Latest topics

IPK-Season 2 Coming Up---So WHAT????

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-13, 08:43

Sometimes I am really surprised with the way we react to a situation. Ever since the breaking  news went public, there has been a mass hysteria and I was left to wonder WHY? Rolling Eyes 

SP, being an astute business house, kept things under wraps(with only some rumours floating) till the very day, the promos hit: Wow!! applaud-worthy indeed, sabki batti gul ho gayi. kya bouncer maara hai: at least we should acknowledge that insight. cheers 

2nd, why use the same name which has become a phenomenon. Me asks, lets for once, for a moment just keep our hyper emotional side in a corner and think logically from a business point of view. I guess, you all must have got an answer. king 

The fandom says, we will boycott the show, we dont want it, it wont live up to the expectations,etc. Me asks, after November 2012, which show has got an addiction and attachment as close as IPK? None. So then why so much hoopla, this is also just another show. Dekhna hai toh dekho else use the remote. Why unnecessarily increasing your BP for a mere telly show? No 

The cast and crew wont do justice as the earlier ones. Me asks, how many of the fans knew about BS/SI and 4 Lions when IPK started? Lets give everyone a fair chance to prove their work and not just rub them off. Shocked 

I guess, we all need to be a little practical when it comes to entertaining ourselves and agree that Hits and Flops will depend on the script of IPK2 and the way it will be brought to the screen. It does not really matter if the fans of BS/SI and 4 Lions dont watch it. If the show is good then it will surely find its takers. party4 

P.S--I am huge fan of Barun Sobti but am open to watching good works from other actors, Case in point--Rajat/Paridhi in Jodha Akbar--I did not watch the show from beginning for the same reason, as I thought, I neither know Rajat nor Paridhi and on top of it, Ekta's production, but i was seriously mistaken. 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK-Season 2 Coming Up---So WHAT????

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-13, 09:04

Thumbsup 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 09:08

Agreed high time... this is yet another show... but my first reaction was also -oh no... but after only minutes, I thout why not... in fact we didn't know BS or SI until IPK happened... and after IPK it took long time for me to accept another show... JA comes close, I would be really happy if there is another show which would entertain me as much as IPK did... or at least come close to it.

Who knows we may discover another love story too...  I wish it is 4lions or any fresh and new PH with a romantic mind to make things happen and click... I all wish we got a acting crew. 

What if other shows come in ... IPK 1 would be always my 1st love... much kaas hai

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-13, 09:18

This is logical side of the story , but if we are not emotionally attached to IPK who would care let them make 100 IPK.....and I would laugh at SP ..

IPK can't be replaced and this is what SP is sending msg to IPK fans that see we can and we will replace this show , this is cheap ....because they are playing with emotions ..Bang Bang

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 09:43

Lubbs you for saying it straight, Pallo..

Yes, it is a show which has a similar name to another show, It does not mean that the same story will be followed  ..Note to Note !! Why go on a hyperbole before even watching a single episode..

As for How can SP use the name ... Why cannot it use the name  since they hold the copyright to it.. When a Zee Tv can create a Punar Viva 2 with a new cast, with a new story ,,Why Can't SP create  IPK with another cast and story ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-13, 09:50

ya polly its so what??? anyway

I have watched the drama 'playful kiss' which is very much similar to our ipk and I find the Jodi there as much intense and lovable as 'arnav khushi ' is

so for me this matter is not logical that if u love a show for 1.5 yrs u will not love any other show

u will learn to fall in love if the show is worth ur love its just simple as that

but what goes worng with me here is star is playing a game all over again........... if they made a hit show out of what is coming then congratulations to them but they played a game is what remains there till the end of that success..............and since it is business the game is allowed.......... not only this but every show is just the other show like ipk was once ..................... its not how u r going to do in days to come , for now its how u initiated it will affect judgement of the character that's it...........

and playing with the emotion even if it is with only one person is not a good thing to do......... star is a no. 1 channel for god sake and if they trust themselves then they don't need ipk's name eitherway since they didn't need any name when ipk started................

talking abt me , besides Ipk I liked mohan-megha pair form na bole tum, rajbeer-simran pair form kaisa yeh ishq and jodha-akbar pair form jodha ,despite I cnt connect to these shows that much ;

so not a big deal of chemistry cuz magic is created not forced which I speak now and then and if both the actors are good chemistry will definitely b created ..... so whats the fuss ?

just let the show come on ur tv and watch what is shown and if u dnt like it u can switch  off the tv ................

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-13, 09:58

Ah Pallavi what a post dil garden garden hogaya. Agree to each word you said. :D

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-13, 10:07

Tanthya wrote:Lubbs you for saying it straight, Pallo..

Yes, it is a show which has a similar name to another show, It does not mean that the same story will be followed  ..Note to Note !! Why go on a hyperbole before even watching a single episode..

As for How can SP use the name ... Why cannot it use the name  since they hold the copyright to it.. When a Zee Tv can create a Punar Viva 2 with a new cast, with a new story ,,Why Can't SP create  IPK with another cast and story ??
 Tants you must be kidding , when SP has IPK 1 why would they remake the same story , viewers know the story,  who would watch it ? and most of all which PH will invest  in it ..its not about that ...

IPK madness is something else , as per Fans , IPK belong to Sarun , would love that to be exclusively  , If  SP is so sure about this new show then why use same name why not launch it with a different name viewers will still watch it ..Using the same logo is cheap ..by doing this the msg is..... here comes your fav show which can be replaced ...

Punar Vivah has not seen such madness , if you don't like something why would you care or bother yourself for that .. 

IPK is special hence emotional reaction to it

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-13, 10:20

cheena007 wrote:

Tants you must be kidding , when SP has IPK 1 why would they remake the same story , viewers know the story,  who would watch it ? and most of all which PH will invest  in it ..its not about that ...

IPK madness is something else , as per Fans , IPK belong to Sarun , would love that to be exclusively  , If  SP is so sure about this new show then why use same name why not launch it with a different name viewers will still watch it ..Using the same logo is cheap ..by doing this the msg is..... here comes your fav show which can be replaced ...

Punar Vivah has not seen such madness , if you don't like something why would you care or bother yourself for that .. 

I agree here with cheena tants

ur each and every point is what I feel cheena

star is using ipk's name just to create controversy and then the publicity that followed

but cheena it might start as the continuation of the old story after a certain leap obviously not going to the old starcast  and similar but uniquely presented track................. and the other way it might b star's other star-crossed love-hate story so they decided to name after their first baby to their upcoming baby......... its not a big deal for business perspective ....... but surely on emotional aspect they r hurting a lots of ppl who crazily but still believe ipk and its cast to b a part of their life not just a show........... and tants I bet there r very few no. of ppl for which punarvivah is like for those ipk ppl.............

now looking to the other side........ look at na bole tum they come up with old plus new starcast and a new track to the story where I love season 2 to season 1 ............ its just this show might have completely new star cast but the story must b interesting no?

so I m in favor to give it a chance but for me using ipk's name at first is the wrong doing for they r contemplating to show 'see we made that one and we will make this one more bigger that that'; this attitude problem of star is always I hate abt star plus   ..... but I m not at the place to stop it ; all I can do is ignore it ...... but since my ipk is tagged along I cnt stop putting my views forth :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-13, 10:21

Well said Pals Thumbsup 

I absolutely have no problem with IPK2 with a new cast. I infact welcomed the news when I first read in TOI & wished for it to be true (hai na Tants?) since it will put an end to the numerous calls which gullible fans are doing to SP in hopes of IPK2 with Sarun which is definitely not happening. SP has the rights for the title & they can very well use it as & when they want. I guess they even have the music rights of IPK, so we shouldn’t be shocked if IPK music recycled again

Having said that, I wouldn’t deny that I did not like that SP used the same font & similar look & characteristics for the Male lead. I guess the shock of seeing the promo suddenly got to me & it will take some time getting used to it.

As far as some fans r concerned, not everyone thinks with their mind or we wouldn’t have the fans still calling SP for IPK2 with Sarun even though they very well know BS is busy with BW & SI with CC. IPK has got a lot of emotions involved & it wont be gone in a jiffy esp. when some fans haven’t yet got hooked to another show. U must be aware that Ekta refused to cast HC & Aditi again since fans kept pestering her for a KDM2 with them. If those fans after so many yrs r still demanding, then its not even 1 yr since IPK ended.

There will be all kinds of fans, some will rant while some will give it a chance. Whatever fans do, SP will do what it wants to do as it has shown by keeping IPK2 news under wraps. Hats off to SP for this

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 10:28

cheena007 wrote:

Cheeni...IPK is nothing but a rehash of many other shows, so when such rehas can be made, why not another mashup , even QH had the initial hangover of  IPK .. every year .  M & B release 1000's of books..based on romance, Isn't it being purchased even if it is the same mix of  romance ?  ..Romance  sells..

Why should the channel not use the same name, when the name does  half of the selling job.. I would have said that it would have been foolish of SP had they not capitalized on this name .. Using the same logo is not cheap but is sound and astute business sense, You are instantly connected to the show , whether you intend to or not .. when ASR first came, He was  bordered on MSK.. Would not that be cheap too, but it was not cuz the directors were hoping for instant connect and they modeled it on a previous successful character..

A show is always replacd..Kahin toh Hoga was replaced by Dil Mil Gaye, which was replaced by KDM, Geet, by Ipk, by QH .. shows always get replaced ..  That is a fact..If a person was hooked on to only one show.. then we would not have had the plethora of releases this past 20 year's..

Punar Vivah was among the top 5 shows at one point .. So let us not say that it did not see madness..it was popular where it mattered.. in the TRP homes .. A mere 1000 girls chanting Sarun Sarun does not mean Mass hysteria  or madness ...  IPK might be special to select few, to other's it is just a Show.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 10:59

people, Did we guess when we saw IPK for the first time that it would leave a impact so deep in our hearts ? No right ? we discovered the beauty of the show very slowly, but steadily... and then realized we were irrevocably in love with the show...

if we were open minded then, why not now... If the show is going to be a hit... good for them.. if not it is yet another show just like SC which couldnt keep up with the hype it created... just because the show is named IPK 2 it cannot become IPK.. IPK rose so high beacuse of the crew which happened for it.. Not all shows are so lucky... Even if they bring in BS and SI for this... I doubt if it will bring the same fame as IPK 1... Originals always have the charm that the followers wouldnt have... let them use the name... it means nothing.. for this is not that... that is not this...

For me IPK (1) was Arnav,Khushi, Akaash, Payal, Anjali, Shyam, Nk, La, Nani, Mami, Mama, Buaji, Amma, Bauji, CVs, Gul, AK, LM and lot more - all put into the same bundle++emotions+story+pehla magic

Why do you worry unnecessarily.. If the promos are something to offer, I am foreseeing Gul and others sitting back and having a good laugh! But I am ready to give this show a chance not because it is named IPK2 but because it is yet another show which deserves some attention, for all you know, I might get off its hook in a couple of weeks like I always do or may be... may be it might kindle in me a interest... with its story... lets see...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-13, 11:11

Tants what you talking is business , but why should I bother about business when i gain nothing out of it ..SP as business house this would be a great move but ,as fan I feel hurt ...yes for some its just a show ...but its with any thing and everything some will like it and some may not ....for some its special and for some its not ..can we generalize that ? nahi naa

Maan , Mr Khan or xyz they all are heroes from MB but still unique in their own way ..why generalize them ? all are similar yet so different ...

Tants sorry if have spoken too much I know and understand when the race is for materialism why care for emotions ..human emotions are cheaper and has no value for some ......

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 11:23

cheena007 wrote:Tants what you talking is business , but why should I bother about business when i gain nothing out of it ..SP as business house this would be a great move but ,as fan I feel hurt ...yes for some its just a show ...but its with any thing and everything some will like it and some may not ....for some its special and for some its not ..can we generalize that ? nahi naa

Maan , Mr Khan or xyz they all are heroes from MB but still unique in their own way ..why generalize them ? all are similar yet so different ...

Tants sorry if have spoken too much I know and understand when the race is for materialism why care for emotions ..human emotions are cheaper and has no value for some ......
 Cheena,

Channels and PH talk about business ONLY...even IPK was business  and A show is mass marketed out of which some will like, some will dislike and some will be neutral ,, A channel cannot disband a show just bec  a sector dislikes it  for there will be another sector that would be liking it .. So why shud a channel listen to only those sector that dislike it and not to that sector that is waiting in anticipation..

Yes, Maan, XYZ are similar and unique..So what makes you think IPK and IPK 2 will be similar and not unique ?? Why compare a show  just based on a name without even knowing the content ? Why judge a show before it is even aired ??  There are 100's of Tanthya but I am me, and another will be another, we each  will have our own distinct ID, none can steal it ...

There is no place for emotions in Business , producing shows is business !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-13, 11:26

Well the oh so OVERRATED/OVER USED/MISPLACED word--"emotions"  Rolling Eyes 
duniya ka koi bhi jazba agar hadd se badh jaaye toh nuksaan dene lagta hai 

I would term it as fans frenzy, obsession, refusal to get reality check.....looks like the fans have a copyright to IPK than the makers and the channel, and indulge in toddler behaviour.

C'mon yaaron.....kal kisne dekha hai...can we just wait and watch how the show turns up instead of coming out with a farmaan??

it mite go Punar vivah 2 way(Flop) or Na bole tum 2(somewhat HIT).....there are so many uncertainties, why cry over the use of the name. Thats pure business sense.PERIOD!!!

Fans only invest time(by choice) for a show but its the PH and channels who have put their money on the show. they will strive to extract maximum benefit/ profit out of it.

One question: just ask urself, will u behave in the same unrealistic  manner when ur MONEY is involved.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 11:42

Sugar, think like this- there were many titanics- they even took the same base story... a ship which carried huge dreams wasnt destined to return back home..!... there were 3 movies with the same name... each one was different isnt it? If there is another movie with the same name, people are going to watch it as well.. but everything is different in its own way...

Do you think you have assosicated the emotion that you feel for IPK with its name?

IPK consititutes of many things put together... only when all those things come together it forms IPK... Just like BS went to mark his place in BW, Just like SI went to do another show, the name is also being used for another show - thats it... any movie that BS does will not become IPK, or for that matter any show that SI acts will not become IPK... similarly any show that is named IPK will not become the show we fell in love with... that is different- this is different...

Even if we like this show, this will make a seperate place and will not take the place that the first show created...

long hug

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-13, 11:52

Nice post Palls, it doesn't bother me that they r using the name IPKKND again, it's a different story, it's the story.. content, execution that will tell the real story... by using the name they have got my curiosity up and even though I wasn't impressed with the first promo I plan to watch initially, so half of SP's marketing job done, salute to them, let's c if they can deliver...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-13, 11:55

Tanthya wrote:
cheena007 wrote:Tants what you talking is business , but why should I bother about business when i gain nothing out of it ..SP as business house this would be a great move but ,as fan I feel hurt ...yes for some its just a show ...but its with any thing and everything some will like it and some may not ....for some its special and for some its not ..can we generalize that ? nahi naa

Cheena,

Channels and PH talk about business ONLY...even IPK was business  and A show is mass marketed out of which some will like, some will dislike and some will be neutral ,, A channel cannot disband a show just bec  a sector dislikes it  for there will be another sector that would be liking it .. So why shud a channel listen to only those sector that dislike it and not to that sector that is waiting in anticipation..

Yes, Maan, XYZ are similar and unique..So what makes you think IPK and IPK 2 will be similar and not unique ?? Why compare a show  just based on a name without even knowing the content ? Why judge a show before it is even aired ??  There are 100's of Tanthya but I am me, and another will be another, we each  will have our own distinct ID, none can steal it ...

No its not that Business houses do their research based on human emotions to market their product this exactly what SP is doing  by using the same name ... You can't force a product on your customer.... no one would like to buy a product if they don't connect with it ... No business house can do survive by  ignoring customer's emotions .... either its need based product or emotions based product ..when it comes to marketing all try to hit you where it hurt the most ..I like what Mr. Amir Khan quoted once for his satya  meb jayate ..Dil pe lagni chahiye tabhi baat banegi ...Do you think If i don't connect with a story I would watch it ..Sp sending wrong msg to his viewer saying we are presenting IPK its our OLD wine  in a new packaging ...which is completely wrong ...actually this is a new story new character then  then why use that name ? that is simply because they want to get  that extra brownie by fooling viewers ....  If Sp's targeting for mass than what is the need for same name but here their target audience is both they want mass as well as IPK old fans ...hence the need for using same name ....you are right one should give it a chance for a new show as a show it may be great show but using the same name is a wrong placement because it will be compared with each and everything the previous show had ..so as per Business point of view this product is not placed well ..if I take you our side of the TV world Tata Indica is a very good vehicle but could not reach its target customers that's just because its was wrongly placed ..there are too many aspect when we talk Business ... 

Each and every products are designed to keep human emotion in mind .no BUSIness house can survive without it ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 12:18

cheena007 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Cheena,

No its not that Business houses do their research based on human emotions to market their product this exactly what SP is doing  by using the same name ... You can't force a product on your customer.... no one would like to buy a product if they don't connect with it ... No business house can do survive by  ignoring customer's emotions .... either its need based product or emotions based product ..when it comes to marketing all try to hit you where it hurt the most ..I like what Mr. Amir Khan quoted once for his satya  meb jayate ..Dil pe lagni chahiye tabhi baat banegi ...Do you think If i don't connect with a story I would watch it ..Sp sending wrong msg to his viewer saying we are presenting IPK its our OLD wine  in a new packaging ...which is completely wrong ...actually this is a new story new character then  then why use that name ? that is simply because they want to get  that extra brownie by fooling viewers ....  

Each and every products are designed to keep human emotion ..no BUSIness house can survive without it ...
 yes, They sell to human emotion  if there exists a need and demand  !!  when U advert..Your first aim is to generate curiosity and  IPK 2 has done that , next is establish connect ..Be it positive or Initial Negative ... IPK has done that.. In Positive case, Ppl will tune expecting to watch a good show, In negative case, Hostile reception will be expected which will be hoped to turn into positive  later on..but the aim is the same..TO GET  YOU TO TUNE INTO THEIR SHOW !! That criteria is met  ..

I do not see anything wrong or wrong message ...SP is saying, here is the popular product that we had given earlier, re-wrapped, tweaked and in a new form ..  Soap companies do it,  Chocolates do it, movie franchise do it ..There have been  N number of Batman and superman movies ..with different stars , diff directors, diff producers ..  Did they take the Superman/bat man aficionado's for a ride by playing on their emotion's ??  why should not they use a successful brand name when it gets the job done ..   There is a difference between marketing strategy and fooling.. Have the maker's claimed that this is a scene by scene copy of IPK  or that the actors will enact the same mannerism of the prevoius show.. They have just said ..a new show is coming and they are using a established serial name ..I do not see it as fooling.. merely as a marketing gimmick.

The Purpose of business is to make you feel that  it is catering to your emotions and  in the absence thereof create an illusion  that it is indeed catering to it .. There is also another maxim.. A business never  remains static, it constantly  will be looking to create more demands, more consumers..in the process it may lose some  and acquire many a new consumers..  part of IPK viewer's may not watch but they will be compensated by  the Avinash's  fan following..  A Business house would have calculated the loss and profit of such moves ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-13, 12:41

Nothing more nothing less

I hate SP fir using the title busssss

But im not against the show

In fact liked the promo so will watch it if I get chance

But they could have used fresh title and kya patha if it will be another hit like ipk

So form the beginning itself the makes are not confident –it shows by copying the title, or str plus

I will watch it for sure or try it

But again saying miffed with title 

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-13, 12:47

What a fabulous debate this has been...loved reading all of u :) :) 

long hug

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-13, 13:17

Tanthya wrote:
cheena007 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Cheena,

No its not that Business houses do their research based on human emotions to market their product this exactly what SP is doing  by using the same name ... You can't force a product on your customer.... no one would like to buy a product if they don't connect with it ... No business house can do survive by  ignoring customer's emotions .... either its need based product or emotions based product ..when it comes to marketing all try to hit you where it hurt the most ..I like what Mr. Amir Khan quoted once for his satya  meb jayate ..Dil pe lagni chahiye tabhi baat banegi ...Do you think If i don't connect with a story I would watch it ..Sp sending wrong msg to his viewer saying we are presenting IPK its our OLD wine  in a new packaging ...which is completely wrong ...actually this is a new story new character then  then why use that name ? that is simply because they want to get  that extra brownie by fooling viewers ....  

Each and every products are designed to keep human emotion ..no BUSIness house can survive without it ...
 yes, They sell to human emotion  if there exists a need and demand  !!  when U advert..Your first aim is to generate curiosity and  IPK 2 has done that , next is establish connect ..Be it positive or Initial Negative ... IPK has done that.. In Positive case, Ppl will tune expecting to watch a good show, In negative case, Hostile reception will be expected which will be hoped to turn into positive  later on..but the aim is the same..TO GET  YOU TO TUNE INTO THEIR SHOW !! That criteria is met  ..

I do not see anything wrong or wrong message ...SP is saying, here is the popular product that we had given earlier, re-wrapped, tweaked and in a new form ..  Soap companies do it,  Chocolates do it, movie franchise do it ..There have been  N number of Batman and superman movies ..with different stars , diff directors, diff producers ..  Did they take the Superman/bat man aficionado's for a ride by playing on their emotion's ??  why should not they use a successful brand name when it gets the job done ..   There is a difference between marketing strategy and fooling.. Have the maker's claimed that this is a scene by scene copy of IPK  or that the actors will enact the same mannerism of the prevoius show.. They have just said ..a new show is coming and they are using a established serial name ..I do not see it as fooling.. merely as a marketing gimmick.

The Purpose of business is to make you feel that  it is catering to your emotions and  in the absence thereof create an illusion  that it is indeed catering to it .. There is also another maxim.. A business never  remains static, it constantly  will be looking to create more demands, more consumers..in the process it may lose some  and acquire many a new consumers..  part of IPK viewer's may not watch but they will be compensated by  the Avinash's  fan following..  A Business house would have calculated the loss and profit of such moves ...
 @ bold exactly marketing gimmicks ...simply put ,what it promises it may not be the same ...illusions are fake not to be believed ... people who don't understand that will be carried away but not all hence the anger ... They would definitely meet their criteria but by taking a wrong path....  they don't care because they see extra buck in it ...

There are product categories  which are designed carefully to be treated as per its own segment ,  each category is treated differently and placed as per its own target customer ... you can't put IPK in chocolate segment ..

yes there are many movies based on  super heroes ...they are Myth ... this doesn't fall in to that category  ..in fact  by using the same name they are taking huge risk for  this new show ...if separated from IPK  people may accept it because it will be not be compared .then .... 

To  know more on PL one need to check my thing to come to a conclusion ...if not accounted well it may go either ways ....

SP is aiming for that extra buck by using marketing gimmicks ...where every brand and company growing by making their customer happy we don't know the segment  segment  but some will be very unhappy for this new IPPKND ..I hope the show does well ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-08-13, 18:00

lovely post and thoughts pallo ..

i was shocked to see promos on redux..God i was really surprised ..seeing those sudden promo's..

but i am happy for SP to took the step to show new version of love ...

i will be happy if it is purely love story like another MB book..i never cared about actors when i stared watching IPK..i was impressed by characters..

if same thing happens in this serial i am all set for show to watch :)..

i saw its BV  PH ..they are very strong in script ..but they are not very much in to love story and romance ..that's what bothering they will the female lead mahan ..and make the male lead to be underplayed ..

if they follow the same thumb rule i will not Spare SP at all..its should be one on one with male and female charterers being strong..

one thing i am sure they will choose the actors and even supporting characters  the best for the story..my only concern it shouldn't look like another BV ...

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by vasiraju on 2013-08-13, 18:03

One more thing ..if SP wants to use the serial name is pyar ko naam doon like a Brand name for love serials in SP  as they do with MB books ..i will be more than happy than anything..instead phir say ..they should have given a tag line which suits the present story track ..

vasiraju

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-13, 18:57

Pals ... Nice topic... I guess viewers wanted a season 2 with the same cast ... Kind of taking the Arshi story forward... That's why so much Upsettiya...

Cheena.... Don't worry my friend... My name is not 
" Sabrina the witch" for No reason.... I'm morphing into Sheguni bai   and telling you ..... Nothing, absolutely nothing attached to IPK will succeed for another 2 yrs. whether its borrowing the name, dropping name in other shows ( Chanchan) ...even movie projects by casts. Sheguni bai ki prophecy will not be wrong! 

Side note: it's established fact that you need 2 yrs ( minimum) to erase any effect from a Phenomenon like IPK... It's called Seinfeld Curse.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum