Latest topics

SBS Qubol Hai Segt 16Aug13 " AsYa talk about their awesome experiences in Durban trip"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Qubol Hai Segt 16Aug13 " AsYa talk about their awesome experiences in Durban trip"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-16, 14:27

Written Update ...

The segment starts with the BG song 
.."Dil kahey kya raaj hai , jaaney kya kar gaye..."
Zoya wearing a peacock blue western full sleeved top and trousers, Asad was in light grey suit ...
There were shots of their colouring the Tricolour together ...

VO says that Zoya and Asad were overwhelmed with the showering of  love and affection and gifts from their fans ..from "..saat samundar paar "
They have physically returned but their hearts are still in SA
Asad speaks to the viewers ..."dill pe South Africa chaa gaya hai "

Zoya speaks to the viewers ..." I feel it was all a dream ... And I am still in that dream land "
VO says that Zoya could not eat any thing during the trip ... LOLS

Asad Zoya had nok jhok over who ate what ..LOLs
Zoya ... "I was hungry through out my stay there ... Being a hard core vegetarian i had lots of problems finding some thing suitable for myself .. I survived on wafers only " LOLs
Asad ... No you were not bhookha !! You had lots of stuff.... You had not only wafers, you had mushrooms, bites from my sandwich
You had pasta, .. And ....
ROFL !!

Zoya then complains that non veg food had plenty of variety .. and Asad had no problems ..

Asad agreed to tha point thatNV had lots of cariety but they were not able to eat because they were not accustomed to their tastes...
Zoya agreed to that ...their food was bland ...and ajeeb
LOLS !..

Zoya says that apart from the food everything else was awesome .. The weather was excellent ...

Every where they went they were thronged by fans ... At airports, at malls before n after the show .. And they were offering them flowers n gifts, chocolates....
Asad then enumerates the Salmaan Khan songs on which he performed

Zoya performed group dance on "TV pe breaking news mera ghaagra.."
And another song ...
Asad had the song ..."Pandey ji seeti "
They performed duet on "Marjayiyan... Tere bin main marjayiyaan .." ... And " Tum hi ho ab tum hi ho ...."

VO says that Asad has a minor set back .. A s he was expecting his Real life Zoya to join him at Durban ....
Asad says that yes Jenny was supposed to join him at durban .. But due to shooting schedules she could not come ....( the new production house gave her the ultimatum kya ??....this is just my wild guess yaar ) 
VO then asked them their next dream destination ..
Zoya says she always dreamt of visiting Russia ...
Asad tells her that she better start eating NV food .. Starting from right now .. Because Russia would be tougher for vegetarians than Durban ....LOLs 
Vo then says that Asad and Zoya had lots of masti at SA with the immense love and affection showered on them by their fans and wished them all the best for their show ..
Video update coming up ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Qubol Hai Segt 16Aug13 " AsYa talk about their awesome experiences in Durban trip"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-16, 16:35

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum