Latest topics

WAR of the ROSES. JA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WAR of the ROSES. JA

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-15, 05:19

Jalal:"I can take your head off in front of your family, sweetheart" 
Jodha probably thinking "not if I take yours first honeybun!"

Jodha Akbar feeds my sadistic side completely. Anyone remember War of the Roses or Mr and Mrs Smith?  I am so thrilled to relive that aspect of romance again.  :P 
I wonder how far Jodha and Jalal will take it? Their one-up war is such a pleasure to watch, even though their lethal verbal Tango is very similar to a mating dance of swans! Embarassed Hope you like the modified poem....

In The War of the Roses, my true love gave to me: 
Numerous traps a flying,
clueless fiance (Suryaban) dying, 
piles of rules breaking, 
all the walls a shaking, 
lots of broken swords & (kursi) chairs, 
tumbling down the stairs, 
five broken teeth, 
four fractured bones, 
three cracked ribs, 
two wrecked chariots, 
burnt stomach & heart :heart: , comprendi? 

here's your favorite pigeon, cooked in Biriani!   Twisted Evil 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: WAR of the ROSES. JA

Post by zuzana on 2013-08-15, 06:07

five broken teeth and fractured bones...looks like a violent love story... :lol!: 

JA ...I am eagerly waiting for their sword fight bounce ...bas my only khwaish let Ekta mai prolong this hate story for looong before she brings in the love! Wink 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-15, 16:54

zuzana wrote:five broken teeth and fractured bones...looks like a violent love story... :lol!: 

JA  ...I am eagerly waiting for their sword fight bounce ...bas my only khwaish let Ekta mai prolong this hate story for looong before she brings in the love! Wink 
 Ha ha ... Violent indeed... It's sung to the tune of 12 nights of Christmas... It's counting down 5 , 4 etc....  In War of the roses ... The angrya wife cooked her husband's rabbit or something and made patte ... Very dark humor! 

I am thoroughly enjoying JA... Completely agree Zu.. Lovey dovey couples are Sleep 
Welcome back , missed you!

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-16, 20:26; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-15, 17:11

:lol!: the video

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-15, 17:27

Riya a... Duhling... You don't know Madhubala and Meena Kumari? Do you know how old I feel ? Just kidding! 

Madhubala  played Anarkali ( girl friend to Jahangir, Akbar's son with Jodha in Mugal e Azam)  and Meena Kumari was in Pakeezah. I meant to say Paridhi has an old classic look ... Not the modern beauty ... Rukiya has a more modern face. 

Love ya 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-16, 14:59

riyya6 wrote::lol!: the video
Hee Hee ... Lovers with killer instinct ... Pretty much like JA ! 

" you still alive baby?"

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 15:11

I do not mind the tumbling and cracking of ribs ...Plus bruised slips, and bites all over too !!

ROFL..Sabi... we  are Sadistic.. !!! I just want both of them to get black eyes !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-16, 16:01

Tanthya wrote:I do not mind the tumbling and cracking of ribs ...Plus bruised slips, and bites all over too !!

ROFL..Sabi... we  are Sadistic.. !!! I just want both of them to get black eyes !!
Bruised lips and bites ... Hubba Hubba  ... bounce 

Et tu? There is a sadist in all of us after all... Black eyes .. Instead of trip and fall ...it'll be tumble and fall resulting in black eyes cheers 

I wonder if they will have a "lift and carry" scratch JA is tiny , so is Jo .. Technically possible!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-16, 16:19

Shesherkobita wrote:
zuzana wrote:five broken teeth and fractured bones...looks like a violent love story... :lol!: 

JA  ...I am eagerly waiting for their sword fight bounce ...bas my only khwaish let Ekta mai prolong this hate story for looong before she brings in the love! Wink 
 Ha ha ... Violent indeed... It's sung to the tune of 12 nights of Christmas... It's counting down 5 , 4 etc....  In War of the roses ... The angrya wife cooked her husband's rabbit or something and made patte ... Very dark humor! 

I am thoroughly enjoying JA... Completely agree Zai... Lovey dovey couples are Sleep 
Welcome back , missed you!
Saby, where have you been,darling ? Although I have not seen you for a while I did mention you from time to time. I do have an appreciation for the love/hate combat. I wish Asya had some more of that before they gave in to what seems unbearably sickening now. Jhodha and Jalal seems to be my favorite combat duo these days. I must admit Jalal's voice seems to have an edge that gives me goose bumps not sure if it is his tone of voice  or his dialogues.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-16, 16:20

Shesherkobita wrote:Jalal:"I can take your head off in front of your family, sweetheart" 
Jodha probably thinking "not if I take yours first honeybun!"

Jodha Akbar feeds my sadistic side completely. Anyone remember War of the Roses or Mr and Mrs Smith?  I am so thrilled to relive that aspect of romance again.  :P 
I wonder how far Jodha and Jalal will take it? Their one-up war is such a pleasure to watch, even though their lethal verbal Tango is very similar to a mating dance of swans! Embarassed Hope you like the modified poem....

In The War of the Roses, my true love gave to me: 
Numerous traps a flying,
clueless fiance (Suryaban) dying, 
piles of rules breaking, 
all the walls a shaking, 
lots of broken swords & (kursi) chairs, 
tumbling down the stairs, 
five broken teeth, 
four fractured bones, 
three cracked ribs, 
two wrecked chariots, 
burnt stomach & heart :heart: , comprendi? 

here's your favorite pigeon, cooked in Biriani!   Twisted Evil 

Mr and Mrs Smith.... a couple could not have gotten any hotter than this ! Yikes!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 16:29

Shesherkobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:I do not mind the tumbling and cracking of ribs ...Plus bruised slips, and bites all over too !!

Bruised lips and bites ... Hubba Hubba  ... bounce 

Et tu? There is a sadist in all of us after all... Black eyes .. Instead of trip and fall ...it'll be tumble and fall resulting in black eyes cheers 

I wonder if they will have a "lift and carry" scratch JA is tiny , so is Jo .. Technically possible!

If Ja can't do the Lift n carry by himself...he can make use of his horse ...Much more romantic, as they gallop away holding on to one another, eyes deeply drinking from each other's pool, winds whipping their hairs  like soft threads of candyfloss ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-17, 17:27

@ Sabi: I'm not aware who's madhubala n meena Kumari.... I only know madhulbala colors tv drasti dhami ..... Katrina Kari, kareena, Kajol, a rai, deepika , pretty zinta, rani mukherjee etc I might heard of them..... I have to goggle as well then I got it.. N now with ur reply here... Got it buddy.....10q

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-18, 20:19

:lol!: Sabi love the modified poem.. i am so looking forward to the pain, the fights, the injuries, hope it's not over to soon...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum