Latest topics

I wish I was born 400 years back.......

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I wish I was born 400 years back.......

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 16:10

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote: Hum ne bhi iss shapath ko follow karenge , eent by eent !!
 Hum aap dono ke khaane mein mirchi daal denge......

Am so excited to see Jalal's reaction today.....he will defo eat everything...thats a given...but lets see....whats happens to MA and jodha...that wud be fun
Did You look at the glare he gave, the mild flicker of eyes as he tries not to yell out in pain ...  This guy never stops acting...

I wonder whether Jodha will come to know about the spicy hot food, though..
Was the spice put into just his food or everyone's? He could say come here and I'll feed u as well
Naah Sarra...i guess..in those times...its the king who eats first and then the begums..so guess....he is going to eat all Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 16:15

Shesherkobita wrote:Pals .... There is no way you will be  a bandhi.... You were born to be a princess! 400 years ago.... Nehi... No antibiotic, no cell phones, no sperm bank... It's better we invent a time machine and send you back in time for a Royal good time with Your king . The only time you'll be a bandhi is when Jalal says... " Pals, duhling.... I'm in the mood for role playing tonight... You can dress up as a French Maid and I will be eerrmm... a Mughal Emperor! " :) 

Come back soon from wherever you re going...
 Sabi hug1 for the feel good factor...else begums out here are all set to demoralise me No 

just a short outing with my friends.....weekend and 15th Aug, hence will login infrequently.

Hope ur enjoying JA, dont find u much on this forum....want to know some insights and tidbits for Jalal from u too Wink :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-14, 16:29

pollyanna wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Pals .... There is no way you will be  a bandhi.... You were born to be a princess! 400 years ago.... Nehi... No antibiotic, no cell phones, no sperm bank... It's better we invent a time machine and send you back in time for a Royal good time with Your king . The only time you'll be a bandhi is when Jalal says... " Pals, duhling.... I'm in the mood for role playing tonight... You can dress up as a French Maid and I will be eerrmm... a Mughal Emperor! " :) 

Come back soon from wherever you re going...
 Sabi hug1 for the feel good factor...else begums out here are all set to demoralise me No 

just a short outing with my friends.....weekend and 15th Aug, hence will login infrequently.

Hope ur enjoying JA, dont find u much on this forum....want to know some insights and tidbits for Jalal from u too Wink :P
Pals ... long hug 

You have no idea how much I am enjoying this show! Don't have time to write much nowadays... Hopefully by end of August I will back to schedule... Me... Not hankering after Jalal... Too young ( I am after all a TWO men woman... Sobti and Hubwa) ..no room for Jalal now! 

I am loving every bit of JA... Can't believe how crafty Ekta is ... She transformed history to Sas Bahu ( Anga, Jo) as well as to IPK love-hate-love... Genius! Rajat has such commanding presence and Paridhi blossomed into period drama beauty ( Madhubala, Meena Kumari esque)! Poor SLB ...should've come to Ekta school for some training! 

Good luck with your travels ... Be safe!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-14, 16:44

pollyanna wrote:
Maria J wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Did You look at the glare he gave, the mild flicker of eyes as he tries not to yell out in pain ...  This guy never stops acting...

Yup Sathu.....this guy is full of surprises...and just 22 years old.........ufff.

I wish...if not Jodha, at least jalal should eventually come to know that Jodha was not behind the chilly attack.
Pals what is the use its not like go against MA for this
 Maria...see Jalal knows Jodha has GUTS.....but will she stoop so low...to get even with him?? NO!!!!

and he will somehow come to know about this, he knows she is a fighter, she has been brought up and taught not to do peeeche se vaar.....but get the enemy head-on.....and she is doing it...since the time they have started interacting.

He wont come to know that MA is behind chilli attack...but yes....but defo its not Jodha either.....
Do u think he'll doubt Ruqs??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-08-14, 16:45

Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:Oh My my seems like most of us want to give gusal to the shen shah .

I would also like to join this bandwagon
 Ami Jaan,

*Glares* U got Sultan...Be Happy with him ...Jalal is Our's !!
 Sultan is seen less now a days , and even when he is seen busy in threatening Madhu . So now my eyes have diverted to Jalal.
In fact If I would have been in Jodha's place would have gone inside the hammam and given him a bath .  Heart

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-14, 16:51

pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote: Hum aap dono ke khaane mein mirchi daal denge......

Am so excited to see Jalal's reaction today.....he will defo eat everything...thats a given...but lets see....whats happens to MA and jodha...that wud be fun
Did You look at the glare he gave, the mild flicker of eyes as he tries not to yell out in pain ...  This guy never stops acting...

Was the spice put into just his food or everyone's? He could say come here and I'll feed u as well
Naah Sarra...i guess..in those times...its the king who eats first and then the begums..so guess....he is going to eat all Wink
Kanoon Jalal se nahin.. Jalal kanoon se hai....if he wanted to he could, probably there food was all prepared separately to each ones taste...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 17:13

Maria J wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Maria J wrote:
pollyanna wrote: Yup Sathu.....this guy is full of surprises...and just 22 years old.........ufff.

I wish...if not Jodha, at least jalal should eventually come to know that Jodha was not behind the chilly attack.
Pals what is the use its not like go against MA for this
 Maria...see Jalal knows Jodha has GUTS.....but will she stoop so low...to get even with him?? NO!!!!

and he will somehow come to know about this, he knows she is a fighter, she has been brought up and taught not to do peeeche se vaar.....but get the enemy head-on.....and she is doing it...since the time they have started interacting.

He wont come to know that MA is behind chilli attack...but yes....but defo its not Jodha either.....
Do u think he'll doubt Ruqs??
 No Maria, as of now....jodha is the only Hindu begum who has been given some privileges...so the entire harem can be her enemy....hence Jalal wont think that Ruks/MA are behind it, he will think some other jealous begum or daasis did that.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 17:14

amimus wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
amimus wrote:Oh My my seems like most of us want to give gusal to the shen shah .

I would also like to join this bandwagon
 Ami Jaan,

*Glares* U got Sultan...Be Happy with him ...Jalal is Our's !!
 Sultan is seen less now a days , and even when he is seen busy in threatening Madhu . So now my eyes have diverted to Jalal.
In fact If I would have been in Jodha's place would have gone inside the hammam and given him a bath .  Heart

Welcome to the royal bath tub Ami :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-14, 17:15

sarra0 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Did You look at the glare he gave, the mild flicker of eyes as he tries not to yell out in pain ...  This guy never stops acting...

Kanoon Jalal se nahin.. Jalal kanoon se hai....if he wanted to he could, probably there food was all prepared separately to each ones taste...
cheers the way he said that.....WOW!!!

Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum