IPK Season 2 comin gsoon on Star Plus -- TOI

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPK Season 2 comin gsoon on Star Plus -- TOI

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 19:39

aasudi wrote:
amimus wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
amimus wrote:I am waiting for the IF to explode on hearing this news. God knows what SP call centre is going to face . HHAHAHAHA
Maybe to bring SI back even if not BS?
She will definitely leave CC and jump on this bandwagon for sure
 sarra dear
u hit Bang  the point yara

sanaya's highest delusional-plus-color-changing-chameleon- fans might start a protest on bringing sanaya back to what she has rightful right and with an another sincere-humble-honest-handsomest-confident-angel-hunk of indian telly with whom they r again contemplating to fall for after the amul-milk-guy :*lol*:   ROFL
:lol!: yep for some of them she will the rightful person in the role and the magic can be created with anyone so no worries and it's a tried and tested formula of IPKKND so guaranteed success as far as those fans r concerned.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-12, 19:55

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
amimus wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Maybe to bring SI back even if not BS?
She will definitely leave CC and jump on this bandwagon for sure
 sarra dear

sanaya's highest delusional-plus-color-changing-chameleon- fans might start a protest on bringing sanaya back to what she has rightful right and with an another sincere-humble-honest-handsomest-confident-angel-hunk of indian telly with whom they r again contemplating to fall for after the amul-milk-guy :*lol*:   ROFL
:lol!: yep for some of them she will the rightful person in the role and the magic can be created with anyone so no worries and it's a tried and tested formula of IPKKND so guaranteed success as far as those fans r concerned.
but saraa whatever with these fans

with this 'ek baar phir ipk ' ; success will  not  b solely accredited to it......... ipk and its some party concerned comes in betn too

and magic can b created with anyone but until u r not forcing to prove sth

ipk and its team was hit on its own but for this ipk dobara the same will not happen since the magicians has insulted their first magic now and then Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 20:07

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
amimus wrote:She will definitely leave CC and jump on this bandwagon for sure
 sarra dear

with this 'ek baar phir ipk ' ; success will  not  b solely accredited to it......... ipk and its some party concerned comes in betn too

ipk and its team was hit on its own but for this ipk dobara the same will not happen since the magicians has insulted their first magic now and then Heart
Don't forget some of these fans r the ones that believe the magic can be recreated...and for some the show did not lose anything so for

The previous IP initially was a success not due to just Sarun chemistry but because everything came together beautifully...kismet ka khel tha...Once it started going downhill wat kept some of the people watching was the chemistry....SP would need to decide wat market they r aiming for and cater to it...

Fans would tune in initially because it's riding on the name of IPKKND, how many of those stay tuned long term would depend on various factors...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-12, 20:30

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote: sarra dear

Don't forget some of these fans r the ones that believe the magic can be recreated...and for some the show did not lose anything so for

The previous IP initially was a success not due to just Sarun chemistry but because everything came together beautifully...kismet ka khel tha...Once it started going downhill wat kept some of the people watching was the chemistry....SP would need to decide wat market they r aiming for and cater to it...

Fans would tune in initially because it's riding on the name of IPKKND, how many of those stay tuned long term would depend on various factors...
 sarra I think mistook me

I never said ipk made sarun chemistry neither I voice the vice

I just say that Ipk was blessed and thus the magic come out of the team effort

I dnt believe in who made who cuz I knw it was all team work and they made each other stand out individually plus jointly

and I doubt the same ipk fans who loved ipk for what it was r going to tune into it

and I dnt want recreating sth I want sth that goes beyond what was created in past since future means flying high not falling down ......... I want another unique creation of same or more value not as of the past .... recreating means making what it was which I don't want .... I want another unique show with intense plus immense love that's it

I dnt say  chemistry is only  like barun-sanaya but yes a chemistry  is which that powers the story further and intensify the script more ............be it whoever the person making the chemistry.......... which is difficult not impossible.......... I m not biased that I will say no Jodi will take over the popularity of 'sarun' but the fact is I loved barun-sanaya chemistry,simple ............... I still believe  one day some Jodi will b popular as sarun or even more than that but I dnt want anyone to snatch the credit of their hand of what they have done for when they were running on tv they were incredible ............ its just simple that star is all set to cash on ipk's popularity and intensifying or not they decide not us

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-12, 21:19

aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote::lol!: yep for some of them she will the rightful person in the role and the magic can be created with anyone so no worries and it's a tried and tested formula of IPKKND so guaranteed success as far as those fans r concerned.

sarra I think mistook me

I dnt believe in who made who cuz I knw it was all team work and they made each other stand out individually plus jointly

and I doubt the same ipk fans who loved ipk for what it was r going to tune into it

and I dnt want recreating sth I want sth that goes beyond what was created in past since future means flying high not falling down ......... I want another unique creation of same or more value not as of the past .... recreating means making what it was which I don't want .... I want another unique show with intense plus immense love that's it

I dnt say  chemistry is only  like barun-sanaya but yes a chemistry  is which that powers the story further and intensify the script more ............be it whoever the person making the chemistry.......... which is difficult not impossible.......... I m not biased that I will say no Jodi will take over the popularity of 'sarun' but the fact is I loved barun-sanaya chemistry,simple ............... I still believe  one day some Jodi will b popular as sarun or even more than that but I dnt want anyone to snatch the credit of their hand of what they have done for when they were running on tv they were incredible ............ its just simple that star is all set to cash on ipk's popularity and intensifying or not they decide not us
No it wasn't saying u thought it was only Sarun chemistry, i was talking about the fans who seem to think the show, the magic can be recreated easily not realising or giving importance to the whole team and process to create wat it became..

There is always someone else who comes along, whether that's in tv or elsewhere, but times it just takes time...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-13, 08:17

sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
aasudi wrote:but saraa whatever with these fans

sarra I think mistook me

No it wasn't saying u thought it was only Sarun chemistry, i was talking about the fans who seem to think the show, the magic can be recreated easily not realising or giving importance to the whole team and process to create wat it became..

There is always someone else who comes along, whether that's in tv or elsewhere, but times it just takes time...
that's my point too saraa

there r chemistries and there should b

there r stories and there should b

there r exceptions and there should b

but what frustrates me is y the need to star to term it 'ek baar phirse ipk' and with this one phrase their intentions r clear that's it .............. that can initiate a new phrase lovestory no?
or they dnt believe themselves with lovestories enough hun?

ipk wasn't ipk becuz of its name  or actors ......... its due to the team who create it ...... and if such[ mark my words here I say such not same] team is again formulated the output wud b more better than ipk for now its future show to ipk and I already said future means flying high not falling time

and yes sarra it takes time and also it needs simplicity and passion at the same time ...... but u must also step out of the cell what u already have created sometimes to invent a far better and unique thing all I say is that Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum