Latest topics

Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-12, 12:54




Pic Credit--Ashley fanpage



Go Gymming with RT :) 




Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-08-12, 18:26; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-12, 16:08

hehehehehe Pallo

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 16:33

So he really bulked up...i always wondered whether he was wearing a body suit

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-12, 16:34

Sugar...socho jodha jab yeh avatar dekhegi toh kya bolegi.....she will forget about sar ka alaap forever and .........start chanting........

Mujhe Jalal ka ......... chahiye(GUTTER ALERT)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-12, 16:44

pollyanna wrote:Sugar...socho jodha jab yeh avatar dekhegi toh kya bolegi.....she will forget about sar ka alaap forever and .........start chanting........

Mujhe Jalal ka ......... chahiye(GUTTER ALERT)
she would get a chance to watch him practicing sword... think pallo think...bare torso, sword practice, wearing his smirk! I hope Ekta's picturization of the same would be better than the movie, leave out the cast and the costumes...so far, story wise, concept wise, the show has been fairing better than the movie...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-12, 16:46

Tanthya wrote:So he really bulked up...i always wondered whether he was wearing a body suit
Like Vivek? bulking his arms with balloons? yeah, I thought so too..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-12, 17:02

Tanthya wrote:So he really bulked up...i always wondered whether he was wearing a body suit
 Sathu....we have missed watching his SBS when they took a tour of his gym routine.....some couple of years back.......are u interested to watch it :P  :P 

@Vi: Oh Man....I am already in drooling mode........If Ekta shows more than what Ashutosh did.....I am going to give EK virtual jhappi

Dance

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 17:09

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:So he really bulked up...i always wondered whether he was wearing a body suit
 Sathu....we have missed watching his SBS when they took a tour of his gym routine.....some couple of years back.......are u interested to watch it :P  :P 

@Vi: Oh Man....I am already in drooling mode........If Ekta shows more than what Ashutosh did.....I am going to give EK virtual jhappi

Dance
 Shocked   You pooching , Pallo ...   * swigs the grape Juice* SBS ko foran pesh kiya jaye...


Hukum ka tameel ho !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 17:11

Abavi wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sugar...socho jodha jab yeh avatar dekhegi toh kya bolegi.....she will forget about sar ka alaap forever and .........start chanting........

Mujhe Jalal ka ......... chahiye(GUTTER ALERT)
she would get a chance to watch him practicing sword... think pallo think...bare torso, sword practice, wearing his smirk!  I hope Ekta's picturization of the same would be better than the movie, leave out the cast and the costumes...so far, story wise, concept wise, the show has been fairing better than the movie...
 Pallo already has fever  and you want to increase it even more !!!

I agree.. the show is bringing out all characters, utilizing them  and moving the scenes with them  ..  In terms of content.. Show is richer than film..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-12, 18:27

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:So he really bulked up...i always wondered whether he was wearing a body suit
 Sathu....we have missed watching his SBS when they took a tour of his gym routine.....some couple of years back.......are u interested to watch it :P  :P 

@Vi: Oh Man....I am already in drooling mode........If Ekta shows more than what Ashutosh did.....I am going to give EK virtual jhappi

Dance
 Shocked   You pooching , Pallo ...   * swigs the grape Juice* SBS ko foran pesh kiya jaye...


Hukum ka tameel ho !!
 aapka hukum sar aankho par shehenshah!!!! 

Have added in the main post :) :) along with pic

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 18:35

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:So he really bulked up...i always wondered whether he was wearing a body suit
 Sathu....we have missed watching his SBS when they took a tour of his gym routine.....some couple of years back.......are u interested to watch it :P  :P 

@Vi: Oh Man....I am already in drooling mode........If Ekta shows more than what Ashutosh did.....I am going to give EK virtual jhappi

Dance
 Shocked   You pooching , Pallo ...   * swigs the grape Juice* SBS ko foran pesh kiya jaye...


Hukum ka tameel ho !!
 aapka hukum sar aankho par shehenshah!!!! 

Have added in the main post :) :) along with pic
:lol!: :lol!: 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 18:38

ROFL.. Chest ko chauda karke going between  lubber's.. This Guy has a naughty SOH !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-12, 19:10

pollyanna wrote:Sugar...socho jodha jab yeh avatar dekhegi toh kya bolegi.....she will forget about sar ka alaap forever and .........start chanting........

Mujhe Jalal ka ......... chahiye(GUTTER ALERT)
 LOl pallo woh toh hona hi hai naa ,,,

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 3735
Join date : 2013-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 19:22

cheena007 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sugar...socho jodha jab yeh avatar dekhegi toh kya bolegi.....she will forget about sar ka alaap forever and .........start chanting........

Mujhe Jalal ka ......... chahiye(GUTTER ALERT)
 LOl pallo woh toh hona hi hai naa ,,,
 Heyy Kanha , Aap dono toh Poonam Pandey ko maak doge !!Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodylicious: Antidote for all Ills ;) with GYM video :P

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:46


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum