Latest topics

Kya yeh Love Quadrangle aapko Kubool Hai ??

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kya yeh Love Quadrangle aapko Kubool Hai ??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-09, 13:12

Pyaar Hai Ya Saja, Aai Mere Dil Bata
Tootata Kyon Nahi Dard Ka Silsila
Is Pyaar Mein Hon Kaise Kaise Imntihaan

Ye Pyaar Likhe Kaisi Kaisi Dastaan
Ya Rabba De De Koi Jaan Bhi Agar
Dilbar Pe Ho Na, Dilbar Pe Ho Na Koi Asar

He loves Najma, he is engaged to Nikhat , He has made Tanveer preggers .....

OMG what is his next Course of aaction ?? I want all three to marry him ...so that all the three women make the rest of  his life a living HELL 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-09, 17:43; edited 5 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Kya yeh Love Quadrangle aapko Kubool Hai ??

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-09, 13:41

looks like QH Is changing its leads :lol!:  suman dear

jokes apart
it was not necessary to link up nikhat's fiancé to najma but kya kare QH is collection of two timers be it due to forceful situation or hurtful intentions

1. Rashid - shirin- dilshad

2. joya's father -mother- rajiya

3. asad-zoya-tanveer

4. imraan- tanveer- nikhhat

5. imraan-nikhhat- najma

have I missed some or is more than enough

nowadays I m frustrated with the show somehow

presentation and execution is excellent but when it comes to ruining a story brutally four lines masters too

high-voltage drama was the problem from initial days

I just wnt to cherish some decent scripted  scenes betn the leads and vikkrant's acting  otherwise yeh quadrangle hamein kubool nahin hai

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-09, 13:47

aasudi wrote:looks like QH Is changing its leads :lol!:  suman dear

jokes apart
it was not necessary to link up nikhat's fiancé to najma but kya kare QH is collection of two timers be it due to forceful situation or hurtful intentions

3. asad-zoya-tanveer

5. imraan-nikhhat- najma

presentation and execution is excellent but when it comes to ruining a story brutally four lines masters too

I just wnt to cherish some decent scripted  scenes betn the leads and vikkrant's acting  otherwise yeh quadrangle hamein kubool nahin hai
 OMGEE Aasudi .. you have got such an extensive .. but impressive list yaara ...
:*lol*: :*lol*: :*lol*: 

all the cross connections yaar .. now who wil solve this puzzle ??..what is the out come yaara ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-09, 13:52

I don't mind him getting married to Tanveer but not the other two and Tanveer is enough for a guy like to be in hell

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-09, 14:03

Maria J wrote:I don't mind him getting married to Tanveer but not the other two and Tanveer is enough for a guy like to be in hell
 you mean made for each other couple !!.. but what is Imran-tannu back story yaar .. I am very curious .. I am sure Raziya too is involved in this mess ...
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-09, 16:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:looks like QH Is changing its leads :lol!:  suman dear

jokes apart

3. asad-zoya-tanveer

5. imraan-nikhhat- najma

OMGEE Aasudi .. you have got such an extensive .. but impressive list yaara ...
:*lol*: :*lol*: :*lol*: 

all the cross connections yaar .. now who wil solve this puzzle ??..what is the out come yaara ??
thanks suman

but its 4 lions and is expected they will mess up the story but in QH they r messing up a lot more than what I expected .............being family drama helps it though............if it wud have been a all and all lovestory such discrepancies wudnt have been tolerated; at least for me

writers hai na specially designed to create and resolve the mess :lol!: 

but now they have messed up more than necessary its hard for them to solve logically plus convincingly  so the outcome is the downfall of the script

dnt knw y indian shows needs too much dramatical draggers  to deliver their stories Question  Evil or Very Mad

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-09, 16:52

--sumana13-- wrote:
Maria J wrote:I don't mind him getting married to Tanveer but not the other two and Tanveer is enough for a guy like to be in hell
 you mean made for each other couple !!.. but what is Imran-tannu back story yaar .. I am very curious .. I am sure Raziya too is involved in this mess ...
confused confused
 @bold=  maria I dnt think tanu or imraan deserves a partner even if they r equally evil cuz for such jerk-type ppl lonliness wud b the best punishment

@blue = I too have the same feeling that they might show raziya involved in bringing imraan tanu  alongwith since she is the major lead in every evil act of the shows that takes place more likely than our asad gets chance to shed tears :*lol*:  and our zoya gets chance to turned -on on james bond mode ROFL   or more than that audiences gets to got confused then and there :lol!: 

by the way, I forget to mention a spoiler here  that 'Guinness book of world records' is thinking of recording imraan as the  most eligible bachelor :lol!: ; every other girl is eying at the handsomest guy on the earth  :lol!: 

nonetheless, suman do u think that there any chances that imraan be eyeing zoya hun?   I think he doesn't leave any girl at peace :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-09, 17:36

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
confused confused
 @bold=  maria I dnt think tanu or imraan deserves a partner even if they r equally evil cuz for such jerk-type ppl lonliness wud b the best punishment

@blue = I too have the same feeling that they might show raziya involved in bringing imraan tanu  alongwith since she is the major lead in every evil act of the shows that takes place more likely than our asad gets chance to shed tears :*lol*:  and our zoya gets chance to turned -on on james bond mode ROFL   or more than that audiences gets to got confused then and there :lol!: 

by the way, I forget to mention a spoiler here  that 'Guinness book of world records' is thinking of recording imraan as the  most eligible bachelor :lol!: ; every other girl is eying at the handsomest guy on the earth  :lol!: 

nonetheless, suman do u think that there any chances that imraan be eyeing zoya hun?   I think he doesn't leave any girl at peace
:)
@ Blue ....OMg Aasudi . You are making me laugh so much I am having stomach ache with ROFLing ..
ROFL ROFL 

That will be a love pentagon ?? With Imran after Zoya ??

BREAKING NEWS .. indian TV pe Peheli baar ..QH ka LOVE PENTAGON
:*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-09, 17:50

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
confused confused

nonetheless, suman do u think that there any chances that imraan be eyeing zoya hun?   I think he doesn't leave any girl at peace :)
You are right yaar .. I ran has landed up in such an amazing mess .. Does he not have any guilt .. How could he love Najma now when he knows Tannu is carrying his baby ..... No Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil scratch Shocked 
About the most eligible bachelor award .. I think he will be the only one who will be single even after being the most eligible bachelor ....
:lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-09, 19:27

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
confused confused

nonetheless, suman do u think that there any chances that imraan be eyeing zoya hun?   I think he doesn't leave any girl at peace
:)
@ Blue ....OMg Aasudi . You are making me laugh so much I am having stomach ache with ROFLing ..
ROFL ROFL 

That will be a love pentagon ?? With Imran after Zoya ??

BREAKING NEWS .. indian TV pe Peheli baar ..QH ka LOVE PENTAGON
suman as u knw  na I watch a lot of Korean series so not new for me if is a love pentagon

but yes for indian tv breaking though ROFL 

Korean lovestories show appropriately so no matter how many love interest r shown but QH  is getting on my nerves with immy darling track :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-09, 19:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
confused confused

You are right yaar .. I ran has landed up in such an amazing mess .. Does he not have any guilt .. How could he love Najma now when he knows Tannu is carrying his baby ..... No Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil scratch Shocked 
About the most eligible bachelor award .. I think he will be the only  one who will be single even after being the most eligible bachelor  ....
 do u believe that guilt comes from within a jerk ? Question  he is not heroic character to guilt come out from his insides suman

and does  tanu deserves guilt ?

why cnt every other person be positive in indian shows ?

is negativity the strong way of proving a hero or heroine better then evil ?

does hero and heroine need a villianotic character to support them be well ?

nahin na?

I wish indian show envelopes the thought of more positivity ........ flower 

About the most eligible bachelor award .. I think he will be the only  one who will be single even after being the most eligible bachelor  ....

aur kya suman eligible bachelor hone k liye single toh hona hi padega na :lol!: 

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 00:23

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote: you mean made for each other couple !!.. but what is Imran-tannu back story yaar .. I am very curious .. I am sure Raziya too is involved in this mess ...
confused confused

do u believe that guilt comes from within a jerk ? Question  he is not heroic character to guilt come out from his insides suman

and does  tanu deserves guilt ?

why cnt every other person be positive in indian shows ?

is negativity the strong way of proving a hero or heroine better then evil ?

does hero and heroine need a villianotic character to support them be well ?

nahin na?

I wish indian show envelopes the thought of more positivity ........ flower 

aur kya suman eligible bachelor hone k liye single toh hona hi padega na :lol!: 
ROFL ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-10, 02:45

sumana what an awesome post... Imran reminds of the street Romeos who have no job, no education, no money and yet they have multiple GRILLfriends (girls who cannot spell GIRL... hence Romeo's grillfriends)!scratch 

aasudi... have you seen the reality show called the "Bachelor"? A dumbas* man (pretty much like Imran) choses from 25 women... he dates them all at the same time (yuk... STD anyone?) and in a final Rose Ceremony he ditches all but one. Ellen made a spoof of that waiting (for final Rose) scene... if Zoya had to wait with 4 other Grills for Imran to decide... this is what she would do too... get bored out of her brains and get drunk...enjoy the pentagon....hic...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 09:00

Shesherkobita wrote:sumana what an awesome post... Imran reminds of the street Romeos who have no job, no education, no money and yet they have multiple GRILLfriends (girls who cannot spell GIRL... hence Romeo's grillfriends)!scratch 

aasudi... have you seen the reality show called the "Bachelor"? A dumbas* man (pretty much like Imran) choses from 25 women... he dates them all at the same time (yuk... STD anyone?) and in a final Rose Ceremony he ditches all but one. Ellen made a spoof of that waiting (for final Rose) scene... if Zoya had to wait with 4 other Grills for Imran to decide... this is what she would do too... get bored out of her brains and get drunk...enjoy the pentagon....hic...

@ blue .. OMG Sabina you are just hilarious yaar .. thanks for sharing this video ...

:*lol*: ROFL Dance :*lol*: ROFL 

I guess we all have to get drunk in order to even sit thru the pentagon track .. hic..hic..hic..
zipped ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-10, 12:30

Shesherkobita wrote:sumana what an awesome post... Imran reminds of the street Romeos who have no job, no education, no money and yet they have multiple GRILLfriends (girls who cannot spell GIRL... hence Romeo's grillfriends)!scratch 

sorry sabi but havnt watched the show

but the way u linked two stories at once is just hilarious  Thumbsup 

I, for sometime, had left watching QH, actually I have stopped watching tv for sometime, just catching up with the updates yara

I m not liking new look of mr khan nor m I liking the old ways of 4 lions to present their love stories  , plus imraan track is frustrating me , neither m I interested in humaira - ayan track

so overall I don't find QH interesting anymore... just love the execution on technical parts still apart from raziya and ayan  I m not loving other  lead actor's portrayal that much .........even zoya- and asad r not that much good in emotional scenes and romantic scenes........its just the script for asad and zoya is appealing but I m limited to like karan-surbhi as just fine actors not phenomenol .............so taking a break for sometime from QH........hope will b back soon Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 13:28

aasudi wrote:

I, for sometime, had left watching QH, actually I have stopped watching tv for sometime, just catching up with the updates yara

I m not liking new look of mr khan nor m I liking the old ways of 4 lions to present their love stories  , plus imraan track is frustrating me , neither m I interested in humaira - ayan track

so overall I don't find QH interesting anymore... just love the execution on technical parts still apart from raziya and ayan  I m not loving other  lead actor's portrayal that much .........even zoya- and asad r not that much good in emotional scenes and romantic scenes........its just the script for asad and zoya is appealing but I m limited to like karan-surbhi as just fine actors not phenomenol .............so taking a break for sometime from QH........hope will b back soon Heart
 Aasudi I hope they put a decent end to the disgusting Imran track ... the cheater of the first order ... 

is Ayaan the only clean guy around in QH ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-10, 15:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

Aasudi I hope they put a decent end to the disgusting Imran track ... the cheater of the first order ... 

is Ayaan the only clean guy around in QH ??
 no suman asad to is the clean guy at heart no?
if u talk abt Rashid , he too is clean at heart ?

but QH have the problem of its characters contradicting themselves time and again

I knw many ppl like or love the show a lot but I m not being able to do the same and after the asad-zoya marriage break up m completely off the story

yes the script betn asad-zoya is appealing but the portrayal is not phenomenal enough

moreover I dint like the way zoya left asad after sensing him with tanveer and the execution as well as emotions of the leads dint clicked me; I felt as if I m watching a tv show and m not convinced; after that I rarely watch any episodes

but yes in fb ,watched the moon and stars wala part and this time around I was just disappointed lil by the way surbhi and karan enacted it , it just looked fine

I dint watched dil mil gaye but hearing abt the show I expected karan to go phenomenal which I dnt find in QH

surbhi didn't attracted me from the beginning , just I feel her fine to b zoya and she is cute  n beautiful but as an actress she doesn't definitely convinces me............however she has grown a bit more during the show

vikrant massey is outstanding for me and I think he even surpasses karan while enacting him.............

supporting caste r good and commanding enough like in every other shows

and actress playing raziya , I hv due respects for her

she too stands out 

in the meantime , when majority r applauding QH, I m seeing downhill in the story slowly plus day by day the voltage of drama is increasing so m no more interested in watching the show

sorry but i really feel it in my heart ..............

when QH started i thought it will take over ipk for me since ipk took over geet

but nothing sort of happened since after 10 months of QH ride i m here still reviewing ipk as once in a lifetime show with more simpler way of storytelling

and i bet enactment has made this difference Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 15:40

What an awesome comment Aasudi....
long hug Thumbsup 
I am in total agreement  with each and every pointer of yours .. i am Just watching the show for the story .. Or whatever is left of it ... Just out of curiosity  but will watch the show just for the sake of Ayra ... And dilshaad .. And the outcome of the love quadrangle .. Now that Imran's  harem is exposed  !!..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-10, 15:54

--sumana13-- wrote:What an awesome comment Aasudi....
long hug Thumbsup 
I am in total agreement  with each and every pointer of yours .. i am Just watching the show for the story .. Or whatever is left of it ... Just out of curiosity  but will watch the show just for the sake of Ayra ... And dilshaad .. And the outcome of the love quadrangle .. Now that Imran's  harem is exposed  !!..
 thanks suman

but I just expressed what I felt

or this quadrangle if is disclosed and dealt with due conscience plus common sense then I will think that I misjudged 4 lions for spoiling their own creation..............

by the way suman if u r on  laughing mode please bear the below one too  Wink   flower 

gul has named imraan perfectly no?............ he seems to have watched imraan hasmi's movies and a die hard fan of him that he follows his character of most of his movies , right?

:lol!:   :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 18:00

aasudi wrote:
long hug Thumbsup 
 thanks suman

or this quadrangle if is disclosed and dealt with due conscience plus common sense then I will think that I misjudged 4 lions for spoiling their own creation..............

by the way suman if u r on  laughing mode please bear the below one too  Wink   flower 

gul has named imraan perfectly no?............ he seems to have watched imraan hasmi's movies and a die hard fan of him that he follows his character of most of his movies , right?

OMG I can see  similarities  yaara .... Imran the kissing king ..why should the small screen be left behind .. we have one to boast of a similar one too ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-10, 18:09

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
long hug Thumbsup 
 thanks suman

OMG I can see  similarities  yaara .... Imran the kissing king ..why should the small screen be left behind .. we have one to boast of a similar one too ..

actually now I m contemplating that 'imraan' of QH is 'perfect blend' of imraan khan and imraan hasmi :*lol*: 

if u look at his face he seems most innocent and dumbest guy available on the earth in current times and  his character goes to playboy image as of created by mr. hasmi no? ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

but I will go for imraan hasmi even if he is in real as he is shown in movies rather than going for tanu's  partner in crime immy darling  Evil or Very Mad  :lol!:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 23:46

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMG I can see  similarities  yaara .... Imran the kissing king ..why should the small screen be left behind .. we have one to boast of a similar one too ..

actually now I m contemplating that 'imraan' of QH is 'perfect blend' of imraan khan and imraan hasmi :*lol*: 

if u look at his face he seems most innocent and dumbest guy available on the earth in current times and  his character goes to playboy image as of created by mr. hasmi no? ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

but I will go for imraan hasmi even if he is in real as he is shown in movies rather than going for tanu's  partner in crime immy darling  Evil or Very Mad  :lol!:
 Aasudi you are too much .. blend of real life Imran Hashmi and on screen Imran hashmi .. blended together !!... what a ideal situation we have here .. exclusive piece hai yaar ....
Thumbsup  ROFL ROFL Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-11, 07:02

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:OMG I can see  similarities  yaara .... Imran the kissing king ..why should the small screen be left behind .. we have one to boast of a similar one too ..

Aasudi you are too much .. blend of real life Imran Hashmi and on screen Imran hashmi .. blended together !!... what a ideal situation we have here .. exclusive piece hai yaar ....
 thanks suman

n m still laughing over it :*lol*: 

hey but its not real imraan hasmi and onscreen imraan hasmi its real life imraan khan and reel life imraan hasmi.......... ROFL

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 09:34

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

thanks suman

hey but its not real imraan hasmi and onscreen imraan hasmi its real life imraan khan and reel life imraan hasmi.......... ROFL
 OMg that is even more hilarious ..

ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 09:34

aasudi wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:

thanks suman

@ pink ...
 OMg that is even more hilarious ..

ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:01

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum