Latest topics

TW :KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING IN JOHANNESBURG

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TW :KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING IN JOHANNESBURG

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-18, 16:42

Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti’s first out of India stage show comes with a huge success leaving audience completly overwhemled on 10th August 2013 evening at Durban South Africa.
Qubool Hai lead star cast Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti who are popular as Asya in their fans for their characters Asad Ahmad Khan and Zoya Siddiqui. It is first time for Surbhi Jyoti giving a live performance to her fans in Durban. Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Kyoti appears on the stage together and gives a duet performance for their audience on couple of bollywood numbers.
Well this is not it to the news, let us give out the latest gossip straight from South Africa,
The on screen couple were spotted canoodling and coochie-cooing in SA.. things weren’t just friendly,
KSG known for his playboy antics has probably still not given up on being with girls. The actor was previously married to Shraddha Nigam and that didn’t work out as he was reportedly a cheater and was in an affair with his choreographer Nicole, he is married to the beautiful Jennifer Winget, his second wife.

The witness who spotted KSG and Surbhi Jyoti in Johannesburg said that the two looked much in love  
More than just friends for sure! Let’s see how this torrid encounter between the two shapes up. We hope Jenny is keeping a watch and Surbhi is careful.

Published On August 18, 2013 by Team Television World

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: TW :KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING IN JOHANNESBURG

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-18, 17:11

He is protective about her and she looks up to him, that comes across in SBB but with Winget making constant tour of the set, would the affair have gone undetected.. 

would the two have dared to be so brazen as to coochie coo publicly ..

I am not believing this too much ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-08-18, 17:21

I don't believe....
for I have loads of trust...
in Winget!!!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-18, 17:32

ROFL  Coochie cooing with KSG must be like talking to a wall. The guy with a acting power of a door knob must be doing a bad job of romancing for publicity!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-08-18, 17:46

Shesherkobita wrote:ROFL  Coochie cooing with KSG must be like talking to a wall. The guy with a acting power of a door knob must be doing a bad job of romancing for publicity!
Na re! he is expertiya with doctoratiya in the department!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-18, 17:55

sonshine487 wrote:I don't believe....
in Winget!!!

Me too !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-08-18, 17:57

Tanthya wrote:
in Winget!!!
Me too !!
can't help wishing with all my heart that the news is true, though!
I badly want to see what KW will do to him if so...
wicked, I know... but entertainment hai

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-18, 18:00

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
in Winget!!!
Me too !!
That would be nice... Maybe JW will do some heavy duty romantic scenes with GR as a revenge!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sheilasandhu on 2013-08-18, 18:19

Well it's their life my dear fans and in true honesty as much as i wouldn't like to comment , i feel that in terms of character, disposition and even looks Surbhi is more aligned to Karan. 

Not saying JW is not good looking but she just seems very porcelain like and very stiff and strict in her lifestyle. She would be more suited for someone less boisterous.

sheilasandhu
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-18, 18:28

sheilasandhu wrote:Well it's their life my dear fans and in true honesty as much as i wouldn't like to comment , i feel that in terms of character, disposition and even looks Surbhi is more aligned to Karan. 

Not saying JW is not good looking but she just seems very porcelain like and very stiff and strict in her lifestyle. She would be more suited for someone less boisterous.
Shila Welcome to Dhwani ....

enjoy the freedom here ....

Frnds chatting Frnds chatting

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-08-18, 18:33

Shesherkobita wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
in Winget!!!
Me too !!
That would be nice... Maybe JW will do some heavy duty romantic scenes with GR as a revenge!
Oh Boy!!! Oh Boy!!! Oh Boy!!! bounce bounce bounce 
Then I am praying it is true!
Terey munh mein Ghee Shakkar!!!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-18, 19:03

Lo karlo baat .... Qh ke jalebi aur satyanash mein bas ab yahi baki tha !!!

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-18, 19:05

Sheza wrote:Lo karlo baat .... Qh ke jalebi aur satyanash mein bas ab yahi baki tha !!!
Sheza ...Broken Heart  mera bhi dill toot gay news padkey yaara ....Broken Heart 
Broken Heart Broken Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-18, 19:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sheza wrote:Lo karlo baat .... Qh ke jalebi aur satyanash mein bas ab yahi baki tha !!!
Sheza ...Broken Heart  mera bhi dill toot gay news padkey yaara ....Broken Heart 
Such mein ya mazak kar rahe ho scratch

Expected from KSG nah going by his past record. Neither do I have any sympathy for JW if the rumour is true. She was the other woman once upon a time.

Par yes the show still have a lot left it in it in terms of story. They can do without some personal hungama of actors.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-18, 19:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
Don't worry Manu... As Manorma would say " Saab darama" !

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-18, 19:48

Sheza wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Expected from KSG nah going by his past record. Neither do I have any sympathy for JW if the rumour is true. She was the other woman once upon a time.

Par yes the show still have a lot left it in it in terms of story. They can do without some personal hungama of actors.

I kinda feel sorry for Surbhi though !!  If this is True !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-18, 19:51

I wish it were not true, no one likes to be cheated on. Jennifer is respected on the sets and she behaves in a manner of a respectable married woman. I am not a fan of Jenny nor Surbhi.....However, Surbhi is young and she is gullible. I would not be surprised if she has a crush on him. Afterall they  are thrown against each other on the sets..soo it is possible. Karan on the other hand acknowledges that he is the luckiest man to have a wife like jenny. he should act maturely and behave himself. Is it that every heroine you act with you fall in love? Come on behave. I do not find this piece of information entertaining nor amusing and i do hope it is false.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-18, 20:16

perfumeheaven wrote:I wish it were not true, no one likes to be cheated on. Jennifer is respected on the sets and she behaves in a manner of a respectable married woman. I am not a fan of Jenny nor Surbhi.....However, Surbhi is young and she is gullible. I would not be surprised if she has a crush on him. Afterall they  are thrown against each other on the sets..soo it is possible. Karan on the other hand acknowledges that he is the luckiest man to have a wife like jenny. he should act maturely and behave himself. Is it that every heroine you act with you fall in love? Come on behave. I do not find this piece of information entertaining nor amusing and i do hope it is false.
*dryly* He acknowledged the same with Shraddha too !!

I do wonder how much of it is true though... I would have believed had it been SBB/SBS ..not some  unheard of source..unless someone tells me tht it is credible and sound  site..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-18, 20:24

scratch there were rumours previously but they know they r watched and recorded wherever they go and he must have learnt something from the last time, no.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-18, 20:27

sarra0 wrote:scratch there were rumours previously but they know they r watched and recorded wherever they go and he must have learnt something from the last time, no.
Shocked Shocked Shocked ..WHAT rumors ??

He might have learnt, had there been any lessons given..if rewarded ..why will he learn ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-18, 20:35

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:scratch there were rumours previously but they know they r watched and recorded wherever they go and he must have learnt something from the last time, no.

He might have learnt, had there been any lessons given..if rewarded ..why will he learn ..
There was something a a couple of months ago I remember hearing but i can't remember the source and it was speculating and saying that there was something more between these two..winget was meant to go to SA as well wasn't she but couldn't due to shooting.

U have a point.. did he get off scot free last time or was there any backlash? Discretion is the better part of valour...winget doesn't look like she would take it lying down so for own safety take precautions...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-18, 21:36

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

There was something a a couple of months ago I remember hearing but i can't remember the source and it was speculating and saying that there was something more between these two..winget was meant to go to SA as well wasn't she but couldn't due to shooting.

U have a point.. did he get off scot free last time or was there any backlash?  Discretion is the better part of valour...winget doesn't look like she would take it lying down so for own safety take precautions...

It  could be a publicity gimmick too..He could have felt threatened by the rising popularity of Ayan-Humeira Combo n resorted to this to get back  the buzz n focus n demand..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-18, 23:26

can some let me know if asad and zoya getting married any time soon....or if they are not I am looking for a new serial that makes sense...how can najma get married before asad..and dilshad said they would be married after eid...nothing is happening...except for a few hugs here and there... not even a kiss on the cheek....

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-18, 23:57

Tanthya wrote:
It  could be a publicity gimmick too..He could have felt threatened by the rising popularity of Ayan-Humeira Combo n resorted to this to get back  the buzz n focus n demand..
Thumbsup  Might very well be the case. I wish Gul give more importance ot that story. Its relate able and both acts well.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-19, 00:00

Tanthya wrote:
Sheza wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

I kinda feel sorry for Surbhi though !!  If this is True !!
Y Tants??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum