Last edited by aasudi on 2013-08-14, 11:48; edited 1 time in total

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: IPKKND season 2 - this is meant to be the supporting cast for the show

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 11:04

--sumana13-- wrote:I wonder who will portray the role of replaced Shyam
 hoga na koi suman dear

with a motto of 'koi chance pe dance marle o baliye chance pe dance marle ' Wink

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-14, 11:22

When I saw the cast of IPKKND (ArHi) for the first time, it struck me as something special... right from NK and La and Buaji and Nani to Anjali, shyam, Khushi's parents, Akaash, payal and even invisible Aman and Happyji- the cast seemed seamless! I dont get that feel here with this cast,

My Mindvoice keeps reprimanding me, asking me to wait patiently and not to have prejudices!

thanks for sharing!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-14, 11:27

aasudi wrote:all I want to say to star is

'o meri jaan o meri jaan
mere ko majnu banake
kahan chaldi kahan chaldi
ipk ki pungi bajakar '  :lol!:

:*lol*:  oh girl! long hug 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 11:45

Abavi wrote:When I saw the cast of IPKKND (ArHi) for the first time, it struck me as something special... right from NK and La and Buaji and Nani to Anjali, shyam, Khushi's parents, Akaash, payal and even invisible Aman and Happyji- the cast seemed seamless! I dont get that feel here with this cast,

My Mindvoice keeps reprimanding me, asking me to wait patiently and not to have prejudices!

thanks for sharing!
 that's what we need to do abavi

let the show grow on its own

sirf title hi toh link kar rahe hai na ............ humara ipk toh humare dil mein rahegi sada........ so lets just let whatever in the way to come to light .........

and yes I loved the whole cast and their combination in ipk too Heart

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 11:47

Abavi wrote:

'o meri jaan o meri jaan
mere ko majnu banake
:*lol*:  oh girl! long hug 
 thanks abavi

and hugs back long hug

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 14:43

There might be no Shyam, Manu. Its not a remake, its Season 2 thought the leads have similar characteristics to Arnav & Khushi

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 14:46

'o be-iman  o be-iman
mere ko majnu banake
 :lol!:  Aasudi, chodo SP ko, its business for them, they will do what gives profit to them, after all they have invested money in it

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 14:48

archie_79 wrote:
There might be no Shyam, Manu. Its not a remake, its Season 2 thought the leads have similar characteristics to Arnav & Khushi
 shilps suman might b asking negative character to play villain in this two love birds lovestory?

and since it is indian show we cnt expect a positive char in that place no? :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 14:53

Abavi wrote:When I saw the cast of IPKKND (ArHi) for the first time, it struck me as something special... right from NK and La and Buaji and Nani to Anjali, shyam, Khushi's parents, Akaash, payal and even invisible Aman and Happyji- the cast seemed seamless! I dont get that feel here with this cast,

thanks for sharing!
I was hooked into IPK late Vi but I agree the cast of IPK had something special in them. I too want to give this show a chance & not jump on the gun but even after viewing in an unbiased way, I feel that they shouldnt have made the leads similar to Arnav-Khushi.

They can very well give it a name of IPK2 but the story should have been different. Whenever romance based shows had a season 2 (that too with the same leads), they have always had the leads completely different from the 1st season like Kutumb, KMH, PV. Only NBT2 was the same as it was an extension of NBT1.

They should have not have reminded viewers of Arshi as it will raise unnecessary comparisons which would be unfair on the new leads.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 15:06

archie_79 wrote:

thanks for sharing!
I was hooked into IPK late Vi but I agree the cast of IPK had something special in them. I too want to give this show a chance & not jump on the gun but even after viewing in an unbiased way, I feel that they shouldnt have made the leads similar to Arnav-Khushi.

They can very well give it a name of IPK2 but the story should have been different. Whenever romance based shows had a season 2 (that too with the same leads), they have always had the leads completely different from the 1st season like Kutumb, KMH, PV. Only NBT2 was the same as it was an extension of NBT1.

They should have not have reminded viewers of Arshi as it will raise unnecessary comparisons which would be unfair on the new leads.
 I don't mind if the basic characteristics  of arnav-khushi are same shilps

one ruthless rich-boy and another simple-going-girl

now if they come up with each and every triats of arnav and khushi similar to this pair  or they forcefully try to recreate ipk than executing the new story effortlessly letting it flow on its own then i swear i m going to break sth on star plus's head .............. so looking forward to the execution......... half the work of star is done since ppl r giving it a chance .................

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 15:25

aasudi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:

thanks for sharing!

now if they come up with each and every triats of arnav and khushi similar to this pair  or they forcefully try to recreate ipk than executing the new story effortlessly letting it flow on its own then i swear i m going to break sth on star plus's head .............. so looking forward to the execution......... half the work of star is done since ppl r giving it a chance .................

@Bold - Its not just that Aasudi

Rich business man boy who has a tragic past & rarely smiles & the only difference being hates his mom instead of dad

Sweet bubbly lively girl who tells white lies, maybe the only difference is she is more sophisticated than Khushi

My problem is the comparison which will come, instead if they had gone for a completely diff. concept, there would have been none.

However, let us not judge based on that, lets see further promos.

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 15:26

aasudi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:
 shilps suman might b asking negative character to play villain in this two love birds lovestory?

and since it is indian show we cnt expect a positive char in that place no? :)

Yes there will be an antagonist, lets see who plays whom

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 15:37

archie_79 wrote:
aasudi wrote:
archie_79 wrote:

thanks for sharing!

@Bold - Its not just that Aasudi

Rich business man boy who has a tragic past & rarely smiles & the only difference being hates his mom instead of dad

Sweet bubbly lively girl who tells white lies, maybe the only difference is she is more sophisticated than Khushi

My problem is the comparison which will come, instead if they had gone for a completely diff. concept, there would have been none.

However, let us not judge based on that, lets see further promos.
 i m not contemplating to watch the show with my heart anyway

just trying to give it a fair chance like to other shows

and since it is linked to ipk somehow i felt like giving it a try otherwise with the starcast and the way they r dealing i dnt think i wud have gone for it

as far as character is concerned everyone here might have known that i watch a lot of Korean dramas

and most of the shows there have similar characteristics of the leads and their hurtful past  plus similar way of storytelling and similar sort of situations too........ still each pair , each story, each  show stands unique ........... but since i m in indian scenario now i dnt think the same way....... cuz whenever i watch do dil ek jaan my mind automatically goes back to ipk and ii cant find uniqueness there that's it............

i watched the mob-recording-dictation-scene both in KMH and IPK and i liked both but same instances if happens here i think most of the ppl r not on the verge of liking it

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum