Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: IPK2 character sketch...

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-13, 19:30

cheena007 wrote:

Here it is sarra , made this post as you wanted ...cheers

Woah, Khushi clone and Arnav clone! :P

SP (un)creative 1: Alright people. We have got to make the new characters different from Arnav and Khushi. So here goes, the chick will be a Mary Sue, a sweet, spunky, and optimistic one at that.

SP (un)creative 2: But Sir, isn't that pretty much Khushi Kumari Gupta's character?

SP (un)creative 1: Shut up. Moving on to Shlok, he is an arrogant businessman, speaks very little, doesn't smile, hates women, has a dark past that no one is aware of.

SP (un)creative 2: Sir, except for the hating woman part, this is a ditto copy of ASR.

SP (un)creative 1: What the? He hates his mum, and loves his dad. ASR loved his mum, and hated his dad. They are as different as chalk and cheese, samjhe tum?

*Hilarity*

Nayi Soch, pffft!:lol!:

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 17:18

For some reason I can't read the post.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 17:27

Sheza wrote:For some reason I can't read the post.

Character sketches for IPK2 leads:

Aastha Gokhale
23 yr old middle-class girl. Sweet, spunky, lively & optimistic. Belongs to a progressive household & considers men & women to be equal. Hapazard & disorganized, has a tendency to tell white lies.

Shlok Agnihotri
24 yr old rich boy who works in the family business. Devoted to his father & like him, believes women to be inferior to men. Hates his mother. Bitter due to a tragic past, speaks very little & rarely smile

There u go Sama, Ghanti baji?

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 17:35

cheers

Arnav Khushi se zyada Asad Zoya lag rahe hain mujhe. Wese baat ek hi hai :lol!:

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 17:41

Sheza wrote:cheers  

Arnav Khushi se zyada Asad Zoya lag rahe hain mujhe. Wese baat ek hi hai :lol!:
 Mujhe RK ki bhi jhalak dikhayi di, RK from MB hated his mom na (never followed the show, sorry if I am wrong)

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 17:48

Nothng new nor nothing grand...hmmmmmmm...if i m to list the shows of similar character sketches i wil definitly bore my fingers...plus refresh my mind...

Btw guys is it tht ppl tend to thnk ipk ws ipk due to only script or story tht they r promoting voicing story is grander ths time?

4 me ipk was outcome of good team mingeled and their workout in individual plus joint aspects...do i hv to repeat it 100 times?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 17:53

aasudi wrote:Nothng new nor nothing grand...hmmmmmmm...if i m to list the shows of similar character sketches i wil definitly bore my fingers...plus refresh my mind...

Btw guys is it tht ppl tend to thnk ipk ws ipk due to only script or story tht they r promoting voicing story is grander ths time?

4 me ipk was  outcome of good team mingeled and their workout in individual plus joint aspects...do i hv to repeat it 100 times?

Aasudi, as Shesherkobita (Sabi) had said once here, IPK was Magical as the “stars were aligned just right”.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-14, 18:21

Thanks sugar for posting

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-14, 18:51

Thanks for posting sugar, at least the male leads character is slightly different. While Arnav wouldn't disrespect women, I had the first glimpse of a man who thinks that women are inferior in Shlok-inthat promo... Arnav had trust and commitment problems but not in any way did he think they were inferior... remember, he was raised by 3 women in his life. Any man who doesn't have a lady's proper attention to raise him is the one who ends up hating girls that way and it fits that shook does hate his mom...

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 20:45

Abavi wrote:Thanks for posting sugar, at least the male leads character is slightly different. While Arnav wouldn't disrespect women, I had the first glimpse of a man who thinks that women are inferior in Shlok-inthat promo... Arnav had trust and commitment problems but not in any way did he think they were inferior... remember, he was raised by 3 women in his life. Any man who doesn't have a lady's proper attention to raise him is the one who ends up hating girls that way and it fits that shook does hate his mom...
 grander also in darkness abavi ....... :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 20:49

archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:Nothng new nor nothing grand...hmmmmmmm...if i m to list the shows of similar character sketches i wil definitly bore my fingers...plus refresh my mind...

4 me ipk was  outcome of good team mingeled and their workout in individual plus joint aspects...do i hv to repeat it 100 times?

Aasudi, as Shesherkobita (Sabi) had said once here, IPK was Magical as the “stars were aligned just right”.
 shilps the more infos r getting out the more I doubt it will do any magic since I can sense the feeling of superiority already on............ and sabi is right ........... can sabi b wrong when it comes to ipk?

most probably no one can be whoever had not taken ipk for granted and was hit on fans pity :) 

moreover these things nowadays only help grow my love for ipk Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-08-14, 22:43

laddoo598 wrote:
cheena007 wrote:

Here it is sarra , made this post as you wanted ...cheers

Woah, Khushi clone and Arnav clone! :P

SP (un)creative 1: Alright people. We have got to make the new characters different from Arnav and Khushi. So here goes, the chick will be a Mary Sue, a sweet, spunky, and optimistic one at that.

SP (un)creative 2: But Sir, isn't that pretty much Khushi Kumari Gupta's character?

SP (un)creative 1: Shut up. Moving on to Shlok, he is an arrogant businessman, speaks very little, doesn't smile, hates women, has a dark past that no one is aware of.

SP (un)creative 2: Sir, except for the hating woman part, this is a ditto copy of ASR.

SP (un)creative 1: What the? He hates his mum, and loves his dad. ASR loved his mum, and hated his dad. They are as different as chalk and cheese, samjhe tum?

*Hilarity*

Nayi Soch, pffft!:lol!:
laddoo, :lol!: you pretty much summed it up for me............ errrr, it's NAYI SOCH PURANI TITLE, oh oh btw, ASR was 27-28 and this one is jhusht 24, paap bechara........ yeh bhi aur ek dipherence hai bhai....... in the promo he lied to hij lady lobh, toh aur ek dipherence (though they said heroine tells lies, i tell u, it's also the hero)

I won't be surprised if the heroine is like mary poppins and comes on a a withce's broomstick and starts sweeping the floor and dusting the cobwebs and doing her usual singing thingie in hero's house or may be more like dusting his brain and his dad's

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum