ILKDM #13 - Ishq hai Ahsaas !!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ILKDM #13 - Ishq hai Ahsaas !!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-12, 15:07

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote: The doubt arises from the fact that Jodha is a Kanha lover plus  there has been scenes of them not eating any ghosht ... Also Ashutosh Gowarikar made it appear as if  Jodha's clan were veggies !!

Did the Bharmal Dynasty consume  NV or were they pure veggies ??scratch
Yeah ecjacatly! , Vi got the idea from the scene from JA movie where Jo cooks for Ja...

Vi wants to believe Jo is Veggie... the romantic devil in Vi wants to see Ja who CANNOT eat veggie food eats that JUST because Jo cooked it for him...

I guess at those times the Rajputs were vegetarians and then they started to eat meat after the alliances with mughals... Most of the sites say that Rajputs are vegatarians basically but also eat meat in mordern times...
 Ja cannot eat Veggies ... Since when le irndhu ????   I  have missed out on so many things !! Shocked Shocked

In ancient times.. The Hindu Kings were predominantly non meat eater's ..and If my surmise is correct, The Bharmal dynasty came from Ayodhya , Raghuvanshi clan and they were Veggies !!
"The food really travelled, and each emperor added his own contribution." Mughal cuisine was shaped by all kinds of influences: Iranian, Afghani, and Persian, (because of the dynasty's Central Asian roots) mixed in with Kashmiri, Punjabi and a touch of the Deccan. Each gourmand emperor also had his favourites. Babur did not like Indian food when he arrived, preferring the fresh meat and fruits of his native Samarkand. But he loved fish, which he did not get back home. Humayun brought the Iranian influence to the table, while Akbar � thanks to his many alliances � brought the Indian. In fact, Akbar was vegetarian three times a week, and had his own kitchen garden which he nourished with rosewater, so that the vegetables would smell fragrant when cooked.

Source: http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/1237329/report-what-did-shah-jahan-have-for-dinner

There is another interesting article in this link http://www.peopleforanimalsindia.org/articles-by-maneka-gandhi/935-vegetarian-mughal-emperors.html which says that Akbar was actually impressed by jainism and liked kichadi a lot... Now tell me tantwa.. who would have cooked kichadi for him the first time in his life??? Or even if Jo hadnt cooked it for him, she would have encouraged him to taste it na?

Waah Waah...love this exchange of foodie info :) :) 

Vi and Sathu......cheers

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 15:16

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote: Ja cannot eat Veggies ... Since when le irndhu ????   I  have missed out on so many things !! Shocked Shocked

In ancient times.. The Hindu Kings were predominantly non meat eater's ..and If my surmise is correct, The Bharmal dynasty came from Ayodhya , Raghuvanshi clan and they were Veggies !!
"The food really travelled, and each emperor added his own contribution." Mughal cuisine was shaped by all kinds of influences: Iranian, Afghani, and Persian, (because of the dynasty's Central Asian roots) mixed in with Kashmiri, Punjabi and a touch of the Deccan. Each gourmand emperor also had his favourites. Babur did not like Indian food when he arrived, preferring the fresh meat and fruits of his native Samarkand. But he loved fish, which he did not get back home. Humayun brought the Iranian influence to the table, while Akbar � thanks to his many alliances � brought the Indian. In fact, Akbar was vegetarian three times a week, and had his own kitchen garden which he nourished with rosewater, so that the vegetables would smell fragrant when cooked.
Source: http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/1237329/report-what-did-shah-jahan-have-for-dinner

There is another interesting article in this link http://www.peopleforanimalsindia.org/articles-by-maneka-gandhi/935-vegetarian-mughal-emperors.html which says that Akbar was actually impressed by jainism and liked kichadi a lot... Now tell me tantwa.. who would have cooked kichadi for him the first time in his life??? Or even if Jo hadnt cooked it for him, she would have encouraged him to taste it na?
 It hinges on the fact whether there really was a Jodha !!!

As for Vegetarianism .. staying in India, surrounded by Todarmal, Tansen, Mahesh Daas, Maan Singh and various other Hindu Prince..chance are likely, he would have got a taste for it from their kitchen..

grrr... Put your dimaag to sleep for some time tantwa... let your heart speak out...

Forget Jo was not there in reality(mariam uz zamini was there isnt it), forget Ja had other accomplices who would have probably asked him to taste their yummy kichadi...

*wouldnt it be nice to IMAGINE that* Jo influenced Ja's love for vegetarianism? I am almost tempted to use "Kuch kuch hota hai .. Kuch na kuch.. koi na koi" wala dialogue that Khushi taught Arnav...
 I plead Jalal..  'Mere paas dil nahi hai ' :P :P :P

Mariam yes..but  not proven tht she is J ...

Haayi..Vi...You are kampleete romaantik !!  for ur happiness .. I will assume that ..Ja turned lover of India and Indian's ..thanks to Jo ka magic !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 15:18

pollyanna wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Yeah ecjacatly! , Vi got the idea from the scene from JA movie where Jo cooks for Ja...

Vi wants to believe Jo is Veggie... the romantic devil in Vi wants to see Ja who CANNOT eat veggie food eats that JUST because Jo cooked it for him...

I guess at those times the Rajputs were vegetarians and then they started to eat meat after the alliances with mughals... Most of the sites say that Rajputs are vegatarians basically but also eat meat in mordern times...
 Ja cannot eat Veggies ... Since when le irndhu ????   I  have missed out on so many things !! Shocked Shocked

Vi and Sathu......cheers
 Food, food ..Jahan Food wahan sathu !!Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-12, 15:23

Jaadoogarni your Amazing words muaaah for this Treat ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 15:34

cheena007 wrote:Jaadoogarni your Amazing words muaaah for this Treat ...
 Thank You, Cheeni Bitiya .... :)  Aakhir jalal and Jodha are dragging you back to teebee duniya  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-12, 16:08

Sathya...you simply sing with your words.......

My fave scene..

A beautiful scene, Jalal willingly , patiently standing by as the family greets their new member, watching with good humor as a Hindu welcome is sung to welcome the new bride, while Jodha's eyes well up in tears on this unexpected largesse .. The smile of pride and achievement when Hameeda lauds the beauty ofJodha and the look of amused humor and question as Hameeda reveals how much important is Jodha to her ..Rajat was outstanding !!

Too good....

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-12, 16:34

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Source: http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/1237329/report-what-did-shah-jahan-have-for-dinner

It hinges on the fact whether there really was a Jodha !!!

As for Vegetarianism .. staying in India, surrounded by Todarmal, Tansen, Mahesh Daas, Maan Singh and various other Hindu Prince..chance are likely, he would have got a taste for it from their kitchen..

grrr... Put your dimaag to sleep for some time tantwa... let your heart speak out...

Forget Jo was not there in reality(mariam uz zamini was there isnt it), forget Ja had other accomplices who would have probably asked him to taste their yummy kichadi...

*wouldnt it be nice to IMAGINE that* Jo influenced Ja's love for vegetarianism? I am almost tempted to use "Kuch kuch hota hai .. Kuch na kuch.. koi na koi" wala dialogue that Khushi taught Arnav...

Haayi..Vi...You are kampleete romaantik !!  for ur happiness .. I will assume that ..Ja turned lover of India and Indian's ..thanks to Jo ka magic !!
you will assume eh? *smirks* kalli!

p.s: Why do I remember Kamal Hassan's dialogue in Dasavatharam when I read your reply?

"ipadi illanu sollale... ipadi irunthirunthaa nalla irukumnu sollavaren..." :P

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-12, 16:37

pollyanna wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Yeah ecjacatly! , Vi got the idea from the scene from JA movie where Jo cooks for Ja...

Vi and Sathu......cheers
Haa Pallo, what all we do for the love of a show.. I wouldnt have dreamt in my dreams that I would one day sit at office and research on what Akbar ate centuries ago...

thanks to Ekta madam ji, we are getting a more pronounced look at Akbar's life

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 16:50

sharmibalan wrote:Sathya...you simply sing with your words.......

My fave scene..

A beautiful scene, Jalal willingly , patiently standing by as the family greets their new member, watching with good humor as a Hindu welcome is sung to welcome the new bride, while Jodha's eyes well up in tears on this unexpected largesse .. The smile of pride and achievement when Hameeda lauds the beauty ofJodha and the look of amused humor and question as Hameeda reveals how much important is Jodha to her ..Rajat was outstanding !!

Too good....
 It was remarkable for its nuances ... being a historical, they can easily get loud  ..but  they are keeping things subtle and there is a finesse even in the  'Ghanir Kural ' of Maham Anga ..  The casting is good so far ..

Any POV on Sharifuddin... All seem to have ignored  him .. he was very much there ..wasn't  he...Ur take ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 16:53

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote: It hinges on the fact whether there really was a Jodha !!!

you will assume eh? *smirks*  kalli!

p.s: Why do I remember Kamal Hassan's dialogue in Dasavatharam when I read your reply?

I remember the song...

Indha Kelvi-kk enna badhil  !!:*lol*:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-12, 17:47

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote: 

I remember the song...

:evil:you dont have to answer this question. This was his closing dialogue in the movie. When Asin tells him to accept there is god zabardast-ily he says this dialogue implying something but making her think he actually agree with her :-)

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-08-12, 21:44; edited 2 times in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 17:53

Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote: I plead Jalal..  'Mere paas dil nahi hai ' :P :P :P

I remember the song...

Evil or Very Mad you dont have to answer this question.   This was his closing dialogue in the movie. When Asin tells him to accept there is god zabardast-ily he says this dialogue implying something but making her think he actually agree with her :-)
 I know the dialogue..

I meant.. I remembered the song when I read ur postwa

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-08-12, 18:41

Loved reading that!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 19:05

sonshine487 wrote:Loved reading that!
 *warily*  Really !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-08-12, 19:29

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:Loved reading that!
 *warily*  Really !!
 Really!
Seriously! I applaud ur patience! To watch a show... gauge an actors expressions... interpret it and then pen down each and every nuance, reasons for nuance and so on... it is not easy... and you do it flawlessly and more importantly... consistently!
Truly Tanths! Pleasure reading you!
Ek Salaam aapke liye!
qubool keejiye...

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-12, 21:46

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:you will assume eh? *smirks*  kalli!

I remember the song...

Evil or Very Mad you dont have to answer this question.   This was his closing dialogue in the movie. When Asin tells him to accept there is god zabardast-ily he says this dialogue implying something but making her think he actually agree with her :-)
 I know the dialogue..

I meant.. I remembered the song when I read ur postwa
 I got it :@, A rhetorical song for a rhetorical question~!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum