Latest topics

SBS IPK Segment 13Aug13 "Laut aya IPK Ka Season 2"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS IPK Segment 13Aug13 "Laut aya IPK Ka Season 2"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-13, 14:14

Written update ...

Aunav Khushi ki kahaani laut aayi segment ...

Voice over says that Iss Pyaar season two has returned .. But with new faces .. "Badal gaye Aranv aur akhushi ke cheherey "...

Arnav  is now Shlok Agnihotri ...and
Khushi is now Aastha Kirloskar ....

The first pictures were shown .....  Shlok sports the same beard .. The same stubble. The identical hair style ......and angry young man attitude ....
He was wearing a brown jacket over a navy blue shirt ....

The scene being shot was Shlok is aiming his rifle at the bulls eye of the far away target in the lawns of his mansion .... He fires .... As the smoke settles down he smirks ... Probably after hitting the bulls eye ....

VO then compares  the two heroes ...

Then it was Raizada ... Now it is Rayiszada ...

Then  arnav had a junoon ... Now Shlok will have gussa

Then hero said "What the !!"....now he will say "what a style !!"...

Shlok will be almost identical to ASR ..."ASR ki parchayi hai Shlok Agnihotri "
His target will be Aastha who will be the target of his fiery temper ...

Aastha and Shlok are shown sitting together ... Aasha smiles and laughs away whereas Shlok sits with unsmiling face ....

She says ..."I did not know he did not like the tinkling of glass bangles .. I kept tinkling them all the time !!" ... He adds "yes I hate the  sound ...

VO continues ....There will be the same takraar and pyaar ... Aastha is almost identical to Khushi  .. .. But Shlok will be similar but not be identical to ASR ... 
(Sumana feels Barun is inimitable yaar )....

Shlok says he believes wearing bangles and lipstick etc does not make you special .. You have to do what a man can do only then he would consider giving her a thought ... and make a woman equal to a male ..."mard bankar dikhao "

Aastha .. Replies .". Don't make an issue ... problem ho jayegi ..... Yes I will do every thing and prove that wearing bangles does not make a woman any less ."..

VO then shows us  a clip of the original Khushi Sanaya ....
Sanaya says ... IPK can never be IPK with out Arnav and Khushi ...she wishes Sanjay Wahgera all the best .. He was so sweet to All of them during IPK #1 so he wishes he would do very well this time around ....

VO says that the fans are rejoicing with the return of IPK season 2
Bit the original Arnav and Khushi will be sorely missed by all the die hard fans ...
VO then hopes the Dev Babu of Choti Bahu will rock as Shlok ....and hoped this show would receive the same love and adulation as did the season 1 ...

Meet your new Khushi aka Aastha  segment ...

Voice over says that the new shlok was "nakchara, gussail .".. Very proud and angry young man ..... Wheras Aastha was a happy go lucky, fun loving simple girl ....Aasthaa and Shlok are like two sides of the same coin .. Lets meet them and check out for ourselves ..

. The viewers are taken to the Ramoji Film city in Hyderabad where the shooting of  the show is going on ...(I can very well understand why not in MUmbai yaar)

The BG song for the segt is .."ayi re aayi re Khushi ..."

Aastha was wearing a white churidar short kurta  with white dupatta hanging on one shoulder hair left  open just below shoulder length , white simple hair band and ,inconspicuous jewellery 

Aastha is at a park inside the film city .. The park has tall trees and huge lawn  free of any flowering plants n bushes ....

All over the lawn .....are placed numerous wild animal life size statues .... Made of fibre .....Lions, tigers, elephants herds. Giraffes, zebras, buffaloes, bears, monkeys, chimpanzees .. Etc ..
Aastha goes up to each and every animal and lovingly talks to him and offers him coffee.. .. She  laughs and jokes with all the animals ...So sweet ...

Aastha then smiles sweetly at the camera and says a good bye to the viewers and tells them to watch the new show ...

Video update coming up...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-14, 01:05; edited 12 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK Segment 13Aug13 "Laut aya IPK Ka Season 2"

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-13, 14:55

Thanks for the WU Manu

Anyone noticed Shlok is designed on ASR/Barun but Astha is different from Khushi

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-13, 15:08

archie_79 wrote:Thanks for the WU Manu

Anyone noticed Shlok is designed on ASR/Barun but Astha is different from Khushi
The greater craze was for ASR but in M&B style books, shows the guys r generally the same characteristics and the females can vary in terms of education.. outlook etc

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-13, 15:13

sarra0 wrote:
archie_79 wrote:Thanks for the WU Manu

The greater craze was for ASR but in M&B style books, shows the guys r generally the same characteristics and the females can vary in terms of education.. outlook etc
Yes craze was more for ASR so Avinash has similar looks & characteristics to  BS/ASR. Kinda proves something na Wink

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by nan08 on 2013-08-13, 15:14

Sanaya says ... IPK can never be IPK with out Arnav and Khushi .."

this was what the fans said and told the ph and channel to close down the show right then that time she went "bunch of people" blah blah and now she is saying the same.. i have not seen the video yet.. but such a difference between barun and her even when wishing someone good....... sometimes i wonder if she is really a 30-year-old professional actress.. saw some tweets of GH .. and liked how he has reacted so sportingly.. and here sorry to say but SI again sounds so patronizing and giving some charity in wishing success for the new team...

sorry i needed some place to vent without fear.. sorry if my opinions have hurt her fans but this is what i felt.. 

i do not know but .. No khair choro..

Last edited by nan08 on 2013-08-13, 15:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

nan08

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-13, 15:18

nan08 wrote:Sanaya says ... IPK can never be IPK with out Arnav and Khushi .."

this was what the fans said and told the ph and channel to close down the show right then that time she went "bunch of people" blah blah and now she is saying the same.. i have not seen the video yet.. but such a difference between barun and her even when wishing someone good....... sometimes i wonder if she is really a 30-year-old professional actress.. saw some tweets of GH .. and liked how he has reacted so sportingly.. and here sorry to say but SI again sounds so patronizing and giving some charity in wishing success for the new team...

sorry i needed some place to vent without fear.. sorry if my opinions have hurt her fans but this is what i felt.. 

My dear Nanz you have chosen the right place to vent out with out fear .. Come on .. Post away yara ... Make this your own forum ...:heart: :heart:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-13, 21:46; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by nan08 on 2013-08-13, 15:22

yaar sumana i know fans will be sad and all.. that is okay but i never like it when the people who are involved with the show are abused.. i saw some horrible tweets to GH and that Rajan guy.. aree if you like it watch warna do not .. 

and again heard spamming and petitions have started No  

i really liked how Barun has responded.. ipk was special to him.. now since new season is coming wish them well bas.. why go into comparing and putting more oil into already burning fire Rolling Eyes

nan08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 15:24

nan08 wrote:Sanaya says ... IPK can never be IPK with out Arnav and Khushi .."

You are free to air your views without feeling regret or fear, Moksha..

A forum is a place where multiple and varied opinions come in ,contradicting, complementing, critical etc etc .. we at Dhwani welcome all opinions and respect the member  ..even if we were to disagree with it   .. we do believe that our members are Mature and snsible enuff to handle different opinions !!

Feel free and fly  on without fear ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 15:29

nan08 wrote:yaar sumana i know fans will be sad and all.. that is okay but i never like it when the people who are involved with the show are abused.. i saw some horrible tweets to GH and that Rajan guy.. aree if you like it watch warna do not .. 

i really liked how Barun has responded.. ipk was special to him.. now since new season is coming wish them well bas.. why go into comparing and putting more oil into already burning fire Rolling Eyes
 Manu ji,, Tata Nano ..

what  did she say ?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-13, 15:29

@ Nandu, agree lots of difference between the two.

BS always maintained that story is the king when IPK was running & even after hearing about IPK2 he said the same thing. SI keeps changing her words, first IPK wasn’t only about Arnav-Khushi & the no. of times her words changed during CC & now IPK is nothing without Arnav-Khushi.

But she is cunning, she has stuck a chord with the hurt fans by saying this. They will lap it up & glorify her again. BS would be termed diplomatic even though he has been always the same all throughout IPK.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-13, 15:30

nan08 wrote:yaar sumana i know fans will be sad and all.. that is okay but i never like it when the people who are involved with the show are abused.. i saw some horrible tweets to GH and that Rajan guy.. aree if you like it watch warna do not .. 

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT YAARA ...
Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-13, 15:36

I will just say that replacement is not healing but amendment is

hope u do understand it starplus

doing business is good but playing games might not b

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by nan08 on 2013-08-13, 15:38

Tanthya wrote:

Manu ji,, Tata Nano ..

what  did she say ?
Tanthya she said something like  Sanaya told in SBS that IPK won't be same without Arnav and Khushi...and she is not sure how it will turn up..but since she knows the writer wagera...wished him well Rolling Eyes 

nan08

Back to top Go down

Post by nan08 on 2013-08-13, 15:42

archie_79 wrote:@ Nandu, agree lots of difference between the two.

BS always maintained that story is the king when IPK was running & even after hearing about IPK2 he said the same thing. SI keeps changing her words, first IPK wasn’t only about Arnav-Khushi & the no. of times her words changed during CC & now IPK is nothing without Arnav-Khushi.

But she is cunning, she has stuck a chord with the hurt fans by saying this. They will lap it up & glorify her again. BS would be termed diplomatic even though he has been always the same all throughout IPK.
i know .. the number of times she changes her statement to suit her Rolling Eyes 

but barun has always been diplomatic.. i am no one to judge but was it not one of the yardstick used by her fans to bash barun:bounce:

nan08

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-13, 15:43

happy that names r not arnav khushi and neither the story is a continuation 

moreover seems like it is also going to 'jaap' the term 'modernity ' somehow

if starplus Is viewing comments here then plz dnt let this rahisjada limited to two suits and innerwalls of a mansion later on :) 

its just going to b a hate-lovestory betn two different personalities like KMH, IPK, MB, QH etc

now they have the pressure to recreate the success of ipk ....... much riskier than it seems ............ good going star plus ........... u hit the target now build up the story further and give it a go......... success is not impossible neither far........

but amongst all concerned parties I loved the way barun and gautam reacted

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 15:44

nan08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Manu ji,, Tata Nano ..

what  did she say ?
Tanthya she said something like  Sanaya told in SBS that IPK won't be same without Arnav and Khushi...and she is not sure how it will turn up..but since she knows the writer wagera...wished him well Rolling Eyes 
 errr...But wasn't she the same person who said that IPK is not just about Arnav ..

well.. fine, if she is not sure how it will turn up.. She need not worry..she is neither the produucer or the director or even acting n it... Chill, Sanaya and enjoy the show !!

Bless her generous heart, that she manages to wish  Waghera   about a  product that she is unsure of ....

*re-reads and admires my self restraint* I  am going to attain Nirvana soon , thanxx to Sanaya..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 15:46

aasudi wrote:happy that names r not arnav khushi and neither the story is a continuation 

moreover seems like it is also going to 'jaap' the term 'modernity ' somehow

if starplus Is viewing comments here then plz dnt let this rahisjada limited to two suits and innerwalls of a mansion later on :) 

its just going to b a hate-lovestory betn two different personalities like KMH, IPK, MB, QH etc

now they have the pressure to recreate the success of ipk ....... much riskier than it seems ............ good going star plus ........... u hit the target now build up the story further and give it a go......... success is not impossible neither far........

but amongst all concerned parties I loved the way barun and gautam reacted
 If it is spheres .. then they have a judicious mix of indoor n outdoor

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-13, 15:49

nan08 wrote:

i know .. the number of times she changes her statement to suit her Rolling Eyes 

but barun has always been diplomatic.. i am no one to judge but was it not one of the yardstick used by her fans to bash barun:bounce:
hi dear welcome here

and please put forth ur ideas openly and freely
this is free forum

barun is not being diplomatic  I think ........ he is always like this ........ and he wished the show good luck in good light ......... he put his view straight forward ...... and I feel like him too ........ I dnt wnt another show with barun plus sanaya and even if it is barun and sanaya I dnt like it to b ipk once again........... for me ipk wasn't barun or sanaya or sarun or four lions or starplus or any other thing ....... it was a team effort..... a team who created magic simply that's it

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 15:55

aasudi wrote:
nan08 wrote:

hi dear welcome here

this is free forum

barun is not being diplomatic  I think ........ he is always like this ........ and he wished the show good luck in good light ......... he put his view straight forward ...... and I feel like him too ........ I dnt wnt another show with barun plus sanaya and even if it is barun and sanaya I dnt like it to b ipk once again........... for me ipk wasn't barun or sanaya or sarun or four lions or starplus or any other thing ....... it was a team effort..... a team who created magic simply that's it
 Totallly agree on this, It was not just Barun and Sanaya...it was also gautam, Raju Singh, Arshad, lalit , Deepali, Abha, Shyam , Anjali ...Gul Khan, Nissar ...and so many other factors...

Barun is straightforward but what is interesting is how he phrases it .. He manages to be blunt and inoffensive while even the best intentioned words of Sanaya seems to be patronizing..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by nan08 on 2013-08-13, 15:57

i have one doubt.. Gul and her PH had suggested didi ka saut right as title.. may be  just may be it was SP creatives who suggested and zeroed in on name ipk..so now they are using that name.. what big deal.. whatever name is used.. if the show does not have good content or talent it will not run if it has it will run.. it will gets its share of fans and viewers .. i do not know why people should raise and protest for each and everything and upar se SI's comments Rolling Eyes 

hi aasudi.. i agree ipk was a total team effort

nan08

Back to top Go down

Post by nan08 on 2013-08-13, 15:59

even Abhaas Mehta has tweeted in a positive and encouraging manner .. she should have just said.. the same thing .. good wishes bas.. no but she has to sound like she is patronizing everyone and everything Rolling Eyes  .. choro.. no use.. some people do not learn from their mistakes bcus in the first place they feel they are perfect

nan08

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-13, 16:00

Tanthya wrote:
aasudi wrote:
nan08 wrote:

hi dear welcome here

this is free forum

Totallly agree on this, It was not just Barun and Sanaya...it was also gautam, Raju Singh, Arshad, lalit , Deepali, Abha, Shyam , Anjali ...Gul Khan, Nissar ...and so many other factors...

Barun is straightforward but what is interesting is how he phrases it .. He manages to be blunt and inoffensive while even the best intentioned words of Sanaya seems to be patronizing..
leave his personal and professional decisions of his life tants

if I view the overall celebs I know in india barun is the most harmless person

he never says bad to any other thing and his intentions must b pure that we find his innocence and  I m damn sure he doesn't phrases his these statement strategically..... he somehow is this way

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by -Blasphemy- on 2013-08-13, 16:07

Tanthya wrote:
nan08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Manu ji,, Tata Nano ..

what  did she say ?
 errr...But wasn't she the same person who said that IPK is not just about Arnav ..

well.. fine, if she is not sure how it will turn up.. She need not worry..she is neither the produucer or the director or even acting n it... Chill, Sanaya and enjoy the show !!

Bless her generous heart, that she manages to wish  Waghera   about a  product that she is unsure of ....

*re-reads and admires my self restraint* I  am going to attain Nirvana soon , thanxx to Sanaya..
I think its the case of sour grapes Tantwa...Rolling Eyes 
@ bold...tumne mujhe yaad kiya.?!Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

-Blasphemy-

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 16:13

-Blasphemy- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
nan08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote: Manu ji,, Tata Nano ..

what  did she say ?

I think its the case of sour grapes Tantwa...Rolling Eyes 
@ bold...tumne mujhe yaad kiya.?!Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
 awww..Why?? ...Ain't she already making history  in another show??

Aap kabhi dhoor hote hi nahi ho.. toh bhulne ki baat chod do..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 16:19

aasudi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
aasudi wrote:
nan08 wrote:i know .. the number of times she changes her statement to suit her Rolling Eyes 

hi dear welcome here

this is free forum

leave his personal and professional decisions of his life tants

if I view the overall celebs I know in india barun is the most harmless person

he never says bad to any other thing and his intentions must b pure that we find his innocence and  I m damn sure he doesn't phrases his these statement strategically..... he somehow is this way
 You should try SRK !! You might change that opinion Twisted Evil..

Now I am not jhanking into his intentions .. but , yes, he manages to  instill a feeling of love and loyalty with the people he meets, One of my frnd  who is like touch me not  turned fiercely loyal after she met him and spoke to him..  seems like 'Barun's effect' is very potent !! Wink

It is the waters of Delhi...People go to 2 extremes..one is either a muphat or suave and blunt

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum