wants it...hum toh aaphi ke Haines,tants!!:))

MM , You are on.. bring on ur tumblrs too :o

Having a lot of trouble with images and pics and emoticons :cry:

If U do not specify and issue a blanket statement, How will I know the kind of issues u are facing :cry:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-09, 19:08

Sathya,

I am writing the Written Update for QH on Monday. I will be a stand in write for 2612, QH. If you want me to write for any other show I will be willing if
I am informed e
arlier.


anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-02-10, 10:31

Admin wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:I cud try weekly IPKKND episode update if anyone wants it...hum toh aaphi ke Haines,tants!!:))

MM , You are on.. bring on ur tumblrs too :o

Having a lot of trouble with images and pics and emoticons :cry:

If U do not specify and issue a blanket statement, How will I know the kind of issues u are facing :cry:

Sathya the emoticons appear in the text with difficulty after repeated editing
... ... ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by amimus on 2013-02-10, 13:03

Hi Tants. I am writing WU for Madhubala Can do it for Junoon on Life OK . Any other show let me know

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 4032
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Admin on 2013-02-10, 16:46

--sumana13-- wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:I cud try weekly IPKKND episode update if anyone wants it...hum toh aaphi ke Haines,tants!!:))

MM , You are on.. bring on ur tumblrs too :o

Having a lot of trouble with images and pics and emoticons :cry:

If U do not specify and issue a blanket statement, How will I know the kind of issues u are facing :cry:

Sathya the emoticons appear in the text with difficulty after repeated editing
... ... ...

Manu, Allow sometime for the emo to appear since they are slightly bigger in size in comparison to regular emo's

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 707
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Members! For Your Eyes!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:16


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum