Latest topics

Qubool Hai "Jashn e Eid" Written update 10Aug13."Razia Exposed,Badi Bi found, Najma Accepts Imran

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai "Jashn e Eid" Written update 10Aug13."Razia Exposed,Badi Bi found, Najma Accepts Imran

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 17:50

Zoya brings all the beautifully wrapped gifts to the function venue ... She checks out the last minute decorations etc.. Fixes something ...here ... Adjusts something there ....  Then senses something evil .... Looks around but cant locate what it was her sixth sense was trying to warn her about .... something was amiss which she could not point out ....
. And LO !!...we get to see the face of Billo Rani ...

Asad asks his guys to keep an eye on the men who look similar to the pic he had shown them ...
Zoya is very happy with all Asad efforts to help her find her Abbu .. She is very grateful to him .....

At Ayaan's house .. Raziya is sceptical about going to the enemy's camp for Eid .... Gaffoor and Rashid have no good enough  excuse to offer to avoid the function .. they decide to attend ..in spite of Razia and Shireen's reluctance .

The girls Nuzat, Nikhat and Gaffoor, Rashid leave for the function .. Aayan stays behind to Reach along with Rajni and Vikram ...Razia has some unfinished work so she excuses herself out  .. She then   warns Vikram to finish off the unfinished job ... 

Gafoor's car has a breakdown and he  is annoyed for getting late ...his driver drives him hurriedly to the venue of the Jashn ..in the same car which has Badi bi stuffed in the boot  ...

Gafoor misses his daughter Humeira and prays to the lord for her memory to return ..

Razia wants Vikram to dispose off Badi bi immediately ...

Razia is shocked to receive a call from Tanveer .... Razia is furious with her  ... Tannu tells Razia that she would take her revenge  for ruining her life  ... Razia challenges her .. there was nothing  she could do !!

Tannu says that she will expose her izzatdaar shohar's kaali kartoot to the entire Bhopal  and she should be  ready to hear Zoya call her husband Abbu and Razia.. .. Choti ammi

Raziya drags Vikram along to the drive way ... to hurry him up in disposing Badi bi ...  to her second shock of the evening .... she finds the old car which had Badi bi in its boot was missing .... 

The driver informs that Gaffoor had taken it since his own car had a break down .... Razia is scared and worried now ...

..Vikram lies to Ayaan that  Rajni had left with her Maamiji  .... Ayaan leaves with out her .... Vikram then scolds Rajni for thinking about Ayaan all the time .. He asks her to accompany him to the venue .....In his mind he vows to take his revenge for her slap the previous day ..

Ayaan then drives off alone to the venue ...

Vikram has brought Rajni to a sleazy dance bar .. Where people are high on alcohol and bar  girls are dancing .... Rajni is shocked and terrified ... She wants to leave the place immediately .. But Vikram insists they would have fun ..

At the Jashn e Eid venue 
Dilshad greets the guests Eid Mubarak .....announces Javed Aji khan's performance ...
Isk hai ussey to sab sey ishk kar ....song .." Arziyaan saari cheherey pey likhkar laya hoon ... Maula maula ...."

And "rangrezaa rangrezaa ....."

Asad and Zoya are busy ... Rashid and Shireen enter the venue ... Rashid is worried for his missing ammi Shireen tries to rest his mind .....
Then a man comes and gives a sketch to Shireen .. Who finds it very familiar but cant place who it was ....
But she identifies some movie character ....LOLs

Najma and Nuzat, Nikhat nad Zoya  greet each other .. They all go off to put mehendi ..

The next is a group dance by Najma and another pretty girl ... With a lots of dancers .. A lively light song ....
Another dance on the song" katiya karoo katiya karoo" by two beautiful girls ..

After the dance Najma runs into Imran .. He wishes her Eid Mubarak .... She runs away with out wishing him ... He begins to run after her but Nikhat comes in the way .. She greets him Eid Mubarak .. He wishes her angrily ... Nikhat waits for him to say some thing but he excuses himself away ...

Nikhat returns home being upset after Imran's rejection  ...

Zoya is distributing the sketches ...and asking every one to inform if they know some one look alike ..

Razia reaches the venue and locates Badi bi  and is relieved Gaffoor did not find her ...but before she can handle badi bi .. She is more worried about Gaffoor discovering his lost daughter .....she notices Zoya distributing sketches of her Abbu to every one

. She dresses Badi bi into a burqua and seats her in a wheel chair ...and masquerades  her to be a helpless homeless woman .... And asks Gaffoor to drop her at Asad's house .. Gaffoor offers to help out the hapless lady ..but is stopped by his  friends asking him to enjoy the function ... To the disappointment of Raziya ...

Najma is sitting sadly in one corner of the venue ...thinking about Imran ... When the object of her thoughts comes to her and tells her he needed her .. 

She says that it was not possible .. They could not have any relationship .. He warns that if Najma did not come back to him  him he would end his life ...

Imran is upset after Najma's refusal to get back together  .... He breaks down .. And drops a kada  ... and it rolls away to land near Najma .... The kada brings back lots of fond memories .. And Najma gives in to her feelings and emotions and runs back  to hug him ...

Nuzat calls Ayaan that Rajni had not reached the function ..
.. Right at the same time Rajni calls Ayaan..that Vikram had brought her to a strange place and she sounds very upset  

....and is about to inform him their location .."Rose ...."    when Vikram bangs the phone down ....

Ayaan swings into action ...

Ayaan reaches  Rose bar ... And discovers it to be a shady place ... He tries to look for Rajni .... In a closed room Vikram tries to force himself upon the unwilling Rajni ... ..Ayaan then hears Humeira calling out to him for help.....next  he is seen beating up Vikram black and blue ...As the entire bar watches him mutely .... Ultimatelyit is left to  Rajni  to stop him ....

Rajni reprimands Ayaan... As to  how dare he hit her husband and he had no right to come between husband wife .... Ayaan can take it no more ... he then tries to impress upon Humeira that she had loss of memory and she was daughter of Gaffoor Ahmed siddiqui not rajni and that man was not Vikram but some one else ..he pulls out the ID from Vikram's pocket .. Rajni is shocked ...

Rashid and Dilshad accidentally bump into each other ..and their suppressed emotions over flow ....Rashid tries to make small conversation .. as Dilshad tries to move away  

they are later seen sitting in a corner and talking ...when they are called to dance ... ...by the little girls of DID .. .as  their Idi ... Rashid dances a while with the kids ...
the kids perform to .."Battamaaz dill many naa .."
and two more songs ...

Zoya then goes to Gaffoor and requests him to look for her Abbu  .... Gaffoor tries to impress upon Zoya to look abroad for her Abbu ..he is reluctant to help her as she was lacking in tehezeeb according to him ....but on Zoya's insistence . Then he agrees ....

Zoya is upset that her Abbu could not be located yet ..Asad comes to her and tries to cheer up his lady love . ..... and asks her to come and enjoy the next performances ...

it was her fav ...Salmaan khans song ..." Thana mein baithey on duty bajawe Pandey ji seeti "

And the next performance is on ....Shahrukh khan song ..."chhammak challo"

Followed by ...."all iss well" ...."masti ki paathshaala "..."yaari hai imaan yaar meri zindagi "....

Next is performance on national integration  ..."des mera rangeela ".."mohe tu rang de basanti ",.... " bande maataram"

And two more patriotic songs ..

Zoya is upset again Asad promises to be by her side har mushkil mein har talaash mein hugs her ....

.then performs a romantic number ...[b style="color: rgb(204, 51, 255); font-size: 13px;"]" Dekho chaand aaya ".[/b].

Zoya joins him in the next song " tere haath mein mera haath ho "...

Zoya is very happy with Asad's promises and his love .. Thru the song ...
He then seats her on the crescent moon and they ride the moon .. To their dream land .. Do a dream dance ... " issak tera "... Following this thay hug and every one cheers ....

Zoya finds Raziya looking for some thing .. Raziya tells her off rudely ...

At the same venue elsewhere ..
Finally Raziya locates a burqua clad figure sitting   in a wheel chair .. Rushes to her thinking it to be Badi bi .. Shocked to find that it is Tanveer ...

Tanveer demands her price ... She demands Idi for her baby ... Only two crores ... Raziya is stunned ... Tannu gives her time uptill the end of the function ...

There are two mujraa performances
Tannu then performs on ..".dill mera muft kaa "

Zoya asks Asad to rewind the footage as she was sure some thing was suspicious as Raziya was frantically looking for something on a wheelchair .. Then they locate the video with Raziya and burqua clad woman ..

From Rose Bar Ayaan passes this information to Asad that mumani had hidden Dadi ...and planned to kill her with the help of Vikram who was a thief in disguise ..and was trying to get close to Humeira .. he also informs everyone .. that Humaira was safe with him ...

Asad rightly guesses that it was none other than dadi on the wheelchair ...
Asad then wheels in his dadi to the venue and removes her veil to reveal Badi bi ..

Rashid is thrilled ... He has tears of happiness.. Raziya is stunned ..
Tanu is disappointed .....

Ayaan then reveals how Raziya had decided to bump off Badi bi ... And she had Vikram to do the job for her in exchange for hiding his true identity .... A thief ..an imposter ..

Rashid blows his  top off  at Raziya .. Nuzat then remembers how mumani had stopped them from looking into the cupboard .. Proved Dadi must have been inside the cupboard as they could hear some one breathing inside

.. Rashid demands Gaffoor deliver justice on the occasion of Eid ..against the cruel woman who tried to killmbadi bi and put the safety of their daughter in jeopardy ..
Gaffoor then publicly announces his decision to punish Raziya ...
Raziya leaves the venue head hanging in shame ..
Rashid thanks asya  for finding his Ammi very gratefully

...Badi ammi lovingly caresses Zoya's cheek ....

Asad thanks Zoya  but for her alertness they would never have found their dadi ..
He hoped they would find her abbu soon ..Zoya then gives one last try ...
She then plays her musical toy at the venue ... . Gaffoor hears the music and is immediately turns back to notice Zoya wit the toy ..

Precap .. The entire Rashid Dilshaad khaandaan dancing together ...
Asad and Zoya moonlight romance on the terrace ...Zoya asks him whats his wish. He gets close to her and says that actually he wants to….and then drifts off..... Zoya is very nervous with his increasing proximity to her....??KISS ??

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 10:53; edited 19 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai "Jashn e Eid" Written update 10Aug13."Razia Exposed,Badi Bi found, Najma Accepts Imran

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-10, 21:14

OOOOooooH I cannot wait to see the video,Thanks very much sweety

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai "Jashn e Eid" Written update 10Aug13."Razia Exposed,Badi Bi found, Najma Accepts Imran

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 21:22

perfumeheaven wrote:OOOOooooH I cannot wait to see the video,Thanks very much sweety
 Zainab I have to edit the post and add the pics .. but I am happy to tell you ... you will surely enjoy this one yaara ....
Heart hug1

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 23:21; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-10, 21:27

Thanks Manu :) :) for the lovely update :) 

I missed the show but ur words have made up for it :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 21:40

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Manu :) :) for the lovely update :) 

I missed the show but ur words have made up for it :) :)
 Pals it was a massive three hour marathon .. some thing like three mega episodes put together ... and in the final result is Badi found, razia exposed, Najma accepts Imran ...

:lol!: :lol!:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 23:22; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-10, 22:03

Thanks Sumana... wow !!! so much happened in one episode.. are they winding down QH? that wouldnt be bad... a nice conclusion to the story would be good!

ps: Gosh...so much happened in their lives on Eid... all i got was some free food ( that i didnt have to cook)!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-10, 22:10

Thank God, Badi B at least is rescued......am happy for her 

@Sabi: I wud become a huge fan of Gul if she wraps up the show on a HIGH...instead of butchering it........

As it is am not liking the abla LION(hook scene of Friday was a let down for me, story wise, acting wise too) ...errr Asad.....cant Bad Boys also have a heart and romance....do they have to become henpecked......SIGH 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-10, 22:15

pollyanna wrote: Thank God, Badi B at least is rescued......am happy for her 

@Sabi: I wud become a huge fan of Gul if she wraps up the show on a HIGH...instead of butchering it........

As it is am not liking the abla LION(hook scene of Friday was a let down for me, story wise, acting wise too) ...errr Asad.....cant Bad Boys also have a heart and romance....do they have to become henpecked......SIGH 
you too? The hook scene left no impact No ... why is KSG sooo poor in acting... how can he not use his Bee-stung lips and bovine eyes to emote? or is it shoddy direction? cause everyone was smiling while talking about a sad past.. Also Zoya being aroused by Asad fell flat... i wonder if they are worried that conservative section of the viewers will be upset if they show physical intimacy..... Rolling Eyes

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-10, 22:23

Shesherkobita wrote:

you too? The hook scene left no impact No ... why is KSG sooo poor in acting... how can he not use his Bee-stung lips and bovine eyes to emote? or is it shoddy direction? cause everyone was smiling while talking about a sad past.. Also Zoya being aroused by Asad fell flat... i wonder if they are worried that conservative section of the viewers will be upset if they show physical intimacy..... Rolling Eyes
Sabi...if that was so, then how come the other pair is so exemplary.....Humeira almost made love in that HUG scene(her expressions were so Bang ON) @Ayan: that guy gave me goosebumps...with the subtle nuances/ play of emotions in that HUG....I dunno how many times I have watched that scene....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 22:43

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Sabi...if that was so, then how come the other pair is so exemplary.....Humeira almost made love in that HUG scene(her expressions were so Bang ON) @Ayan: that guy gave me goosebumps...with the subtle nuances/ play of emotions in that HUG....I dunno how many times I have watched that scene....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-10, 23:02

Thumbsup  Loved reading u Manu..
Finally Zoya may find her Abbu.. Will Razia be found out?? 

Thanks Manu for Ayan Humeira ke pics.. They are awesome.. Starry Love

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by asmi on 2013-08-10, 23:19

ek din mei itna sab kuch baap re...was nt watching the show becoz of d way dey were dragging...nd here we hav evythng out in a day...

i guess nw dey will concentrate on nazma-imran-nikhat track....creating diffrences wtwenn the families nd the two bros

asmi
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-10, 23:25

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Sumana... wow !!! so much happened in one episode.. are they winding down QH? that wouldnt be bad... a nice conclusion to the story would be good!

ps: Gosh...so much happened in their lives on Eid... all i got was some free food ( that i didnt have to cook)!
 You are welcome to read this epic of a episode three hours long !!..
@ blue I so agree with you Sabina ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-11, 00:14

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks Sumana... wow !!! so much happened in one episode.. are they winding down QH? that wouldnt be bad... a nice conclusion to the story would be good!

Geez Saby, you are soooo lucky, wish i could hve gotten free food too...lols

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 01:06

perfumeheaven wrote:

Geez Saby, you are soooo lucky, wish i could hve gotten free food too...lols
 ÀWWWWW !!! Zainab ... Hugs yaara .. 
hug1 long hug

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 09:23; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 01:27

Maria J wrote:Thumbsup  Loved reading u Manu..
Finally Zoya may find her Abbu.. Will Razia be found out?? 

Thanks Manu for Ayan Humeira ke pics.. They are awesome.. Starry Love
Hello Maria !!...wave 

Thanks for liking the update .. :heart: 

This is the first time in my life I am updating for three hours continuously .. I have broken my own record yaar ....
pepsi cheers

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 09:24; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-11, 07:42

thank u suman

its indeed a good job u did :) 

its not easy to write down a length of a 9-12 Bollywood movie specially when movies has now declined to 2 hrs space  ................. great work suman Thumbsup 

and the episode must have if declared a movie of suspense-thriller genre  it wud also have overtake james bond series ........... I felt like reading one of those one Wink

good that essentially most of the suspense's r revealed in one go now lets see how the story unwrap further :) 

will like to read u again flower

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-11, 07:51

asmi wrote:ek din mei itna sab kuch baap re...was nt watching the show becoz of d way dey were dragging...nd here we hav evythng out in a day...

i guess nw dey will concentrate on nazma-imran-nikhat track....creating diffrences wtwenn the families nd the two bros
 asmi dear the time too was 3 hrs na?

and good that sab kuch khatam sa hogaya , I hope the show will shut down

but I have doubt on my hope , knowing zee is too much on dragging its shows

and yes, they might now create differences betn asad and ayan and respective families through NIN track.............. but I wud rather have loved it if it was AZA track as intended by the show's initial promos..................

and yes I too find QH is dragged unnecessarily after the wedding day so I too left watching the show

I find the whole sequence of zoya -asad breakdown not so intense as it should be as per the script........... surbhi being the new face its fine the way she did it but I m afraid to say karan is veteran actor after watching him in QH and definitely I dnt find him tv personality of the year anyhow...........

that's why I keep on saying , script is more important but actors too hold the significant role in intensifying the script further  flower

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-11, 08:01

Shesherkobita wrote:

sabi its indian tv show and its obvious they fear to show physical intimacy that much ....universal truth hai dear.............even if they expose heroine's body parts in some ways or the other its hard for to show  an intense mingle of two bodies.......... but I think its not a problem to show a lip-lock no?
cuz its the most chaste as well as most intense way of showing love making I think

but alas romance just is limited to tying or untying dresses, draping and removing pallu etc ....... however whenever it comes to romance the situation scripted by four lions is appealing and intense......... just look at the 'hook scene' and the script of it........... its appealing if u r into indian lovestory no?......... its just there is not much intense acting by both the leads which make it a normal love scene Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-11, 08:12

forget to mention suman but dilshaad is looking drop dead gorgeous in the episode Heart  

can she look more sexier than this ?

its first time I m drooling over a mother character over the main leads .............. hayeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :* emb*: 

I think other actresses on the sets should take tips from her except nazma ; she too is too beautiful to resist.........

afterall , apne maa pe jo gayi hai Wink

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 09:27

aasudi wrote:thank u suman

its indeed a good job u did :) 

its not easy to write down a length of a 9-12 Bollywood movie specially when movies has now declined to 2 hrs space  ................. great work suman Thumbsup 

and the episode must have if declared a movie of suspense-thriller genre  it wud also have overtake james bond series ........... I felt like reading one of those one Wink

good that essentially most of the suspense's r revealed in one go now lets see how the story unwrap further :) 

will like to read u again flower
A big Hug to you for appreciating My dear Aasudi ...

hug1 long hug 

I do all this for all my loving friends here ... and it actually boosts my morale when you all like the update ...
you are welcome to enjoy .. aapke liye hi toh hai ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 09:32

aasudi wrote:forget to mention suman but dilshaad is looking drop dead gorgeous in the episode Heart  

can she look more sexier than this ?

its first time I m drooling over a mother character over the main leads .............. hayeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :* emb*: 

I think other actresses on the sets should take tips from her except nazma ; she too is too beautiful to resist.........

afterall , apne maa pe jo gayi hai Wink
I think Dilshad is one character in this show many ladies love to copy her styles ... as she got the best designs and the latest accessories .. and to top this she is playing a positive character .. and is so graceful and well groomed yaaar ..she herself said on one of her interviews .. she gets accessories which are a style statement ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 10:58

Actually when the bad boys romance .. it is all the more exciting ....than the lovey dovey ones .... dunno why ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 17:07

aasudi wrote:
asmi wrote:ek din mei itna sab kuch baap re...was nt watching the show becoz of d way dey were dragging...nd here we hav evythng out in a day...

and yes, they might now create differences betn asad and ayan and respective families through NIN track.............. but I wud rather have loved it if it was AZA track as intended by the show's initial promos..................

and yes I too find QH is dragged unnecessarily after the wedding day so I too left watching the show

I find the whole sequence of zoya -asad breakdown not so intense as it should be as per the script........... surbhi being the new face its fine the way she did it but I m afraid to say karan is veteran actor after watching him in QH and definitely I dnt find him tv personality of the year anyhow...........

that's why I keep on saying , script is more important but actors too hold the significant role in intensifying the script further  flower
Adhoori Saans Thi Dhadkan Adhoori Thi Adhooren Hum
Magar Ab Chaand Poora Hain Falak Pe Aur Ab Pooren Hain Ham

Awesome Asya Dance♥

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-11, 23:22

aasudi wrote:

I so agree with you my dear girl ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum