Latest topics

"I love songs with great music and meaningful lyrics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"I love songs with great music and meaningful lyrics

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-12, 11:08

The talented Roop Durgapal who is currently seenportraying a grey shade character of Sanchi in Sunjoy Wadhwa's Sphere Origins popular daily soap Ballika Vadhu on Colors, loves music in her real life. So is Sanchi the same or is it just the character that makes her look negative??

TellyBuzz got in touch with the actress to know about her love for singing and also about her acting.

An elated Roop says, "Singing is my first love as I love singing since childhood."

When asked how did Roop develop love for the music she says, "I had immense love for music right from school time and I used to perform at least once a year in school functions and also in college annual functions. I used to perform duets with my classmate who is also a music lover and we used to rock the stage. I have won lots of prizes, trophies and certificates for singing."

Adding on to the same she says, "I love songs with great music and meaningful lyrics. If I had to be more precise then music appeals to me first and then the lyrics."

Roop did give a shot at recording a song, so how was her experience of recording the song? "I had tried recording a song some months back and I enjoyed a lot. The recording that I did was for fun and learning but I really would want to record something substantial soon. Everybody from my family, my relatives and also my friends thought that I would become a singer. They still feel that someday I can sing on a big platform where everybody can listen to me."

So how is Roop going to explore her singing talent? When asked whether she has any reality show on her mind, she says, "In fact I would love to perform in a reality show like Star Ya Rockstar if it comes with another season. I was not in Bombay when they started this show and now since I am in the city, I would really want to be a part of that show."

We hope to see your singing talent soon Roop.

Credit: TB

Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum