Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written Update 9Aug13 "Chand raat wahi hai meri, jis raat mein tum ho"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written Update 9Aug13 "Chand raat wahi hai meri, jis raat mein tum ho"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-09, 21:43

.....The episode opens with Ayaan hugging Rajni .. then slowly awareness dawns .. they disentangle  and move away ...both are equally shocked , surprised and full of emotions .... Ayaan stares after her as she runs up the stairs ...

Rajni is in state of shock at her own actions ... . Ayaan asks her to get ready for going to Eid ka jashn ....
Ayaan apologises for hugging her ......But Rajni says he need not apologize .. It was she who asked him to hug her ....

She then shares with him  she felt so close to Ayaan and she felt Vikram as paraya .... She could not bear Vikram's touch even though she knew he ws her husbamnd and she was wearing his mangal sutra ..... Whereas she liked Ayaan's hug ... She wanted to know why this was so ... Ayaan is speechless on hearing jer feelings .. .. Vikram  over hears this ...and smirks ...plans something in his mind ...

At Asad's  house ...
Zoya is dressing up .... Breaks  her hook at the back ...she tries to stitch it up .... Just then her knight in shining armour enters the room .. and offers to help out his damsel in distress ... (With a broken hook ) .. 

They have their close moments .. As he goes into slow motion as he touches her back and sews up the broken hook ....
. Mitwaa ishk pe zoor nahim plays in BG...

Zoya thanks him .. Dilshaad enters the room .....  Zoya tells her that she was surprised how Asad could stitch a hook ....

Dilshad then reveals how when Asad was very young she  used to do tailoring to earn some money .. And Asad would help her out ..... So he had picked up the nuances of stitching from her in childhood ... Zoya is pleasantly surprised ..

Zoya says he is rough n tough outside soft inside

Dilshaad  shares with Zoya that Asad was sentimental .....But he had changed a lot after meeting  Zoya ...Zoya then praises herself ...after all she was Zoya farooki ..

Nikhat calls Asad late that night ...  Apologises for calling late .. Asad says sis can call bro any time ... She tells him she found solace in her elder bro ..... Asad is suspicious about Nikhat  being upset about something ....
But Nikhat does not reveal anything ......

He invites her  to Jashn e Eid . He wanted  to spend his Eid with his brothers and sisters ... Nikhat assures she would come for short while ...
Asad assuers her  .... he would always be there for all of them ....

In another room  Dilshad , Zoya, Najma are wrapping gifts ...
Zoya comments that giving gifts to every one was too much .... Dilshad says that it is not gifting but it is sharing happiness on Eid ....

Zoya tells Dilshaad she too should feel shy when her Nikah was being discussed like other girls ...
Dilshad says she was a little mad .. Zoya laughs at her remark
"U know Phuphi main soch rahi thi k jab bhi meri shadi ki baat ho to mujhe sharma Jana chahiye kyu ki generally ladkiyan shaadi ki baat se sharma jati Hai "
:lol!: :lol!: -

Tamatar is lost in thoughts .. As they pack the gifts d ..
She comes across a red chunni and remembers her time spend with Imran .. In flash back .....Imran  praising her looks in red chunni .. And how he had proposed to her back then .. ..And she is lost again ....Zoya notices this ...

Zoya comments on the tomato colour of the chunni .. And how Najma  would merge with the tomato colour of the chunni if she wore it .....

Najma excuses herself from the other two .... Zoya remarks on how  tamatar was  so lost now a days ...

Next day .. In the kitchen ...Dilshaad is readys sewaiya for Zoya  , Biriyani  for Najma and Asad ...she then  watches  TV ..... The promo of Do Dil badhey ek dori sey ...

Later that day  Hugs and Eid Mubarak greetings  are exchanged between Asad tamatar, Dilshad Zoya ..... Looking their best ..in new apparel and accessories ... they all admire each other ...

Zoya says Najma might meet her Mr right today .. .. As she was looking so pretty ..Najma feels awkward and leaves the room ..... Dilshad gets a call from khala and goes out of the room .. Leaving AsYa alone together ...

Asya greet  each other with so much emotions and love .. ...  .. On their peheli eid ... They would enjoy many more in the coming tears ... even many years later ......when she got fat and he got older ....
Zoya says she had explained to him .. Girls should never be called fat ...and similarly he would never look matured however old he got .. ..

He says a sher ...

"Chand raat wahi hai meri, jis raat mein tum ho,
Eid usi din hai meri, jis din tum mere samane ho…!!! " 

Zoya says wah wah wah wah ..
Smiles as asad leaves ..

A depressed Imran is sitting in the park alone and remembering Najma ..... And their break up ..

Tanveer comes to him ....... Imran is annoyed with her presence ...
Tanveer demands her money ..... She demands Edi  for her baby from her baby's father ...Imran loses his temper .. He tells her he was never in love with her .... she took advantage of his "nashaa ki haalat "... Took advantage when he was drunk grieving when  his love (Najma )had  ditched him ...he tells her to get lost .. He was not going to give her any more money .. She could do what she wanted .. She could tell the whole world about his baby .... She could go to hell ...

.Tanveer is angry that she had lost another soney ki andey dene waali murgi ... She could not halaal of this murgi .. She had to find another murga for herself ... She then decides to go to the Eid ka Jashn .... And find some means of earning money ..

Precap for tomorrow ...Asad and Zoya are romancing on the crescent moon .....at Jashn e Eid .... Tanveer threatening Razia on the phone to expose her izzatdaar husbands truth (kartoot )before the whole world ....

Ayaan bashes up Vikram ruthlessly ..

Tanveer dances a mujraa  on the song .."dill meraa muft kaa "....

Gaffoor hears a familiar music n is surprised ..to see Zoya standing there
Zoya requests Gaffoor to have a look at her Abbu's pics ....to the utter shock of Raziya 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 9Aug13 "Chand raat wahi hai meri, jis raat mein tum ho"

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-10, 03:39

Thank you sumana...

Ayan Huma realization was nice... once in a while for a split second Ayan reminds me of Arnav... the way he was following Huma with his eyes... :heart: 

somehow Dilshad.s sad recount of Asad helping her earn money didnt touch me (when they talked about ASR's past... i'd be bowling :cry: )... i guess I've turned "meh" to Asad character Sleep  or the recount was out of place (cause everyone was smiling while discussing his past)  or I dont have Seena in my Dil Evil or Very Mad 

Imran the Casanova...Rolling Eyes

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written Update 9Aug13 "Chand raat wahi hai meri, jis raat mein tum ho"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 08:53

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you sumana...

Ayan Huma realization was nice... once in a while for a split second Ayan reminds me of Arnav... the way he was following Huma with his eyes... :heart: 

somehow Dilshad.s sad recount of Asad helping her earn money didnt touch me (when they talked about ASR's past... i'd be bowling :cry: )... i guess I've turned "meh" to Asad character Sleep  or the recount was out of place (cause everyone was smiling while discussing his past)  or I dont have Seena in my Dil Evil or Very Mad 

Imran the Casanova...Rolling Eyes
Thanks for appreciating Sabina ...
long hug Heart
and yes you are right .... they could have made the revelation of their past struggles more touching .... but it was touched upon with out any emotions .... not done yaar

may be they did not wish to dampen the celebratory mood on Eid ....
:lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum