Gautam Hegde's response to IPK 2

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 12:56

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Gautam Hegde's response to IPK 2

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 13:12

At his sensible best!
On second thoughts, if I hear Rabbavey in this show, I would throw something on the TV screen... Rabbavey can be played only for Arnav and Khushi and not even for their kids... I hope they dont use the same title song for this...

Hey tants, me thinks, lets start a new forum for Ek bhar Phirse...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-13, 13:23

Let them use rabba vey n whatever usable comes their way from ipk,abvi dear...cuz credit for 'rabba vey' goes to rajuji n if he isnt d music director of dis shw, star got nothr reason 2 prove them pathetic losers plus incapable of new invention so no problem at all...let them do what they wnt cuz at dis moment star has horn in its head after intl recognition ipk gave them

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 13:29

Abavi wrote:At his sensible best!
On second thoughts, if I hear Rabbavey in this show, I would throw something on the TV screen... Rabbavey can be played only for Arnav and Khushi and not even for their kids... I hope they dont use the same title song for this...

Vi Ponnu..

we still donno when it is airing .. it would be premature if we open a forum  for a show that might air after 2 month's..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-13, 13:35

Sorry Vi , don't want to hurt you think about it if it is a franchise  and if we have accepeted logo then why get angry on jingle ,, Rabbave is the jingle they would use it i think .....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-13, 13:38

I am with Vi ,  please Tants its a request can't take this any more please separate and open  new forum for this ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 13:53

cheena007 wrote:

Sorry Vi , don't want to hurt you think about it if it is a franchise  and if we have accepeted logo then why get angry on jingle ,, Rabbave is the jingle they would use it i think .....
Sugar, Gfrrrrr.. jfdhfjkhdfghdfk

tit for tat? yaaar, I can accept title reuse... If they use Rabbabey, it would mean that they are out of creativity!

Let them use anything else instead... May be a maula... or meri rabba! or even rabbavey but not the same tune along with Rabbavey.... rabbaavey... rabbavey rabbavey... you got it na? we will not be able to connect with the new pair and story if they used that... Rabbavey brings in Arhi thoughts and it will make it difficult for them to reach the audience with the new pair...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 13:55

Tanthya wrote:

Vi Ponnu..

we still donno when it is airing .. it would be premature if we open a forum  for a show that might air after 2 month's..
tant maiyaa, they have started airing the promos na... we will be getting constant news about it... SP will ensure that... You think they will change the title at a later time?? then too we can change the forum name na?

why do you think it is not a good idea to start it now?

Last edited by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 14:02; edited 1 time in total

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-13, 13:57

hats off hegde sir  Thumbsup 

yes ipk has become a franchise but if this show dint live up the goodwill of ipk then it will just b a 'bloody  pawn' of some certain channel , when I think abt that I doubt that like u do like I do , kash every party concerned have loved ipk not for its success but for what it was

still m a somhow hpy person n I wish to live on ur and barun's words and wish the show a very best of luck ........

no matter how many times I say let them use 'rabba vey' , it hurts me since its the first and most probably the last tune I love in indian telly and I dnt want this to b used for some uncertain couple as for now

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-13, 13:58

aasudi wrote:Let them use rabba vey n whatever usable comes their way from ipk,abvi dear...cuz credit for 'rabba vey' goes to rajuji n if he isnt d music director of dis shw, star got nothr reason 2 prove them pathetic losers plus incapable of new invention so no problem at all...let them do what they wnt cuz at dis moment star has horn in its head after intl recognition ipk gave them
What to name this inhibition that the heart feels right now?

I know I am not bothered by the title reuse... but still I feel possessive about the jingle that played for the first show.. Yeah Aasudi, I suppose they might use it... when it comes to business and recycling, it is only smart for them to use it..

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-13, 14:39

Abavi wrote:
aasudi wrote:Let them use rabba vey n whatever usable comes their way from ipk,abvi dear...cuz credit for 'rabba vey' goes to rajuji n if he isnt d music director of dis shw, star got nothr reason 2 prove them pathetic losers plus incapable of new invention so no problem at all...let them do what they wnt cuz at dis moment star has horn in its head after intl recognition ipk gave them

I know I am not bothered by the title reuse... but still I feel possessive about the jingle that played for the first show.. Yeah Aasudi, I suppose they might use it... when it comes to business and recycling, it is only smart for them to use it..

The music rights of IPK like the title rights are with SP I guess. I remember ASR's piano tune was used for a PKD promo. If  they can use it for a different show, they can very well use it for Season 2 of the same show

Hope they dont use it though

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-08-13, 14:47

Abavi wrote:
cheena007 wrote:

Sugar, Gfrrrrr.. jfdhfjkhdfghdfk

tit for tat? yaaar, I can accept title reuse... If they use Rabbabey, it would mean that they are out of creativity!

Let them use anything else instead... May be a maula... or meri rabba! or even rabbavey but not the same tune along with Rabbavey.... rabbaavey... rabbavey rabbavey... you got it na? we will not be able to connect with the new pair and story if they used that... Rabbavey brings in Arhi thoughts and it will make it difficult for them to reach the audience with the new pair...
 let them use``` mere angne mein tumhara kya kaam hien’’

but don’t touch rabba vey by God

im pissed cause they used the title

The promo looks good hwy cant they give fresh title

But no RV

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-13, 15:57

archie_79 wrote:
Abavi wrote:

The music rights of IPK like the title rights are with SP I guess. I remember ASR's piano tune was used for a PKD promo. If  they can use it for a different show, they can very well use it for Season 2 of the same show

Hope they dont use it though
archie

to their rights I will say my foot

they have rights of blaming a person for their immature decision then y talk abt what r their rights ?

actually these 'rights' r the things which help them b apart from doing 'right ' things

and I remember how I felt like punching star for using arnav background score for aditya

let them use whatever is recycleable and just watch how they will kill the essence of a show which they proudly termed as eternal lovestory while reruns

all I think now is pathetic starplus go get a life

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum