Latest topics

IPK-Season 2 Coming Up---So WHAT????

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: IPK-Season 2 Coming Up---So WHAT????

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-13, 18:59

Abavi wrote:Sugar, think like this- there were many titanics- they even took the same base story... a ship which carried huge dreams wasnt destined to return back home..!... there were 3 movies with the same name... each one was different isnt it? If there is another movie with the same name, people are going to watch it as well.. but everything is different in its own way...

Do you think you have assosicated the emotion that you feel for IPK with its name?

IPK consititutes of many things put together... only when all those things come together it forms IPK... Just like BS went to mark his place in BW, Just like SI went to do another show, the name is also being used for another show - thats it... any movie that BS does will not become IPK, or for that matter any show that SI acts will not become IPK... similarly any show that is named IPK will not become the show we fell in love with... that is different- this is different...

Even if we like this show, this will make a seperate place and will not take the place that the first show created...

long hug
long hug 
 VI sorry I missed your post , hehe I think I spoke too much it  doesn't matter what i feel or like SP will do what will bring money to them, that is their business ..There is something called Customer  ,Its customer who make your business grow big hence you can't ignore your customer ..We all know each and every product can't be genuine ..would you buy a fake Brand yes there is a huge market for fake products .. I would Like to name it FAKE IPK lets see how many takers for it ...:lol!: Fake because they are not telling the same story in different style ..its the style they are trying to copy which is exclusive ...  nAAM ME KYA RAHA HI ... our very own Shyam babua tweeted it ,completely agree with him ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-13, 19:06

Shesherkobita wrote:Pals ... Nice topic... I guess viewers wanted a season 2 with the same cast ... Kind of taking the Arshi story forward... That's why so much Upsettiya...

Cheena.... Don't worry my friend... My name is not 
" Sabrina the witch" for No reason.... I'm morphing into Sheguni bai   and telling you ..... Nothing, absolutely nothing attached to IPK will succeed for another 2 yrs. whether its borrowing the name, dropping name in other shows ( Chanchan) ...even movie projects by casts. Sheguni bai ki prophecy will not be wrong! 

Side note: it's established fact that you need 2 yrs ( minimum) to erase any effect from a Phenomenon like IPK... It's called Seinfeld Curse.
Sabi :sunny: you are a sweet heart ..loving you in shaguni bai avataar ...muaaaah  ..tere muah me ghee shakkar ...  Kiss

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kel'thuzad on 2013-08-13, 19:55

If the story is good, then why don't give actors a chance? Highly agreed that both barun and sanaya were not known much before ipk. I mean actors dont get their popularity just by entering in television, they get by their acting and if everything of the show is good, viewers will surely watch and like it.
Well, i haven't watched IPKKND and many viewers loved it because it may consisted of perfect cast, leads and above all story of the show is very much important.
But i think the makers should not have copied the characters. They should have created another characters as many viewers get reminded of old cast and compare with the new ones.

kel'thuzad
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-14, 12:33

archie_79 wrote:Well said Pals Thumbsup 

I absolutely have no problem with IPK2 with a new cast. I infact welcomed the news when I first read in TOI & wished for it to be true (hai na Tants?) since it will put an end to the numerous calls which gullible fans are doing to SP in hopes of IPK2 with Sarun which is definitely not happening. SP has the rights for the title & they can very well use it as & when they want. I guess they even have the music rights of IPK, so we shouldn’t be shocked if IPK music recycled again

Having said that, I wouldn’t deny that I did not like that SP used the same font & similar look & characteristics for the Male lead. I guess the shock of seeing the promo suddenly got to me & it will take some time getting used to it.

As far as some fans r concerned, not everyone thinks with their mind or we wouldn’t have the fans still calling SP for IPK2 with Sarun even though they very well know BS is busy with BW & SI with CC. IPK has got a lot of emotions involved & it wont be gone in a jiffy esp. when some fans haven’t yet got hooked to another show. U must be aware that Ekta refused to cast HC & Aditi again since fans kept pestering her for a KDM2 with them. If those fans after so many yrs r still demanding, then its not even 1 yr since IPK ended.

There will be all kinds of fans, some will rant while some will give it a chance. Whatever fans do, SP will do what it wants to do as it has shown by keeping IPK2 news under wraps. Hats off to SP for this
 very well said Shilpa , you seem to understand SP very well , can you please help us understand more  ?  what is the need for franchise ? why did they chose  IPK not any xyz show ? What are they promising to deliver ? more over how this show is been placed ( in terms of market segment ) ?  who are the target viewers ??? lets talk business ... I am ready to throw emotions out of the window ...Twisted Evil 

@ bold that is quite offensive ? everyone is free to do whatever they feel like that doesn't mean they are not using their brain ...,you can be calculative not all , what BS is doing and What SI is doing who cares .. In this case SP is looser ...they should learn to handle this madness ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 14:57

cheena007 wrote:

I absolutely have no problem with IPK2 with a new cast. I infact welcomed the news when I first read in TOI & wished for it to be true (hai na Tants?) since it will put an end to the numerous calls which gullible fans are doing to SP in hopes of IPK2 with Sarun which is definitely not happening. SP has the rights for the title & they can very well use it as & when they want. I guess they even have the music rights of IPK, so we shouldn’t be shocked if IPK music recycled again

Having said that, I wouldn’t deny that I did not like that SP used the same font & similar look & characteristics for the Male lead. I guess the shock of seeing the promo suddenly got to me & it will take some time getting used to it.

As far as some fans r concerned, not everyone thinks with their mind or we wouldn’t have the fans still calling SP for IPK2 with Sarun even though they very well know BS is busy with BW & SI with CC. IPK has got a lot of emotions involved & it wont be gone in a jiffy esp. when some fans haven’t yet got hooked to another show. U must be aware that Ekta refused to cast HC & Aditi again since fans kept pestering her for a KDM2 with them. If those fans after so many yrs r still demanding, then its not even 1 yr since IPK ended.

There will be all kinds of fans, some will rant while some will give it a chance. Whatever fans do, SP will do what it wants to do as it has shown by keeping IPK2 news under wraps. Hats off to SP for this
 very well said Shilpa , you seem to understand SP very well , can you please help us understand more  ?  what is the need for franchise ? why did they chose  IPK not any xyz show ? What are they promising to deliver ? more over how this show is been placed ( in terms of market segment ) ?  who are the target viewers ??? lets talk business ... I am ready to throw emotions out of the window ...Twisted Evil 

@ bold that is quite offensive ? everyone is free to do whatever they feel like that doesn't mean they are not using their brain ...,you can be calculative not all , what BS is doing and What SI is doing who cares .. In this case SP is looser ...they should learn to handle this madness ...
 for me cheena

'business here is buzzness, that's all'

its not that star has not tested other formulaes at all

look at 'do dil ek jaan' which seems to follow ipk and is trying to replicate the same with similar persons in screenplay and some other deptts

and look at 'saraswatichandra' which is supposed to top overall lovestories of tv

but with both these shows star is not getting positive feedback

so lets once again cash on ipk's popularity is what star thinks

I repeat myself 'ipk's name is pawn and star is gambling '

that's all

if the show does well then its alright if no whats the problem in trying? no?

afterall they have been tolerating  most-anticipated-show's failure  like they have rejoiced popularity from not-that-much-expected show

its all that every show comes with a fate ; star must have acknowledged  it  and is just playing around  ............ knw taking risks in business................

I bet if 'saraswatichandra has topped ipk's popularity then ipk wud have been long-dead in star's show history' ..... and that's life....... that's business of channels :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 15:17

cheena007 wrote:

very well said Shilpa , you seem to understand SP very well , can you please help us understand more  ?  what is the need for franchise ? why did they chose  IPK not any xyz show ? What are they promising to deliver ? more over how this show is been placed ( in terms of market segment ) ?  who are the target viewers ??? lets talk business ... I am ready to throw emotions out of the window ... 

[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal"]@ bold that is quite offensive ?[/b] everyone is free to do whatever they feel like that doesn't mean they are not using their brain ...,you can be calculative not all , what BS is doing and What SI is doing who cares .. In this case SP is looser ...they should learn to handle this madness ...
See Cheena, SP has invested money & bought the rights of the title, it wont change for some 1000 callers, many of whom would not even be watching the new show. They will target the TRP viewers & the off-line youth for whom story & characters would matter more than the actors. There are many around which is y MB & QH leads clicked inspite of them similar to the hate-love based story.

@ Pink – no one is asking u to forget ur emotions for IPK Cheena, we should only take this as another random show. If IPK2 hadnt had the title of iPK, who knows we would have even might be excited for it?

IPK created a madness unparalleled in TV industry, at least online, which till now none of the subsequent shows, even QH, has been able to reach. When old films can be remade in current generation to tap their popularity, this isn’t even a remake but a Season 2 (although I would have preferred if they had gone for completely different characters than Arshi which doesn’t seem so after reading the brief on the characters)

@Bold – Sorry if it sounded offensive to u but what I meant was not everyone would think with their minds, when heart is involved, heart will always overpower the mind.

@Red – that’s what I meant, all fans wont think the same way, some will ignore it while some will react. I pointed out to Pals about KDM, where fans even after so many yrs still demand HC-Aditi. So we cant expect IPK fans to forget a show so easily. Some might have forgotten & moved on to other show but there are many who haven’t moved on & to be fair, its only been 9 months since IPK closure. For eg me, I haven’t got over IPK & I don’t know if I ever will.

@ Blue – There is a difference in hoping for Sarun to come together & calling/spamming a channel to demand them back. I dislike it when some people take advantage of fans’ emotions & way laid them into calling/spamming/bashing.

@Green – I guess SP has learnt to handle the madness which is y SP sidetracked fans by re-airing IPK & mislead them into thinking

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-14, 18:29

archie_79 wrote:
cheena007 wrote:

very well said Shilpa , you seem to understand SP very well , can you please help us understand more  ?  what is the need for franchise ? why did they chose  IPK not any xyz show ? What are they promising to deliver ? more over how this show is been placed ( in terms of market segment ) ?  who are the target viewers ??? lets talk business ... I am ready to throw emotions out of the window ... 

[b style="mso-bidi-font-weight"]@ bold that is quite offensive ?[/b] everyone is free to do whatever they feel like that doesn't mean they are not using their brain ...,you can be calculative not all , what BS is doing and What SI is doing who cares .. In this case SP is looser ...they should learn to handle this madness ...
See Cheena, SP has invested money & bought the rights of the title, it wont change for some 1000 callers, many of whom would not even be watching the new show. They will target the TRP viewers & the off-line youth for whom story & characters would matter more than the actors. There are many around which is y MB & QH leads clicked inspite of them similar to the hate-love based story.

@ Pink – no one is asking u to forget ur emotions for IPK Cheena, we should only take this as another random show. If IPK2 hadnt had the title of iPK, who knows we would have even might be excited for it?

IPK created a madness unparalleled in TV industry, at least online, which till now none of the subsequent shows, even QH, has been able to reach. When old films can be remade in current generation to tap their popularity, this isn’t even a remake but a Season 2 (although I would have preferred if they had gone for completely different characters than Arshi which doesn’t seem so after reading the brief on the characters)

@Bold – Sorry if it sounded offensive to u but what I meant was not everyone would think with their minds, when heart is involved, heart will always overpower the mind.

@Red – that’s what I meant, all fans wont think the same way, some will ignore it while some will react. I pointed out to Pals about KDM, where fans even after so many yrs still demand HC-Aditi. So we cant expect IPK fans to forget a show so easily. Some might have forgotten & moved on to other show but there are many who haven’t moved on & to be fair, its only been 9 months since IPK closure. For eg me, I haven’t got over IPK & I don’t know if I ever will.

@ Blue – There is a difference in hoping for Sarun to come together & calling/spamming a channel to demand them back. I dislike it when some people take advantage of fans’ emotions & way laid them into calling/spamming/bashing.

@Green – I guess SP has learnt to handle the madness which is y SP sidetracked fans by re-airing IPK & mislead them into thinking
  Shilpa :) ,Thank you dear you said it all  ,  the only problem is by misleading the fans they are planning to  earn revenue form them ???? 

Sp knew what kind of reaction it would be, that is why they kept it under wraps  ..... had it been a show with BS / SI they would have declared it long time back 

Sp has invested but  earned form the same revenue form the fans who are standing against the show ..how do you know its only 1000 callers did you actually checked the data? there could be much higher in number ...It could be any thing who knows but as per SP 's action  says its a large  fan club , otherwise why IPK ?  TRP janta didnn't respond that well as on-liners did ....its the same crowd who are against this new show , if SP needs these fans base then this is very bad idea to ignore them ..

QH , MB has been accepted in spite of same theme because its had that surprise in it ..duplicating of a show or story never work not even in Bollywood ...In Bollywood the actors and  Jodi sales ..that is why SRK is King Khan ...there people mostly watch movie to see their fav actor on screen ..

BS proved that same status for TV till now there was no such madness for a  TV star , his fan following is huge , this one has  crossed all previous records ..If you remove BS form IPK its garbage for fans ...that was the sole reason for its abrupt closure ...like you noticed its Arnav's character which seems to be  duplicated in the new show  ... 

no matter how much they deny the credit goes to BS for the shows success ,Fans knows it channel knows it ..BS name it self is good enough to attract attention  ,bring him and see what kind of response you would get ..SP failed to bring him back hence using leftovers  

bringing a new show giving a try to new actors would never become an issue if it is been positioned  well , had it been launched as a new story ,as per many the promo seem fine ,the fans would have not gone against it ..since its been  tricked hence the rejection ....this is  a bad move from all angles ...@ bold I agree with you but the problem is why provoke you may not like it but SP would be enjoying this madness , spamming and all  

Franchise is a business model not necessarily work for all kind of projects , Master chef , Jhalak , Big boss these are reality shows IPK doesn't fit in there ...

I would like to give it a try ,just because its a new show ... hope the show does well ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-14, 18:44

aasudi wrote:
cheena007 wrote:

for me cheena

look at 'do dil ek jaan' which seems to follow ipk and is trying to replicate the same with similar persons in screenplay and some other deptts

and look at 'saraswatichandra' which is supposed to top overall lovestories of tv

that's all

afterall they have been tolerating  most-anticipated-show's failure  like they have rejoiced popularity from not-that-much-expected show

its all that every show comes with a fate ; star must have acknowledged  it  and is just playing around  ............ knw taking risks in business................

I bet if 'saraswatichandra has topped ipk's popularity then ipk wud have been long-dead in star's show history' ..... and that's life....... that's business of channels :)

Hey aasudi my friend ...see what I brought for you ...look at him and forget rest ...Starry Love Starry Love Starry Love Starry Love

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-15, 07:27

whatever it is I am not liking SP using the same name...IPK was unique so sharing the title with another cheap product is not sitting well with me......some things should be left untouched..bas!

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-15, 08:23

cheena007 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
cheena007 wrote:

for me cheena

that's all

Hey aasudi my friend ...see what I brought for you ...look at him and forget rest ...Starry Love Starry Love Starry Love Starry Love
 love u cheena darling for such a cutie-cutie gift  hug1  muhhhaaaa   Kiss 

seriously one glance at this man and I forget the rest of the world in that glance  Starry Love 

his smile ufffffffffffff .................. m smiling like an idiot .............. hehe Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-15, 08:28

zuzana wrote:whatever it is I am not liking SP using the same name...IPK was unique so sharing the title with another cheap product is not sitting well with me......some things should be left untouched..bas!

zuzana dear its their 'lender of the last resort ' technique

and yes something should b left untouched .......... especially when u have termed that thing urself as sth eternal................ star is acting like an idiot and making fool of themselves........... if they have trusted their prospect then such a thing should not b happening .............

but dear lets not say the coming is a cheap product ............. however what can ppl  do when the channel is acting on a ridiculous way?? or say childish way??

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum