Latest topics

Maan Singh ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maan Singh ....

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-12, 20:56

Maan Singh went inside the Harum Shahi Haram to meet his bua sa , it was a nice innocent Bua and Bhatija scene , Ruq comes there with a determination to punish the culprit , Jodha says he is my Bhatija and still a boy , Ruq says the rule is rule no one can enter this harum except Jalal ( scratch Why is this rule ? is it to protect countless begum who had forgotten that they exist inside harum  or he fears they may be willingly enjoy some other men's company GUTTER ALERT Wink :lol!: )  coming back to the scene ..Maan singh is taken to the court Shahansha with his ministers all are present , Jalal  says you broke the rule so you will be punished for that , Maan singh says well I went to meet my Bua if i  knew the rule I would taken your permission before going there , Jalal smiles and says that means you would still go there , He says yes ...

Loved this scene ,What i like is both bua and bhatija's are live wire .. fearless strong headed people ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Maan Singh ....

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-12, 21:06

Hey Sugar.....yup that was a nice scene, thanks for posting it dear.....

Am too curious to know what will be his punishment, of course, it will showcase Jalal's sense of justice so obviously it wont hurt MS/Jodha :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-12, 21:32

True Sugar both are fearless but aren't they too impulsive

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:28

Sponsored content