Latest topics

I wish I was born 400 years back.......

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I wish I was born 400 years back.......

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-14, 14:22

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I was thinking ..Pallo ... Putting you in Baandhi's role *Nothing will make me put you in Jodha's shoes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil *

Banshis have to do everybody's bidding na..  Suppose Adham Khan calls you into his Ghusal Kaana ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
 What the !!! Sathu, as it is I am not in a good mood coz I will be missing the "fire and ice" for 3 days...and upar se aap jale pe namak...Evil or Very Mad 

YUCK.....Never EVER will I go to Adham.

Jalal's baandhi will be the SPECIAL one, she will only cater to JALAL's needs.

Bas Keh diya!!!
   Jodha comes and  Jalal wants her seva only , so he send you away and teekh ussi waqt Adham Miyya comes there , takes a look at you and decides that he needs you to give him a isspeshul baath !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ..TOH !!

Yaar, next time You go..Please inpharm earlier..So I can keep myself prepared for a feast !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .. I am going to relish it !! The scorching eyes, the smirk.. The  husky voice  that just  caresses you all over.....  Have I got you, Pallo ??
Arghhhhhhh........How I wish you were in front of me saying that Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  

Sathu :cry: ur really having a sadistic pleasure.....No No

Hum kya Ruqaiyya Begum hai jo iss tarah foolish harkate karen aur aapke saamne aane  ki Jurrat kare ..

YEAH BABY !!!!! bounce bounce bounce .. Sadistic nahi..Happyistic pleasure !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 14:26

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I was thinking ..Pallo ... Putting you in Baandhi's role *Nothing will make me put you in Jodha's shoes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil *

Banshis have to do everybody's bidding na..  Suppose Adham Khan calls you into his Ghusal Kaana ... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
 What the !!! Sathu, as it is I am not in a good mood coz I will be missing the "fire and ice" for 3 days...and upar se aap jale pe namak...Evil or Very Mad 

Bas Keh diya!!!
Palls jus imagine a territorial Jalal, who doesn't share anything or anyone and u r safe Twisted Evil well safe as u want to be Twisted Evil 
 She does not  want to be safe with Jalal !! Wink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
 Oh....ONLY Jalal can show his fifty shades of GREY on me......and I will still be SAFE with him Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-14, 14:26

sharmibalan wrote:Looks like everyone is still feasting......on Jalal...
 Generous souls that we are, we are willing to give you Jodha , YOU also get  Maham Anga and Ruqaiiya  as free gifts !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-14, 14:30

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote: What the !!! Sathu, as it is I am not in a good mood coz I will be missing the "fire and ice" for 3 days...and upar se aap jale pe namak...Evil or Very Mad 

Bas Keh diya!!!
Palls jus imagine a territorial Jalal, who doesn't share anything or anyone and u r safe Twisted Evil well safe as u want to be Twisted Evil 
 Oh....ONLY Jalal can show his fifty shades of GREY on me......and I will still be SAFE with him Wink Wink
 *Pulls out the wig with 50 shades of Grey* Le, Be happy * Saunters off with Jalal on his Ghoda*

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 14:31

Sharmi.....feasting???? have already gobbled him Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-14, 14:32

Tneianthya wrote:
 Generous souls that we are, we are willing to give you Jodha , YOU also get  Maham Anga and Ruqaiiya  as free gifts !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
 ewww..not mahan anga.....Bang

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 14:34

sharmibalan wrote:Just give him a good bath.....and send him to me......

Twisted Evil
 so that, he can pine u to the wall, give u an earful,his hot breath caressing ur cheeks..and then he leaves, go on a shikari, comes back exhausted and again wants a SPA and...... HERE I COME bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-14, 14:34

pollyanna wrote:
 Sharmi.....feasting???? have already gobbled him Wink :P
 pallu by the looks of it.....i think you must have digested him by now....Twisted Evil

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 14:36

Maria J wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
 Maria....young blood.....all u can think of is rolling on the floor laughing Evil or Very Mad 

Wake up and smell the coffee.....just imagine...Jalal in that Lux saabun ad Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 14:37

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote: She does not  want to be safe with Jalal !! Wink Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
That's why it's as safe as she wants to b Wink but it could be a trade your my bandhi but u only look never touch Evil or Very Mad oh the torture for her
while we Begum Saheba's can touch, pheel  * Gloats* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Egggggg...actly... Begum hum hain.. hukam hamara he chale ga....aur torture hum Palls ko kare gaye Evil or Very Mad 
 this baandhi is going to create a rift between two begums' jugalbandi--Sarra and Sathu Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-14, 14:40

pollyanna wrote:
Maria J wrote:ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
 Maria....young blood.....all u can think of is rolling on the floor laughing Evil or Very Mad 

Wake up and smell the coffee.....just imagine...Jalal in that Lux saabun ad Wink Wink
 Aaj kal ke Bache !!!  not even an ounce of romangee in them * Glares at Ria *

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-14, 14:43

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:That's why it's as safe as she wants to b Wink but it could be a trade your my bandhi but u only look never touch Evil or Very Mad oh the torture for her
Egggggg...actly... Begum hum hain.. hukam hamara he chale ga....aur torture hum Palls ko kare gaye Evil or Very Mad 
 this baandhi is going to create a rift between two begums' jugalbandi--Sarra and Sathu Evil or Very Mad
 Hum Chausar main maahir hai, Maham Anga  !!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-14, 14:44

sharmibalan wrote:
Tneianthya wrote:
 You  have no option ... as a further add on...You get Adham Khan too * gives a pleased smile in having got rid of all unwanted elements *

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-14, 14:49

Pollyanna wrote:

Twisted Evil
 so he pins u to the wall, give u an earful,his hot breath caressing ur cheeks..and then he leaves, go on a shikari, comes back exhausted and again wants a SPA and...... HERE I COME bounce
If he pins me on to the wall... and his hot breath caressing my cheeks..... then he will be definitely exhausted but not from hunting at all.....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-14, 14:52

sharmibalan wrote:
Pollyanna wrote:

Twisted Evil
 so he pins u to the wall, give u an earful,his hot breath caressing ur cheeks..and then he leaves, go on a shikari, comes back exhausted and again wants a SPA and...... HERE I COME bounce
If he pins me on to the wall... and his hot breath caressing my cheeks..... then he will be definitely exhausted but not from hunting at all.....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
 cream     You mean  after a hectic session with one of his begum ... Who might that be ??  Rolling Eyes Wink :P :P Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-14, 14:58

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote: What the !!! Sathu, as it is I am not in a good mood coz I will be missing the "fire and ice" for 3 days...and upar se aap jale pe namak...Evil or Very Mad 

Bas Keh diya!!!
50 shades and safe? Must be his elephants that he is showing u..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 15:00

sharmibalan wrote:
Pollyanna wrote:

Twisted Evil

ohh mujhe woh scene yaad aa gaya yaar....how his expressions changed...when Jodha turned sideways....OMG...and the look over he gave after removing the veil...

OMG!!! I can never hate JALAL.

I know Sharmi....i can understand ur emotions Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-14, 15:01

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Tneianthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:Looks like everyone is stils of  feasting......on Jalal...
 You  have no option ... as a further add on...You get Adham Khan too * gives a pleased smile in having got rid of all unwanted elements *
 adham khan.........naaaahi.......*my screams ecoing through the courts of akbar*

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-14, 15:01

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:That's why it's as safe as she wants to b Wink but it could be a trade your my bandhi but u only look never touch Evil or Very Mad oh the torture for her
Can't happen easily...inkar bhi hain, takrar bhi hain, pyaar bhi hain lekin most important common goal bhi hain torture said bandhi Twisted Evil 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 15:02

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Pollyanna wrote:

Twisted Evil
 cream     You mean  after a hectic session with one of his begum ... Who might that be ??  Rolling Eyes Wink :P :P Twisted Evil
 Bang  affraid Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 15:03

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Palls jus imagine a territorial Jalal, who doesn't share anything or anyone and u r safe Twisted Evil well safe as u want to be Twisted Evil 
 lolzzzz :lol!:

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-14, 15:04

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Palls jus imagine a territorial Jalal, who doesn't share anything or anyone and u r safe Twisted Evil well safe as u want to be Twisted Evil 
 ROFL

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-14, 15:05

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Pollyanna wrote: so he pins u to the wall, give u an earful,his hot breath caressing ur cheeks..and then he leaves, go on a shikari, comes back exhausted and again wants a SPA and...... HERE I COME bounce
 Bang  affraid Twisted Evil
Never mind pining to the wall that can happen after.. for now use wats available....firm hold on the wrist.. a little caress,tip of thumb rubbing your pulse in time with your heartbeat and then

You get pulled in to the bath....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-14, 15:06

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:while we Begum Saheba's can touch, pheel  * Gloats* Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Can't happen easily...inkar bhi hain, takrar bhi hain, pyaar bhi hain lekin most important common goal bhi hain torture said bandhi Twisted Evil 
 Hum ne bhi iss shapath ko follow karenge , eent by eent !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-08-14, 15:06

Tanthya wrote:
sharmibalan wrote:
Pollyanna wrote:

Twisted Evil
 cream     You mean  after a hectic session with one of his begum ... ho mmightithat be ??  Rolling Eyes Wink :P :P Twisted Evil
ME ME ME ME ME.........cheers

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum