Latest topics

Why IPK was used in the Title ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why IPK was used in the Title ??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-14, 15:02

Newsroom is here with a exclusive piece of news about Star Plus creatives chalking in last changes for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir which was supposed to launch as Astha on Star Plus.

Newsroom’s social media accounts have been spammed by request of fans to know why Star opted for the title Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon,so detective minds at Newsroom looked upon the case which wasn’t difficult as it had controversies all over it.

Newsroom has learnt that the show Astha was supposed to be based on Astha’s daily struggle but last minute changes by Star caused Sphere Origins to change the title of the show.Now the show is changed into a romantic comedy so the channel decided to cash in on the Iss Phaar Ko Kya Naam Doon franchise.

The show was supposed to be based on Astha’s struggle as a woman who still had faith on love but Star Plus creative team churned up the entire concept last month and made it a sequel to popular romantic saga ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’.

Actors namely Avinash Sachdev and Shrenu Parikh confirmed to Newsroom that they were not aware while signing the dotted lines of the show being a season 2 of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon but last month they were made aware of the fact.

Star Plus has promised to re-create the magic again which is possible or not is still a question?

Newsroom

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Why IPK was used in the Title ??

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-14, 15:07

Not a bad idea don't announce till the last moment less chances of leaks...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-14, 15:14

Do they really think they can bring in trps just by a name Twisted Evil 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 15:19

zuzana wrote:Do they really think they can bring in trps just by a name Twisted Evil 
 And with the same logo & same characters for Shlok & Aastha Twisted Evil

I wish they had gone for a different type of characters for Season 2

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 17:01

I hope they do well, if not for anything then at least for the ugly madness out there to stop. Its getting uglier by the day.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 17:04

Wese in this pic the girl looks good & Avinash should shave. He has a handsome face, will do him good.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 17:09

Sheza wrote:Wese in this pic the girl looks good & Avinash should shave. He has a handsome face, will do him good.
Yes the beard is not suiting him & reminding viewers of BS/ASR with the look would raise unnecessary comparisons. Its better if he shaves

I did not recognize the female lead in the promo even though I had remember seeing her in BHBK. She looks good

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 21:07

no wonder if they again changed its name while launching afterall their purpose is served more or less

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 21:09

archie_79 wrote:
Sheza wrote:Wese in this pic the girl looks good & Avinash should shave. He has a handsome face, will do him good.
Yes the beard is not suiting him & reminding viewers of BS/ASR with the look would raise unnecessary comparisons. Its better if he shaves

I did not recognize the female lead in the promo even though I had remember seeing her in BHBK. She looks good
 the female lead coincidently have played a character named aastha in colors' show hawan

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-14, 21:27

I read somewhere they named the couple Sastha ( slok + astha) for their Cheap Imitation :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 22:20

Sabu jaan its gud u get 'free laughs' after eid...hehe...

Jokes apart m fed up of ths ipk madness...i knw ppl's obsesion or love is somehow hurt...but y term a still-to-blosoom-love as cheap...where is the upcoming lovestory cheap?

Star has played business games with lots of emotions so let them handle what comes their way...that should not affect to us as long as we believe love and fairness exists...no?

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-14, 23:09

Shesherkobita wrote:I read somewhere they named the couple Sastha ( slok + astha) for their Cheap Imitation :lol!:
 ROFL

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum