Latest topics

IPK Season 2 comin gsoon on Star Plus -- TOI

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IPK Season 2 comin gsoon on Star Plus -- TOI

Post by amimus on 2013-08-12, 18:07

Lovebirds Rubina Dilaik and Avinash Sachdeva seem to be charting the same course professionally as well.
While Rubina was seen in the second season of Punarvivaah --- Ek Nayi Umeed, boyfriend Avinash is all set to feature in the second season of popular telly show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus.
He will be paired with Shrenu Parikh, last seen in Byaah Hamaari Bahoo Ka. The first season of the show, featuring Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, had become quite popular along with the lead pair. But after Braun quit, it ended immediately.
Says a source, "Season one was popular, so it is only logical to cash in on the brand. The new season, which will launch soon, will have the same title with a tag line --- Ek Baar Phir." Barun Sobti, popularly known as Arnav, said, "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was one show that was loved by one and all, I was lucky to be a part of the show and have very fond memories of the year and a half that I shot for it. I hope the second season does well."

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK Season 2 comin gsoon on Star Plus -- TOI

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 18:11

Interesting....will they keep the viewers

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 18:12

Takes the wind out the sails of all those Tele callers IF the news is true !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-12, 18:12

Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-12, 18:12

amimus wrote:Lovebirds Rubina Dilaik and Avinash Sachdeva seem to be charting the same course professionally as well.
While Rubina was seen in the second season of Punarvivaah --- Ek Nayi Umeed, boyfriend Avinash is all set to feature in the second season of popular telly show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus.
He will be paired with Shrenu Parikh, last seen in Byaah Hamaari Bahoo Ka. The first season of the show, featuring Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, had become quite popular along with the lead pair. But after Braun quit, it ended immediately.
Says a source, "Season one was popular, so it is only logical to cash in on the brand. The new season, which will launch soon, will have the same title with a tag line --- Ek Baar Phir." Barun Sobti, popularly known as Arnav, said, "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was one show that was loved by one and all, I was lucky to be a part of the show and have very fond memories of the year and a half that I shot for it. I hope the second season does well."
 Love your DP hun

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-08-12, 18:14

You bet it does Tants. Well lets see what SP comes up with

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 18:17

amimus wrote:You bet it does Tants. Well lets see what SP comes up with
 Hmmm...Am already rubbing my hands in anticipation of the REACTION !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 18:30

Tanthya wrote:
 Hmmm...Am already rubbing my hands in anticipation of the REACTION !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
That may be more enjoyable and entertaining then the show..Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 18:31

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
 You Betcha .... Kamini Soul Sistah !!!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 18:34

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Kitna maza aata hain kamini ho kar....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-08-12, 18:34

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
I am waiting for the IF to explode on hearing this news. God knows what SP call centre is going to face . HHAHAHAHA

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 18:37

amimus wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote: Hmmm...Am already rubbing my hands in anticipation of the REACTION !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I am waiting for the IF to explode on hearing this news. God knows what SP call centre is going to face . HHAHAHAHA
Maybe to bring SI back even if not BS?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-12, 18:40

Aha... If its not done by sheer genius writers , god gifted talents in actors ... It's destined to be an Epic Failure! 

I love failures though ( story of my life ) and I am a BIG fan of B grade movies and serials .... They are the best!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 18:44

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote: Hmmm...Am already rubbing my hands in anticipation of the REACTION !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
 Paramanand !! ohhh ..I just hope the news is Solid fact and not pure speculation !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-08-12, 18:47

Shesherkobita wrote:Aha... If its not done by sheer genius writers , god gifted talents in actors ... It's destined to be an Epic Failure! 

I love failures though ( story of my life ) and I am a BIG fan of B grade movies and serials .... They are the best!
 ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-08-12, 18:50

sarra0 wrote:
amimus wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:That may be more enjoyable and entertaining then the show..Twisted Evil 
She will definitely leave CC and jump on this bandwagon for sure

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 18:50

Shesherkobita wrote:Aha... If its not done by sheer genius writers , god gifted talents in actors ... It's destined to be an Epic Failure! 

:*lol*:   Sabi, You are incorrigible !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 18:57

:lol!: failure depends on wat they want....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 18:59

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:That may be more enjoyable and entertaining then the show..Twisted Evil 
 Paramanand !! ohhh ..I just hope the news is Solid fact and not pure speculation !!
There has to b some truth in it doesn't it...there have been rumours for a while...v suspected something was up...lets c who would be the PH and how quick they role it out...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-12, 19:04

tfs dear

and good that the show is coming with 'ipkknd ek bar phirse'

I m like jitney baar bhi iss pyaar ko kya naam doon hoga hojaye but I dnt care

actually I dnt trust myself with damn ny indian shows after ipk's murder and the shows going overall

its just I  m surviving my tv watching not living it

hope some show will some day revive my tv-living-intensity but I doubt it will happen this fast with the purposed cast and title confused 

to star plus ' Thumbsup  and keep ur spirit high for unexpected sth '

for sanaya irani ' ur chance is gone u shud have waited some time but leave it might not b worth for u or might b worth for some one else so lets leave what ifs................. just groom ur way and keep rocking all the way  :) '

to daljeet ' please take care of urself and ur baby , I hope the show will b there until ur biological heir gets chance to watch ur career-heir running  Wink '

to akshay and karan [  ' good going bromance on ur new show  ' ]
plus to pymoriji,jayshreeji, swatiji  and abhaji 'so if u get time plz keep catch the episodes of the show cuz it should need to keep at least the old no. of viewers and help boost up the no.s anyway  :) '

to abhaash ' hope u also r not the part of the show and if u r contemplating to get into it then u will b the plus of star plus Heart  '

to deepali , bhatraji , vishesh and other castes ' please keep doing what u r on nowadays but spare some time for the heir of the show which somehow treated impartially with u ...... for u need to give good things back for the bad things done to u Heart '

to four lions ' if u r again the ph then plz dnt butcher QH further for this show and if not then sit back and laugh at what is shown flower '

to gautam ' I m here to hear ur frustration for writing to a heir-show whose season 1  was sth u r  so much passionate with ur-all-time-honest-tweets and without ur fav tv pair :) '

to barun ' thanks for speaking on the matter'
I love it when u said 'I hope it does well'
I m going to live on ur hope and wishing the show best of luck
wish it will at least take over the popularity of season 1 plus 'sarun craze'; 'barun craze' and proves that 'barun was an over-rated actor due to which all the other r forced to b under-rated'

to barun once again' see star is ready to slap u once again .... just b silent as u always do........... and let every1 do whatever they want to do themselves and with ur name ....... and u do what u want to do like always  Heart '

to me ' don't even think of wasting more time on such topic  which consumed more than necessary time of urs already Evil or Very Mad  zipped '

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-12, 19:12

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote: You Betcha .... Kamini Soul Sistah !!!!
There has to b some truth in it doesn't it...there have been rumours for a while...v suspected something was up...lets c who would be the PH and how quick they role it out...
TOI is not so reliable and I would set store by this news only if SP too spews the same line ..

It says Source but has not  said, which source..PHwala, Channelwala

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-12, 19:21

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Kitna maza aata hain kamini ho kar....
TOI is not so reliable and I would set store by this news only if SP too spews the same line ..

tants these rumors seems to spread purposefully

and the purpose might b of fruitful comments

as all knw barun was blamed so easily for show's closure and the negativity that came up with so the negativity might actually help to spread positivity this time around and the channel or ph whoever r on purpose r contemplating to play the rumor as a pawn

now after so much of rumors I feel that something is already being taken into consideration and also star has started reruns to pleasurise its international audience

I m damn sure that its damn dirty politics happening again and some might also use 'yello journalism' for that :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-12, 19:29

amimus wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
amimus wrote:
Tanthya wrote: You Betcha .... Kamini Soul Sistah !!!!
She will definitely leave CC and jump on this bandwagon for sure
 sarra dear
u hit Bang  the point yara

sanaya's highest delusional-plus-color-changing-chameleon- fans might start a protest on bringing sanaya back to what she has rightful right and with an another sincere-humble-honest-handsomest-confident-angel-hunk of indian telly with whom they r again contemplating to fall for after the amul-milk-guy :*lol*:   ROFL

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 19:30

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Kitna maza aata hain kamini ho kar....

Hmm, so not even halfway definite then... it could be another Article to c reactions...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-12, 19:35

hi sabu jaan

and hayeeee sabu jaan
whats with ur DP?

seems like u r on thoughtful mode like ur jaan barun in the pic........ no?

and agreed to ur points hug1 

when A graded movies and serials r showing so much cheap stuffs in the name of entertainment and paisa-vashool contents its good to move on to B-grade movies and series specially when star or business value determines the grade than the content and its impact to the real world

for me B grades movies r not failures though, they r what they r not an alien to what we should b .............. Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum