Latest topics

SBS IPK Segment 13Aug13 "Laut aya IPK Ka Season 2"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS IPK Segment 13Aug13 "Laut aya IPK Ka Season 2"

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-13, 16:20

@ Tants – when Barun says anything, we always feel its from the heart. He doesn’t have any ill-feelings towards anyone. Hence even after SP ran the disclaimer, he still wishes them luck & we know he has absolutely no problems with anyone & is whole-heartedly wishing IPK2 well. He doesn’t say things just because his fans want to hear it.

As far as SI is concerned, even though she is sprouting words which fans want to hear, all her comments r making her look like fake as she was the one who wanted to continue with IPK2 without BS & blamed the fans for the closure not long back. She just says what the fans like to hear, “I would love to be a part of IPK2” “Mera Barun” “IPK is not same without Arnav-Khushi” “Arnav-Khushi chemistry cannot be recreated” “It would be difficult for fans to accept another love story hence I did CC” If u observe all her statements were as per the situation at that point of time.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 16:24

nan08 wrote:even Abhaas Mehta has tweeted in a positive and encouraging manner .. she should have just said.. the same thing .. good wishes bas.. no but she has to sound like she is patronizing everyone and everything Rolling Eyes  .. choro.. no use.. some people do not learn from their mistakes bcus in the first place they feel they are perfect
 *flashes Torch down Nano's gala, scans the brainwa, does ECG * Kis duniya main ho aap ?? You donno , feel nahi..she is perfect .. Do not ever question that !!! Never ever say that again else u will have one angriyya fan in me, samjhe Aap !!

Seriously speaking ,  the feedback  results in altering and modifying the behavior .. when she does not get a accurate feedback and when her  rudeness is extolled as Honest summation , then Sanaya would not have a cause to change herself...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ana aslam on 2013-08-13, 16:26

plz I can't understand your post kindly clear me if I m wrong. Is IPK 2 coming back with out barun and sanaya?

ana aslam
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 16:28

archie_79 wrote:@ Tants – when Barun says anything, we always feel its from the heart. He doesn’t have any ill-feelings towards anyone. Hence even after SP ran the disclaimer, he still wishes them luck & we know he has absolutely no problems with anyone & is whole-heartedly wishing IPK2 well. He doesn’t say things just because his fans want to hear it.

As far as SI is concerned, even though she is sprouting words which fans want to hear, all her comments r making her look like fake as she was the one who wanted to continue with IPK2 without BS & blamed the fans for the closure not long back. She just says what the fans like to hear, “I would love to be a part of IPK2” “Mera Barun” “IPK is not same without Arnav-Khushi” “Arnav-Khushi chemistry cannot be recreated” “It would be difficult for fans to accept another love story hence I did CC” If u observe all her statements were as per the situation at that point of time.
 Shilps..In the TOI article, which I am guessing was released from  SP stable.. It was Barun's message that was carried and not Sanaya's .. This despite  .. SP  'supposedly' blaming  BS * U do know the truth of it*  , Supposedly angry with him, blah blah...

why would a channel, esp a viindictive one like SP carry BS ka message when there is Sanaya, Abhas,

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-13, 16:30

ana aslam wrote:plz I can't understand your post kindly clear me if I m wrong. Is IPK 2 coming back with out barun and sanaya?
 Hi Ana,

Yes.. IPK 2 is coming, Promos have been released and it  does not have Barun or Sanaya

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-13, 16:52

Tanthya wrote:
archie_79 wrote:@ Tants – when Barun says anything, we always feel its from the heart. He doesn’t have any ill-feelings towards anyone. Hence even after SP ran the disclaimer, he still wishes them luck & we know he has absolutely no problems with anyone & is whole-heartedly wishing IPK2 well. He doesn’t say things just because his fans want to hear it.

Shilps..In the TOI article, which I am guessing was released from  SP stable.. It was Barun's message that was carried and not Sanaya's .. This despite  .. SP  'supposedly' blaming  BS * U do know the truth of it*  , Supposedly angry with him, blah blah...

why would a channel, esp a viindictive one like SP carry BS ka message when there is Sanaya, Abhas,

Yeh esp. when SI fans claimed that SP does not want to let go of SI but her views are only asked in SBS whereas BS has given his views in TOI & Rangmunch.

He always gives some intelligent replies & those who bashed him for saying he lacks PR skills & should learn it from SI, would love to hear from them now

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by mango-girl on 2013-08-13, 20:29

Brutally honest Devi Maiyaa ki jai It ticks me off that this same woman said IPK isnt about Arnav and blah blah and she was totally okay with a dude but now suddenly IPK cant be without Arnav Khushi? Mind is blown. I think Devi Maiyaa needs to stop changing her statements every interview to suit herself because not all viewers are angelic intellectual nightie lowers. 

MEANWHILE... not to compare (okay, to compare hehe) we have certain people who can be nice about this and that is reason 2394939383 why I lubs my mango man. Its good he was nice about it and wished them luck. A true proffessional. 

Although. I am pretty pissed at the fact their using IPKKND for the name, cause that show was my jaan and gave me sooo much and the promos make me want to throw up only cause of the name and the dude (this is never going to end) I still feel that its a REALLY smart business desicion to make it a franchise. If I werent so emotionally invested, Id say, its a cool thing to have different stories. Leaving it aside, I dont see the point to spam and call now. SP wont back down, and it is their possesion. So I guess I hope it does well, but argh the name will always bother me LOL

mango-girl
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 05:03

Tanthya wrote:
aasudi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
aasudi wrote:hi dear welcome here

and please put forth ur ideas openly and freely
this is free forum

barun is not being diplomatic  I think ........ he is always like this ........ and he wished the show good luck in good light ......... he put his view straight forward ...... and I feel like him too ........ I dnt wnt another show with barun plus sanaya and even if it is barun and sanaya I dnt like it to b ipk once again........... for me ipk wasn't barun or sanaya or sarun or four lions or starplus or any other thing ....... it was a team effort..... a team who created magic simply that's it
 Totallly agree on this, It was not just Barun and Sanaya...it was also gautam, Raju Singh, Arshad, lalit , Deepali, Abha, Shyam , Anjali ...Gul Khan, Nissar ...and so many other factors...

Barun is straightforward but what is interesting is how he phrases it .. He manages to be blunt and inoffensive while even the best intentioned words of Sanaya seems to be patronizing..
leave his personal and professional decisions of his life tants

if I view the overall celebs I know in india barun is the most harmless person

he never says bad to any other thing and his intentions must b pure that we find his innocence and  I m damn sure he doesn't phrases his these statement strategically..... he somehow is this way
 You should try SRK !! You might change that opinion Twisted Evil..

Now I am not jhanking into his intentions .. but , yes, he manages to  instill a feeling of love and loyalty with the people he meets, One of my frnd  who is like touch me not  turned fiercely loyal after she met him and spoke to him..  seems like 'Barun's effect' is very potent !! Wink

It is the waters of Delhi...People go to 2 extremes..one is either a muphat or suave and blunt
I think I tried srk for more than I tried  for barun so is I said that............. bachpan se parkha hai ussse toh  

I dnt like srk no matter how much I try ............ sry tants

and lets not bring in place here seriously....................dnt knw why I m clarifying this but its not I like this guy so I find good intentions in his words  just I haven't seen him being rude in general so I like him........... and I dnt believe ppl dnt get rude or angry at all in a lifetime...... its just that how u deal with ppl

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 05:17

archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yeh esp. when SI fans claimed that SP does not want to let go of SI but her views are only asked in SBS whereas BS has given his views in TOI & Rangmunch.

He always gives some intelligent replies & those who bashed him for saying he lacks PR skills & should learn it from SI, would love to hear from them now
tants if its channel's stable too TOI can drag in barun too no>
and y do starplus reject barun's phrases in their article when they knw that ipk and he linked together will pull in more buzz than other actors of ipk?
its business afterall  and if TOI will play as a mediator so why not?
its not like sp has to request barun for his comments no?

and its not 'supposedly ' tants they 'directly' blamed barun and we all know that
if they have handled the situation at that time more maturely without barun in the show and put on the same disclaimer for show's track change then they wud have seem less pathetic and that's the fact

and yes so star should not feature him in its articles or channel under its network means ABP news should also ban barun and his news no? 
they have other supposedly hot news than covering the unknown BW  guy na?
and there r other news channel which will cover him why then ABP gave a 8-9 mins clipping when aajtak just gave 5-6?

shilps, I agree with u

he is camera shy so might not b able to speak as other celebrities do on camera

no one is perfect and he has his flaws too

but the criticality of the situation at his exit form the show let bashers bash him saying he lacks PR skills.......... if these interviews in whatever paper is what barun himself had said then I dnt think he lacks that much of PR skills ...... lets leave it shilps bashers toh kabhi nahin sudhrenge ........ ab wohi bashers kahenge ki due to barun's dishonesty ipk phir se is casting new set of cast rather than their 'supposedly angel ' and 'disclaimed devil'

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-15, 11:04

aasudi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

tants if its channel's stable too TOI can drag in barun too no>
and y do starplus reject barun's phrases in their article when they knw that ipk and he linked together will pull in more buzz than other actors of ipk?
its business afterall  and if TOI will play as a mediator so why not?
its not like sp has to request barun for his comments no?

and its not 'supposedly ' tants they 'directly' blamed barun and we all know that
if they have handled the situation at that time more maturely without barun in the show and put on the same disclaimer for show's track change then they wud have seem less pathetic and that's the fact

and yes so star should not feature him in its articles or channel under its network means ABP news should also ban barun and his news no? 
they have other supposedly hot news than covering the unknown BW  guy na?
and there r other news channel which will cover him why then ABP gave a 8-9 mins clipping when aajtak just gave 5-6?

shilps, I agree with u

he is camera shy so might not b able to speak as other celebrities do on camera

no one is perfect and he has his flaws too

but the criticality of the situation at his exit form the show let bashers bash him saying he lacks PR skills.......... if these interviews in whatever paper is what barun himself had said then I dnt think he lacks that much of PR skills ...... lets leave it shilps bashers toh kabhi nahin sudhrenge ........ ab wohi bashers kahenge ki due to barun's dishonesty ipk phir se is casting new set of cast rather than their 'supposedly angel ' and 'disclaimed devil'
 @ blue what an irony !!...

:lol!: :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-27, 02:18

Please buck up team Ek Baar phir !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer