Latest topics

ILKDM #17 - Uff uff Mirchi !!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #17 - Uff uff Mirchi !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 13:50

Repent in Leisure seems to be the maxim by which Jodha is living ... Few days back, Jalal had remarked, 'Zaban aapki bahut chalti hai ' and she proved it true when her runaway tongue lets loose the fact that her primary worry and concern are not her dear husband's  burning tongue but rather her old, loving, careworn parents , enuff to send  Jalal's blood boiling !! but even in his heightened state, his keen ear's picks on that point that will give him a brilliant leverage , one that will apply the breaks on the chalti Zaban express of Jodha or so he hopes !!

It was quite an interesting contrast of their personalities, revealing  a bit about them.. Jalal , despite being in a towering rage , quickly perceives the slip and  can calculate  how to derive  an advantage from it whereas  Jodha just looses her restraint when angry esp when she assumes that her near and dear one's are about to be hurt, gone then are her shackles as she turns into a ferocious Tigress trying to protect her loved's ones... Well, Jalal ha already got his training in breaking the wild horses, elephants .. he has prepared himself well, has the patience of the hunter, sharp eye of the marksman, skill of a archer and an ability to deal the culling blow of a swordsman ..with such resources, Jodha has no other option but to surrender , the only difference being that She shall surrender on HER terms and the emperor would bow and accept it .

Ironic too, to see that Jalal who  HATES Jodha, expects Jodha to feel some compassion for his plight , some  softer feelings for his suffering ..

jalal runs to Ruquaiyya  reminding of of School Bullies who run to regroup with their partner once they come face to face with a strong adversary who has the potential to defeat them.. To remind himself of the perfidy of his new Begum, Jalal eats the Chilly so that he grows impervious of the heat and spice

##Hum thode din ke liye aapke khwabgah main nahi aayenge ...A  remark which should have sent the Highly intelligent queen of Jalal  in alert mode .. but which fails to even trigger a cycle bell ... A Man who was known to have been married already, known to favour his chief consort does not have to hide his coming and goings from his  new parents in law but such is his focus that he does not want any distractions that would divert him away FROM  Hating Jodha !! If Ruqaiyya was not so caught up in her own smug world, she would have recognized that she is losing her husband in the game of marital life , this without Jodha having moved a single pawn..

Interesting too was the story of the poison given to the King..  Agreed , Jodha is indeed  that heady potion that  Jalal is absorbing slowly into his psyche  so much so that pretty soon.. Jodha will be him and he will be part of Jodha, both becoming inseparable , tied by the soul and heart, impregnable by any force, be it of nature or man made.

Ruqaiyya, the child hood friend, one who knows Jalal inside out, who can predict the way moves of the emperor even before he can think it out , one who understands the emotions of Jalal before Jalal can even comprehend that he is prone to the emotion made a startling remark .. that Jalal has met his match ..in Jodha..who has checkmated him yet boh remain oblivious of the startling truth..for Ruquaiyya acknowledges that Jodha indeed is the match for Jalal, the one who can counter him, his destructive abilities *note Ruqs pointedly mentions his slaying which has ceased in the case of Jodha* Jodha is forcing him to explore the unknown avenues that he possesses n so caught up is Jalal in Jodha's thrall..that he is doing the very bidding of Jodha and so overconfident is Ruqaiyya that she does not realize that Jodha has begun to score where she failed ..in the matter of emotions !!

Having had his fill of Dimag, He hurries back to Dil * when does he squeeze in time for Siyasath??*  stands there glowering at her back .. and he is such a Shona Hubby, even  in the midst of listening to her sahasranama * devotional Litany*  regarding his sterling qualities and what he could do with them , he courteously helps her by handing over the Pooja Thaal .. Being a thorough gentleman , he also issues her a advisory .. notifying her that her life is about to get  worse and tht she will have to do lots of hip hops to keep her parents carefree and happy ..

After issuing the ultimatums, He dashes forthwith to his Dimag which is chilling inside the jacuzzi !!! In a unsurprising gesture, both Dimag and Jalal are in tandem on how to outwit Dil but little do they know that a person can exist without a Dimag but never without  a Dil ..

Noteworthy  Scenes

Moti's fate is getting progressively darker .. Adham's obsession is getting higher , will she be the reason for his death or the reason to bring  Jalal and Jodha closer, removing a layer of misunderstanding that envelopes Jodha..

The  first  bridge is being built between Salima and Jodha .. there is a puzzlement  in Jodha on seeing the age difference between Jalal and Salim's combination.. Lets hope it piques her curiosity to find the truth and realize as well as understand  the actions of Jalal..paving the way for softening of her stance or in another way , salima might prove to be an ally when things turn against Jodha as they must ..

Ruqaiiya, the materialistic woman .. a woman who always des everything for a price..  She has agreed to help Jalal in outwitting Jodha ..for a Price   !! what the price might be we do not , would not it be a great shocker for Jalal when  Jodha refuses any gift or price .. would it then highlight to him the essential difference between  Ruqaiyya who values  metals and inanimate things  , Jodha who would rather forego them for the sake of relations ..Will Jalal learn then that somethings cannot be bought,,, Yes, I say !!

Gripe time

Is the Palace a Public market ?? Jodha's mom wander's in when ever she wants without proper announcement by the slave..

where is shivani who was part of the entourage ?? Isn't she anxious to see her sister ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #17 - Uff uff Mirchi !!

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-16, 14:06

Love this TANTS!

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-16, 14:13

Loved ur post Thumbsup 

It was kind of filler epi yday but i do agree on the noteworthy scenes.

1. why or why did cv show ruq bath scene ...the number of bath scene thrown im scared whos next scratch 

2. emperor has new job now how 2 tame his new wifey  n discussing it with his wife cum best fren  what the :lol!: 

3. loved salima-rahim-jodha bonding...her expression change i mean jodha when she was told salima sultan...U got it right puzzlement......Question 

4. loved the complaint scene... jodha jalal... seems like after payal now pooja ki thali

5. hey guys i think moti bai has a crush on jalal ... not Adham ok Wink 

6. adam moti bai what the ... im really afraid of moti bai situation after this...No 

7. i did not get the purpose of her parents staying over for few days but there are no where seen except her mum in the beginning ... Public market exactly :lol!:  Sukanya is no wer scene...  ( is she angry now that she Jodha got the Emperor like wat happen to suryaban :lol!: ) Shivani yes no wer seen 2 even though she came....

8. did jalal say to ruq that he wont be coming to her chamber for few days Wink

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 14:22

perfumeheaven wrote:Love this TANTS!

Thank You, Zai !!:)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 14:31

riyya6 wrote:Loved ur post Thumbsup 

It was kind of filler epi yday but i do agree on the noteworthy scenes.

1. why or why did cv show ruq bath scene ...the number of bath scene thrown im scared whos next scratch 

2. emperor has new job now how 2 tame his new wifey  n discussing it with his wife cum best fren  what the :lol!: 

3. loved salima-rahim-jodha bonding...her expression change i mean jodha when she was told salima sultan...U got it right puzzlement......Question 

4. loved the complaint scene... jodha jalal... seems like after payal now pooja ki thali

5. hey guys i think moti bai has a crush on jalal ... not Adham ok Wink 

6. adam moti bai what the ... im really afraid of moti bai situation after this...No 

7. i did not get the purpose of her parents staying over for few days but there are no where seen except her mum in the beginning ... Public market exactly :lol!:  Sukanya is no wer scene...  ( is she angry now that she Jodha got the Emperor like wat happen to suryaban :lol!: ) Shivani yes no wer seen 2 even though she came....

8. did jalal say to ruq that he wont be coming to her chamber for few days Wink

Thank You, Riyya Jaan..

well..Since we are doing   Mughal's.. I would say Adham Khan !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

2.be happy that he has  got tht job instead of being reduced to a prop

3.ThanQ

4.me too loved the complaint scene, they seemed like proper quarreling hubby and wifey :P 

5.Moti Bai has a crush on jala's shoes, Tht's the first thing she notices ... if she  even dares to look at  Jalal.. Jodha will throw mirchi powder on her..Twisted Evil 

6. makes sense though :cry:

7. Jalal stops them so that he can use their presence to scare Jodha, keeping her fearful and worried..

8. Yep, he did

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-16, 15:40

hug1 Tants

Loved reading u

Ruqs is going to loose the game na.. I hope she does...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-16, 15:43

What an awesome read! Thumbsup Loved every bit of it.

Yes, Jalal wants Jodha to feel sorry for him for the mirchi incidence .... What does it matter if she feels sorry or not :P   Lover boy? 

During the Pooja eves dropping, did he say "you cannot complain to anybody ( I have a hard time understanding the dialogue, wish there was subtitle) ... So he wanted their argument to be something only they share  :heart: 

I missed that part where he says he will not visit Rokeya .... I wonder if that puts Jo Ja in the same room for the night ( the room with no doors and like you said a public place ...LOL)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 15:49

Maria J wrote:hug1 Tants

Loved reading u

long hug

Thanks , Hun

logically, She must  unless  Ekta wants to build up on the 'Price' tag !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-16, 15:55

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:hug1 Tants

Loved reading u

long hug

Thanks , Hun

logically, She must  unless  Ekta wants to build up on the 'Price' tag !!
What do u mean by build up for Price tag ??confused

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 16:11

Shesherkobita wrote:What an awesome read! Thumbsup Loved every bit of it.

Yes, Jalal wants Jodha to feel sorry for him for the mirchi incidence .... What does it matter if she feels sorry or not :P   Lover boy? 

During the Pooja eves dropping, did he say "you cannot complain to anybody ( I have a hard time understanding the dialogue, wish there was subtitle) ... So he wanted their argument to be something only they share  :heart: 

I missed that part where he says he will not visit Rokeya .... I wonder if that puts Jo Ja in the same room for the night ( the room with no doors and like you said a public place ...LOL)

Thanks, Sabi...Cherish your words !!

Possessive lover boy !!  does not want to let her go to Amer ..doesn't he ?? :P :P

No..what he meant was.. You will be placed in a situation where you will be forced to smile in front of your parents while I will make every second a torture  * wherein u neither can cry or swallow the pain* ...soon the torture will escalate to such an extent that you will not be share it with ur servant too !!

he says it in the beginning , I think...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-16, 16:28

Tanthya just like to know what the age diff between jalal n salima. N why she puzzle after knowing its salima sultan Question 

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-16, 16:37

riyya6 wrote:Tanthya just like to know what the age diff between jalal n salima. N why she puzzle after knowing its salima sultan Question 
Sorry to intrude... I think she is surprised that he has a biological son with a much older woman ( she could be in her 30s which is old for that time) ... Guess in time she will see another side of Jalał when she realizes that he adopted that kid to protect him. 

I find Jalal very protective of kids ( Bairam khans son, Maan Singh) ... Maybe because his childhood was marred by tragedies and he feels he needs to protect them, the way he was protected.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 16:41

riyya6 wrote:Tanthya just like to know what the age diff between jalal n salima. N why she puzzle after knowing its salima sultan Question 

Bairam Khan was the foster father of  Jalal, Salima was Bairam Khan's wife ..m not sure of the age difference but  it was leaning towards long gap..and the marriage was in name only..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-16, 16:47

Tanthya wrote:

Possessive lover boy !!  does not want to let her go to Amer ..doesn't he ?? :P :P

No..what he meant was.. You will be placed in a situation where you will be forced to smile in front of your parents while I will make every second a torture  * wherein u neither can cry or swallow the pain* ...soon the torture will escalate to such an extent that you will not be share it with ur servant too !!

Aha... Thank you for the clarification... Kiss 
I heard the last part about not sharing with servants ...  Yes yes they belong to  Exclusive Royal Torture Club. 

No he doesn't want her to go to Amer.. Hee Hee... ( till he gets jealous about Suajmal ànd kicks her out ... This is going to be sooo much fun) bounce 

Loved the part on Dil vs Dimaag in your writing. :heart:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-16, 16:47

@ Sabi: no problem Sabi..... Mayb ur right....but Sabi was she suprise or she felt disgusted by the fact of jalal....

I agree he's protective of kids ...

N guys can anyone tell me what jodha jalal equation now...

Jalal hates jodha fine but does jodha hates him that much... I'm confuse with this couple ....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-16, 16:51

@ tanthya: was it name only in history also or just for this daily soap ... I read somewhere that in reality he was romantically connected with salima 2...

Dil vs Dimag as Sabi said ur explanation was bang on

10q

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-16, 16:55

riyya6 wrote:@ tanthya: was it name only in history also or just for this daily soap ... I read somewhere that in reality he was romantically connected with salima 2...

10q

Sorry for butting in, but Jalal's marriage with Bairam Khan's widow was a documented event in history. He was not romantically involved with Salima, the woman was the wife of a man he looked up to as a father figure after all!

History says Jalal's most favourite queen, and his true love was always Ruqaiyaa.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 17:02

Shesherkobita wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Aha... Thank you for the clarification... Kiss 
I heard the last part about not sharing with servants ...  Yes yes they belong to  Exclusive Royal Torture Club. 

No he doesn't want her to go to Amer.. Hee Hee... ( till he gets jealous about Suajmal ànd kicks her out ... This is going to be sooo much fun) bounce 

Loved the part on Dil vs Dimaag in your writing. :heart:

Thanxx Again !!!

Oooh, Let them have lots and lots of fights before she gets kicked ..I hope that occurs after a year..as that comes when  both are thawing ...I want the frost to continue for a while now !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 17:05

laddoo598 wrote:
riyya6 wrote:@ tanthya: was it name only in history also or just for this daily soap ... I read somewhere that in reality he was romantically connected with salima 2...

10q
Sorry for butting in, but Jalal's marriage with Bairam Khan's widow was a documented event in history. He was not romantically involved with Salima, the woman was the wife of a man he looked up to as a father figure after all!

History says Jalal's most favourite queen, and his true love was always Ruqaiyaa.

Issme Sorry kyun re... Aur tumhari  'Butt' Fixation kab khatam hoga.. Ab toh  post main bhi  'Butt' Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Laddoo is correct, Riyya ..He married  Bairam Khan's wife.. She was his cousin too.. whether he did love her or not..M not so sure for one document claims it was marriage of convenience while another says that he indeed did love Salima !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 17:08

Shesherkobita wrote:
Sorry to intrude... I think she is surprised that he has a biological son with a much older woman ( she could be in her 30s which is old for that time) ... Guess in time she will see another side of Jalał when she realizes that he adopted that kid to protect him. 

I find Jalal very protective of kids ( Bairam khans son, Maan Singh) ... Maybe because his childhood was marred by tragedies and he feels he needs to protect them, the way he was protected.

Yes , he is protective of Kids..

Actually Maan Singh is just 4 years younger to Jalal  but Jalal grew among the blood and death , so wisened up fast ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-16, 17:13

@ tanthya & ladoo598: 10q.... Tanthya I thought their age diff was abt 8 years ....

Ladoo598: can't stop staring at ur signature ...

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 17:15

riyya6 wrote:@ tanthya & ladoo598: 10q....  Tanthya I thought their age diff was abt 8 years ....

Ladoo598: can't stop staring at ur signature ...

Whose ?? Mansingh -J or Salima-J ??

Le, Laddo Mayya , U got another disciple !!:P :P :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-16, 17:19

@ tanthya: it's jalal man Singh.... Salima n jalal I have no idea ....

N another thing tanthya wats ur opinion abt the latest thing abt the change of name n character of JA .... Something like that ....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 17:21

riyya6 wrote:@ tanthya: it's jalal man Singh.... Salima n jalal I have no idea ....

N another thing tanthya wats ur opinion abt the latest thing abt the change of name n character of JA .... Something like that ....

No..difference was 4 years for J n maan singh,  10 years for  J and Maharana Pratap

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-16, 17:22

riyya6 wrote:@ tanthya: it's jalal man Singh.... Salima n jalal I have no idea ....

let it change and lets see what she changes it into.. could be Hira kunwari too

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum