Latest topics

News :Fans throng Durban Karan-Zoya Concert "Fans pack out R Kelly concert"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

News :Fans throng Durban Karan-Zoya Concert "Fans pack out R Kelly concert"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-12, 16:29

Fans pack out R Kelly concert

Durban - The anticipated hoardes nighte of fans did not materialise at King Shaka International Airport, but Durbanites vindicated themselves by appearing en masse at Saturday night's R Kelly concert at the Moses Mabhida Stadium.

The concert was originally scheduled for March but was postponed due to sluggish ticket sales. This time round, on his third South African visit with the Single Ladies Tour, tickets were all but sold out.

The Sunday Tribune made it to the airport with time to spare and the photographer anticipated having to elbow her way through crowds to get a shot of the megastar, but he was almost entirely eclipsed by an earlier arrival.

Bollywood heart throb Karan Singh Grover, who stars as Asad on the popular television series Qubool Hai, made his exit from the arrivals hall minutes before Kelly, and a contingent of fans offered an exuberant welcome.

A few stragglers were all that remained to show Kelly a Durban welcome.
It must have been something of an anti-climax for Kelly, who has sold more than 40 million albums with hits including When a Woman is Fed Up, I Believe I Can Fly and I Wish.

Although his career continues to flourish, there are still questions about the singer's alleged connection to the fraud case involving Durban woman Busisiwe Priscilla Zakwe, 54.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum