Latest topics

Pahle Intezaar fir Inkar ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pahle Intezaar fir Inkar ??

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-09, 02:39

Jalal wanted Jodha to sing so he asked MA to bring her to his sabha...
 Jalal is getting impatient to meet Jodha , MA returns , she says  Jodha would not be able to meet you ...He asks what do you mean ? she says Jodha has refused to come ..Jala asks her where is she ? she says ,Jodha  is in her Khema ...Jalal is surprised to know , she is in a separate  Khema ? MA says yes she wanted a separate Khema for herself ..Jalal is pissed, goes to meet Jodha ..

He comes to her Khema , She is resting on her bed its a nice huge bed ...he comes close to her Jodha is aware of his every move , the moment he comes closer she  suddenly attacks him with a dagger ..He holds her hand ...they have an AWESOME conversation ..

jalaj :  I asked you to come you didn't come ,have you forgotten what all you promised in front of the pavitra Agni ? as my wife you will fulfill all your duties and never refuse to obey my order ......

Jodha : No I have not , I remember that you  become my Husband ..(Jalal smiles listening to that ) , no religion gives permission to treat your wife as your servant , or make her do something forcibly ...Even as per the saptpadi you can't force your wife .. (Jala who was angry seems very happy to see her fierce rup )

Jalal: smiles and says I came here with a complain but you made me feel guilty ...let me tell you something that fear in your eyes  that you don't know how i  am going to treat you ....I LOVE that ..and  want that to be there always ..( Jodha is scared to hear that  )

before going out he covers his wound with sand ..he turns towards her, says you don't need that dagger for your safety  ..I am here to protect you from all kind of danger ... he gives a wicked smile and says but no one is there to protect you from me .....Wink Wink 

this is getting very  interesting .. both are so strong headed and principled ...how is he going to treat her ?

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Pahle Intezaar fir Inkar ??

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-09, 08:14

Interesting... :)

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-09, 10:53

Absolutely loved this translation...thanks dear........
u made me revisit that scene once again :) 

It was simply Fabulous :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-09, 13:49

Yes Riyya ,at present this is the only show which is worth watching but moi depending on WU / LU ..evenings are bad for me so can't ....

Pallo love the tension they share ,he knows she is scared of his up coming action :lol!:  I think CON hone me time hai .....It will be fun watching him playing tricks on  her to come close and she would try her best to stay away from him ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum