Latest topics

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 15Aug13 "AsYa explain the meaning of independence" Pics n video added

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubool Hai Segt 15Aug13 "AsYa explain the meaning of independence" Pics n video added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-15, 14:14

Written Update ...

The segment starts with Satameva jayate song in the BG ...

Followed by voice over announcing the 67th independence day ...
They asks what this day means to them ..

AsYa  are shown busy together colouring a huge paper flag ... Asad busy colouring the green and orange with crayons  and Zoya draws the Ashoka  chakra .with deep blue crayon ...

Asad then holds up the tricolour filled with colours by them ....Zoya is then asked by the VO to explain to the viewers what she thought the tricolour signified ....
Zoya replies the orange signified the sacrifice by the freedom fighters .. They gave up their lives fighting for our independence ...
The white signified peace. The green signified prosperity..
The 24 spokes signified that we should work hard 24 hrs of the day ...

Asya then draw another chart .. Which what all they want to share with the fans on this day ... They write down about corruption, girl child, pollution, education, save water, etc ..(they both have good hand writings yaar )

AsYa then speak to the viewers about conserving water, Zoya says when in Punjab Zoya  faced no water shortages but after coming to Mumbai she learnt the importance of water, Asad says that in Mumbai there is supplied for very short time ...  
.Zoya says how people were struggling to get drinking water and in some houses they were washing their cars with potable water .. This should not happen ...
Asya talk about preventing air, noise, water, land pollution ..

Asad says we have won our independence but  we have to appreciate the meaning of independence .. we must learn to maintain our country's resources... We have to conserve our natural resources for the next gen ...  
The segment ends with Asya holding their chart and tricolour and wishing viewers a happy Independence day ...

Video update Please scroll down  ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-15, 18:14; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 15Aug13 "AsYa explain the meaning of independence" Pics n video added

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-15, 15:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubool Hai Segt 15Aug13 "AsYa explain the meaning of independence" Pics n video added

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-15, 17:00

funny thing for years I have been hearing the indian national anthem looking at the flag and never took the time to understand what it meant for the Indians in india to gain independence.
I live in Trinidad in the west indies and where there are similarities in gaining independence from the British I think for india the struggle was much different. I am Indian but I was born in Trinidad West Indies...and yes we as Indians are very much proud of where our ancestors came from but there are significant differences between the trini Indians and Indians from india.
one of the main difference is that more women from Trinidad are more outspoken than women in India. Women are not treated anyone's property they have equal rights and there rights are observed. Dowry is not important but in qubool hai haseena was asking for dowry and I thought for muslim wedding the boy gives the girl a dowry. As for wasting water we suffer the same problems even though we live on an island. but all in all congrats to india on there independence.......

ps it took a serial for me to understand....lol*grphg* Group Hug

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-15, 18:16

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-15, 18:18

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-15, 18:20

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-15, 18:24

Ashranna wrote:funny thing for years I have been hearing the indian national anthem looking at the flag and never took the time to understand what it meant for the Indians in india to gain independence.
I live in Trinidad in the west indies and where there are similarities in gaining independence from the British I think for india the struggle was much different. I am Indian but I was born in Trinidad West Indies...and yes we as Indians are very much proud of where our ancestors came from but there are significant differences between the trini Indians and Indians from india.
one of the main difference is that more women from Trinidad are more outspoken than women in India. Women are not treated anyone's property they have equal rights and there rights are observed. Dowry is not important but in qubool hai haseena was asking for dowry and I thought for muslim wedding the boy gives the girl a dowry. As for wasting water we suffer the same problems even though we live on an island. but all in all congrats to india on there independence.......

ps it took a serial for me to understand....lol*grphg* Group Hug
A big group hug to you from all members of Dhwani yaara ..

Ashranna You are very lucky to be in a country where there are no dowry system ...
Dowry death are the most shameful disgusting thing still going on in India :cry: Evil or Very Mad No affraid Censored Broken Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-15, 19:29

I know I am very lucky to be living in such a country and I am very grateful for that...I am very sorry to hear about the dowry system in india but if u have to change that sytem then education is the way. India produces a lot of educated people it about time they start changing some of traditions. I have no problem with tradition but it must be practical. I am not saying that you should disgrace yourself by being immoral...and doing all the wrong things.. you see I work in one of the manufacturing industries in Trinidad I am the planner of that factory I am the only young lady with the exception of the production clerk and everyday I have to  meet with all the engineers and technicians who are all men of all ages my role is to instruct them of their daily activities and they have never refused and instruction from me....and I am not the owner or related to the owner of the company....all my superiors are men and have utmost respect for me and the decisions I make....and for me that is what I consider an independent nation.....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-16, 00:19

Ashranna wrote:I know I am very lucky to be living in such a country and I am very grateful for that...I am very sorry to hear about the dowry system in india but if u have to change that sytem then education is the way. India produces a lot of educated people it about time they start changing some of traditions. I have no problem with tradition but it must be practical. I am not saying that you should disgrace yourself by being immoral...and doing all the wrong things.. you see I work in one of the manufacturing industries in Trinidad I am the planner of that factory I am the only young lady with the exception of the production clerk and everyday I have to  meet with all the engineers and technicians who are all men of all ages my role is to instruct them of their daily activities and they have never refused and instruction from me....and I am not the owner or related to the owner of the company....all my superiors are men and have utmost respect for me and the decisions I make....and for me that is what I consider an independent nation.....
Ashraana it feels great to meet such an enterprising, active , techie girl .. I am an intern in a hosp after completing the medical studies ....

I welcome you once again to the Dhwani forum .. I am sure we would love to hear more from you ...
flower flower

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-16, 02:51

Ashranna wrote:I know I am very lucky to be living in such a country and I am very grateful for that...I am very sorry to hear about the dowry system in india but if u have to change that sytem then education is the way. India produces a lot of educated people it about time they start changing some of traditions. I have no problem with tradition but it must be practical. I am not saying that you should disgrace yourself by being immoral...and doing all the wrong things.. you see I work in one of the manufacturing industries in Trinidad I am the planner of that factory I am the only young lady with the exception of the production clerk and everyday I have to  meet with all the engineers and technicians who are all men of all ages my role is to instruct them of their daily activities and they have never refused and instruction from me....and I am not the owner or related to the owner of the company....all my superiors are men and have utmost respect for me and the decisions I make....and for me that is what I consider an independent nation.....
What! Another Trini in the house? Welcome dear! I am now seeing you on the forum if you have been here a while....

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum