Latest topics

'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' Back 'Ek Baar Phir' On Popular Demand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' Back 'Ek Baar Phir' On Popular Demand

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-14, 16:21

The second season of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, a popular romantic-comedy drama, is set to hit the small screen with a new tagline - Ek Baar Phir - and new lead pairs. 

Post the grand success of the last season, Star Plus is coming up with the second edition that aims to re-create the same magic with a riveting love story. 

However, the chemistry of Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, will not be seen in the new season as they have been replaced by Shrenu Parikh and Avinash Sachdev as the leads, said a statement.

On hearing this news, Barun, who played Arnav, said: "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was one show that was loved by one and all. I was lucky to be a part of the show and have very fond memories of the show.

" In part one Arnav, a suave and rude businessman, falls in love with a fun-loving small town girl Khushi (Sanaya). Barun shot for the show for a year-and-a-half and saiad: "I always believed that the story was the biggest plus. It'd be interesting to see the second season. 

I hope it does well and everyone likes it. I wish all the luck to the channel and the production house."

In the second season, the story will revolve around Astha (Shrenu) and Shlok (Avinash). 

However, the launch date of the new season is yet to be announced.

Back Again..

Popular television show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is all set to make a comeback next month with a new starcast and storyline.  

Barun Sobti...

"Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon was one show that was loved by one and all, I was lucky to be a part of the show and have very fond memories of the year and a half that I shot for it. I always believed that its story was the biggest plus, it'd be interesting to see the second season, I hope it does well and everyone likes it. I wish all the luck to the channel and the production house," 

Last Season End The last season ended abruptly after Barun quit the show. The channel was flooded with mails and messages to bring the show on air again.

Shrenu Parikh And Avinash Sachdev Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir, which is a sequel to its previous part, aims to re-create the same magic and bring the audience a riveting love story between actors Shrenu Parikh and Avinash Sachdev.

Star Plus Show The last season was known for its sizzling chemistry between actors Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, who became a household name after the Star Plus's show.

Credit..entertainment one india

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon' Back 'Ek Baar Phir' On Popular Demand

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 16:29

Aaarrrrgggg IPK was not romantic comedy. Someone just anyone seal those lips of SI &virtual acid rinse IF for following her like a parrot.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 16:40

Sheza wrote:Aaarrrrgggg  IPK was not romantic comedy. Someone just anyone seal those lips of SI &virtual acid rinse IF for following her like a parrot.
 Seriously Sama, IPK kab se romantic comedy ban gaya? :lol!:

Aur yahan hum 2 yrs se delusion mein the ki IPK is an intense star-crossed romance confused

So is the new IPK 2 also a romantic comedy ? scratch

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-14, 16:46

archie_79 wrote:
Sheza wrote:Aaarrrrgggg  IPK was not romantic comedy. Someone just anyone seal those lips of SI &virtual acid rinse IF for following her like a parrot.
 Seriously Sama, IPK kab se romantic comedy ban gaya? :lol!:

Aur yahan hum 2 yrs se delusion mein the ki IPK is an intense star-crossed romance confused

So is the new IPK 2 also a romantic comedy ? scratch
 Shilpa, I think its with reference to the OTT of Khushi track

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 16:57

No its in reference to SI's comment on the show. I have never heard or read anyone state it as romantic comedy before that. Her character turned into an OTT comedy not the show. Par why am bothering, when has ever spoken without I ME & MYSELF. Aur mohtarma is worried about the true essence of IPK.

Ab lead actress of a show says it to be romantic comedy toh people will pick on it.

Aaaaarrrgggggh !!!

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 17:04

Sheza wrote:No its in reference to SI's comment on the show. I have never heard or read anyone state it as romantic comedy before that. Her character turned into an OTT comedy not the show. Par why am bothering, when has ever spoken without I ME & MYSELF. Aur mohtarma is worried about the true essence of IPK.

Ab lead actress of a show says it to be romantic comedy toh people will pick on it.

Aaaaarrrgggggh !!!
That explains she never understood the concept of IPK, which is y she loved doing the OTT comedy & defended the crap tracks of IPK

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 17:15

You know I did not like SI before but I never disliked her but since IPKfiasco she pushes me more everytime. *sigh*

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by archie_79 on 2013-08-14, 17:23

Sheza wrote:You know I did not like SI before but I never disliked her but since IPKfiasco she pushes me more everytime. *sigh*
Hi-fi same here, I watched MJHT but was never interested in her, liked her as Khushi in some parts of IPK but after IPK fiasco, havent liked her off-screen/on-screen antics zipped 

BTW, SP did not consider this Very Professional actress for IPK 2? confused

archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-14, 17:43

:lol!: mirchi kya Avaiyn lagi mohtarma ko even after saying repeatedly that she would love to do IPK2.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 17:56

Star is tend to hear[not listen] the half fact always...hmmmm...

Sankadevi ka sanak chad hi gayi toh...
'sanka devi version jalebiya' banaweka padi...kahin 'pyar' mein blindwa hokar 'laadgoverner version jalebiya' mat banana

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-14, 18:09

Baba ranchoddas chachaad said' kabil bano kamiyabi jhat marke pichhe aayegi' :-D

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum