Latest topics

Avinash Sachdeva's tweets on IPK2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 16:12

Avinash Sachdev@avinashsachdev4
In west sequel is always a bigger hit... but sad in East people dont accept it... well fingers crossed, hoping for d best.

I respect my work...And I have been working on the same since Jan 2013. I hope you understand.

With respect to all the fans of IPKKND, changing or deciding the title of the show is not in actors hand.This title is a surprise for me too

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Re: Avinash Sachdeva's tweets on IPK2

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 16:14

Y do I always end up posting Sachdevas' tweets, pehle Anuj, now Avinash? confused 

IPK2 was decided from Jan 2013?? Shocked 

Well, best of luck to u Avinash, u have some very big shoes to fill in

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 16:35

Yup SO was working on this show & even then it was declared to be a romantic show. I remember discussing whether they can pull off a romantic show. Guess after the final sketch both Channel and PH decided on going with the name & fame of their recent romantic hit.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 16:42

Sheza wrote:Yup SO was working on this show & even then it was declared to be a romantic show. I remember discussing whether they can pull off a romantic show. Guess after the final sketch both Channel and PH decided on going with the name & fame of their recent romantic hit.
 So were the characters modelled on Arnav-Khushi from the start?

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 16:49

That I do not know but it is always the lively & angry combo for lovestories in desi soap na. So SP wanting to add a bit more to suit the title should not be surprising.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 17:02

Sheza wrote:That I do not know but it is always the lively & angry combo for lovestories in desi soap na. So SP wanting to add a bit more to suit the title should not be surprising.
Yes the bubly girl-serious man combo is give but the angry man due to a tragic past & hating his mom & girl saying white lies is too similar to IPK

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 17:07

Girl saying white lies, yeh kahan mila. From the promo the guy came out as the LIAR.

That's what I said weak the story a bit to suit the title.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 17:10

Sheza wrote:Girl saying white lies, yeh kahan mila. From the promo the guy came out as the LIAR.

Didnt u check the intro of the characters?

Read it here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 17:14

Sheza wrote:Girl saying white lies, yeh kahan mila. From the promo the guy came out as the LIAR.

Yep did not like that he has been shown as a liar. Evil or Very Mad

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 18:15

Shilps...i already mentioned 'sachdevas r tending to heir barun careerwise..1 recreating chemistry with his former co-actor and another with former show' ;-)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-14, 18:18

Uh in West sequels r not always a bigger hit, even here the original generally stays the bigger, two sequels mean different things in East and West... im the West seasons r usually the same cast or majority of and r a continuation of story... which is not the case here... spin off r usually the same premise as a hit show in a another location with new actors and story though usually the original show is still being produced....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 18:39

East or west
ipk is d best  Heart 

let me sideline my emotional aspect for the time being

tweet 1

and if the male lead is going to compare west and east viewers response then he must have clearly known the way west and east present it differs a lot too and since it is related to ipk we r hoping the best too AS

tweet 2
we understand AS, everybody does hard work and we appreciate ppl's hardwork............we to whom u intended ipk lovers r not biased understand that a show is a output of hardwork ; more or less but everybody here is to work hard

good that strategies and works have been started from long back ..........stay positive and trust ur work ; u will get what u deserve .........

love and respect r established automatically ......... if forced then might it b pity

tweet 3

yes here intrudes the business....... thanks for sharing that title shocked u ........... means u didn't signed it for another ipk ............. its just the channel 'jaap' for some buzz points no? if I m to believe u

besides we know its not in actors hand ........ we very well know dear :)

all the best AS flower

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 21:55

Thanks Aasudi for the long post, I just remembered something I felt while reading his tweets. He seems to be a calm person as of now.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 22:39

Sheza wrote:Thanks Aasudi for the long post, I just remembered something I felt while reading his tweets. He seems to be a calm person as of now.
is there any other option sheza?

Wen his channel n ph r being proud as if they hv initiated or actually won 3rd world war... I never believe that tv respects actors due...they r dummies...so he is doing what he has to or is said to do...simple is it...

The vanity of earthly grtness of actors only r limited to their fans/lovers...some take tht grtness to their head, some keep safe in heart n remain grounded ...thats it

but if i m to believe newsroom india...then i felt superiority complex in his promotional statement saying story ths time is grander...since its said tht name hs been changed 1ly at lst hr then i dnt think he has the needed-depth analysis of ipk nor he has depth analysis of his new story since its not finished yet hv just started...and we al knw flexibility n elasticity of indian show...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum