Latest topics

IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir - Season 2 Promos 551

IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir - Season 2 Promos

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPKKND - Ek Baar Phir - Season 2 Promos

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-13, 03:02

I am game for it.. If they can dish out a good story why not.. The promos are not all that bad ..if u see it like any other show and not compare with IPK the original.

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 11:35

Mujhe, written update chahiye

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 11:59

Abavi wrote:Mujhe, written update chahiye
 Watched in Silent Mode ..

There is a traffic jam, caused by an intern/Doc who is unable to park her car in the tight parking spot, Enter the hero..who quickly and expertly parks the car..heroine starts to say something  , Is cut off by the hero and Hero walks towards his car, where a girl is sitting..She asks something, Hero replies something and he drives  off..while the Heroine is gaping at the Hero..

Hero looked gentle n nice ..Heroine had too much make up ..The ambiance was good ! The Promo was simple, neat and kept you normal.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 12:06

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:Mujhe, written update chahiye
 Watched in Silent Mode ..

There is a traffic jam, caused by an intern/Doc who is unable to park her car in the tight parking spot, Enter the hero..who quickly and expertly parks the car..heroine starts to say something  , Is cut off by the hero and Hero walks towards his car, where a girl is sitting..She asks something, Hero replies something and he drives  off..while the Heroine is gaping at the Hero..

Hero looked gentle n nice ..Heroine had too much make up ..The ambiance was good ! The Promo was simple, neat and kept you normal.
Tants, I watched the promo... I didnt get the dialogues... the girl thanked him and then said sorry, he commented something.. which I didnt get.. and then the other girl with him in the car, calls him something- and praises him, he smirks and gives an answer..

I wanted to know the dialogues.. His voice was void of arrogance, so it was completely normal, didnt have any influence of the arrogant yet husky voice of Arnav Singh Raizada... matlab, they didnt try to copy ASR's qualities... I am sure this is going to be yet another hero from M&B... but he is defo not ASR! I am happy.. Watch with Speakers on and tell me na... what did he say?

that also I didnt get...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-13, 12:29

change the title BEEEEEEEEEEEEE Bang

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-13, 12:30

the hero was saying u girls cant drive rightly and balh  blah so arrogance tho hey

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-13, 12:31

sunshine99 wrote:I am game for it.. If they can dish out a good story why not.. The promos are not all that bad ..if u see it like any other show and not compare with IPK the original.
 me neither koel but miffed with title . why cant they use another fresh one and we cna watch in peace

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-13, 14:11

Vi, he insults the carwaali saying u women dont know to drive a car & want to run the country. Then he returns to the car where the heroine asks him what did he say to the girl, he says he helped her & she said thanks (not sure about this part), so the heroine says u r so sweet & thats why I like u (something like this)

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 14:26

archie_79 wrote:Vi, he insults the carwaali saying u women dont know to drive a car & want to run the country. Then he returns to the car where the heroine asks him what did he say to the girl, he says he helped her & she said thanks (not sure about this part), so the heroine says u r so sweet & thats why I like u (something like this)
Seriously??? I have already started hating him... How dare he? I hate..no Loathe men who have prejudice against women's capabilities... that toothis kind of taste is simply a cheap one...

Evil or Very Mad 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by -Blasphemy- on 2013-08-13, 14:31

So according to GH tweet and also SP, IPK has now become  a franchise...so it will have its seasons henceforth...
Wonder if this was what was planned by makers with the original one when the popularity of the jodi changed the whole thing.?!Question

-Blasphemy-

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-13, 14:42

Abavi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Vi, he insults the carwaali saying u women dont know to drive a car & want to run the country. Then he returns to the car where the heroine asks him what did he say to the girl, he says he helped her & she said thanks (not sure about this part), so the heroine says u r so sweet & thats why I like u (something like this)
Seriously??? I have already started hating him... How dare he? I hate..no Loathe men who have prejudice against women's capabilities... that toothis kind of taste is simply a cheap one...

Evil or Very Mad 
 Even I did not like it, ASR was arrogant but u could see the golden heart in him which was not present in this promo. However this is the 1st promo, we might get something more about the character in subsequent promos

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-13, 15:02

archie_79 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

Evil or Very Mad 
 Even I did not like it, ASR was arrogant but u could see the golden heart in him which was not present in this promo. However this is the 1st promo, we might get something more about the character in subsequent promos
 Seee if u both started hating him, the SP is succceful in plan one

They will make hero who we will all loathe and then will make him sweet from monster

So I think start is going right way

But will again say

Change teh title

don’t dare to use RV

One more I don’t like heroine

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-08-13, 22:38

clarissasham wrote:
sunshine99 wrote:I am game for it.. If they can dish out a good story why not.. The promos are not all that bad ..if u see it like any other show and not compare with IPK the original.
 me neither koel but miffed with title . why cant they use another fresh one and we cna watch in peace
 shammi for me it is a new product under the central theme of love story of a guy with baggage and a lively girl.. It is not a sequel of Arnav and Khushi. It is a new season of a love story with a new cast...If we can accept movies with these thoughts than why not serials?

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum