Latest topics

Harem politics ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harem politics ..

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-10, 10:33

I liked Jodha and Ruq face off , Ruq and Jodha both recognize each other , its a mitual dislike , Jodha knows how arrogant she is , Ruq knows how  strong headed she is , 

Ruq wanted to insult Jodha,  she asks  her pick up the necklace which was laying one the ground and she should asks apology for that , Jodha picks up the necklace and says I didn't apologize because i don't thing its my mistake .. I didn't feel any thing wrong so I did it , if you think it is an Insult to do this then let me tell you I didn't feel that , 
Ruq says if you have to stay in this harem you have to stay under me , Jodha smiles and says we will see ... Ruq is feeling  Insecure and defeated ,hence tries  to insult Jodha further more by saying I will make you my Daasi 's Daasi ..Its a fight for their position and power 

Jodha has won this first round ...who do you think is going to rule the next round ??? 

Jalal is furious and wants to take revenge  , MA hates Hindus , its only Jalal's mom who likes Jodha  and would understand her  .Ruq has Jalal by her side , MA promised to join hands in  defeating  Jodha ...The game is set and both the players are good at Satranj ....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Harem politics ..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 14:14

superb scenes Cheena .I loved the sweet loving saas Hameeda Bano and the scheming begum Rikkaiyya  /Harem politics .. and this is going to be very interesting .. with Mughaliya tadkaa yay!!...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-10, 18:02

Wonderful pics MAnu love it ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down