Latest topics

TW :KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING IN JOHANNESBURG

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TW :KARAN SINGH GROVER AND SURBHI JYOTI CAUGHT ROMANCING IN JOHANNESBURG

Post by Sheza on 2013-08-19, 00:04

Ashranna wrote:can some let me know if asad and zoya getting married any time soon....or if they are not I am looking for a new serial that makes sense...how can najma get married before asad..and dilshad said they would be married after eid...nothing is happening...except for a few hugs here and there... not even a kiss on the cheek....
 Hey ...... I do not think that's happening as Gul believes in happily ever after. So she really does not know what to do with her leads after they get married. Obviously is not written or shown anywhere.

Sheza
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-08-19, 00:12

Ashranna wrote:can some let me know if asad and zoya getting married any time soon....or if they are not I am looking for a new serial that makes sense...how can najma get married before asad..and dilshad said they would be married after eid...nothing is happening...except for a few hugs here and there... not even a kiss on the cheek....
Hi ashrana... No idea... QH isn't as interesting as before. Only Ayan Huma has some chemistry... I'm watching Jodha Akbar which is quite captivating at this moment! Serials are good only first 6-8 months. Akbar has atleast 4 more months to go.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by MeghlaAkash on 2013-08-19, 00:29

I can't tolerate this guy for this reason. No idea if this article is fake or not, but his history is saying that it's nothing impossible for him. And offscreen he does try to send this msg to everyone that he loves his wife a lot. Dude, she is your wife, you should love her, hugging and kissing her in a award function is not gonna clear your past.

MeghlaAkash
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-19, 01:01

Hey a past can be forgotten and forgiven if  the person has changed. There is a saying bad boys do make the best reformed husbands.Lets give Karan the benefit of the doubt unless the is something that comes out from him or Jenny.

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2013-08-19, 01:02

Shesherkobita wrote:
Hi ashrana... No idea... QH isn't as interesting as before. Only Ayan Huma has some chemistry... I'm watching Jodha Akbar which is quite captivating at this moment! Serials are good only first 6-8 months. Akbar has atleast 4 more months to go.
Sab you know it,Girl!~

perfumeheaven

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-19, 01:02

MeghlaAkash wrote:I can't tolerate this guy for this reason. No idea if this article is fake or not, but his history is saying that it's nothing impossible for him. And offscreen he does try to send this msg to everyone that he loves his wife a lot. Dude, she is your wife, you should love her, hugging and kissing her in a award function is not gonna clear your past.
Meghla Akash .. tomar naam taa ati sundor ..

Welcome to Dhwani forum yaara .. please feel free to say what ever you have in your heart .. you have no fear .. cause this is free forum

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-19, 02:13

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:scratch there were rumours previously but they know they r watched and recorded wherever they go and he must have learnt something from the last time, no.
Shocked Shocked Shocked ..WHAT rumors ??

He might have learnt, had there been any lessons given..if rewarded ..why will he learn ..
There was something a a couple of months ago I remember hearing but i can't remember the source and it was speculating and saying that there was something more between these two..winget was meant to go to SA as well wasn't she but couldn't due to shooting.

U have a point.. did he get off scot free last time or was there any backlash?  Discretion is the better part of valour...winget doesn't look like she would take it lying down so for own safety take precautions...
It  could be a publicity gimmick too..He could have felt threatened by the rising popularity of Ayan-Humeira Combo n resorted to this to get back  the buzz n focus n demand..
Possible, didn't realise Ayan and Humaira were getting that much appreciation, so anything to stay in the limelight, how much publicity and appreciation r Ayan Humaira getting? It helps that he can act as well.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-08-19, 05:14

what karan and shubri do is there business and not because they go out together means they are together come on people we live in the21st century why cant they just be good friends..................

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-19, 10:13

Ashranna wrote:what karan and shubri do is there business and not because they go out together means they are together come on people we live in the21st century why cant they just be good friends..................
I agree with you Ashranna ...
This is just gossip .. For the sadist pleasure of the gossip mongers ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-08-19, 10:57

Hot gossipss... ooh too spicy for my liking...

I hope the gossip is not true... For the sake of happiness of the real life couple!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

KSG and Surbhi in zjhb

Post by Reshmita on 2013-09-09, 00:04

Both KSG and Surbhi have said they are very good friends, they are very comfortable with each other, what do we believe, are they more than just friends or not?????

Reshmita
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 01:18

Reshmita wrote:Both KSG and Surbhi have said they are very good friends, they are very comfortable with each other, what do we believe, are they more than just friends or not?????
Reshmita .. first of all .. you are Warmly welcomed to Dhwani forum .... Enjoy the freedom in this forum yaara ....

Karan and Surabhi are just good friends my dear friend .. this was just some hot gossip

:lol!: :lol!:  

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reshmita on 2013-09-09, 14:35

Thank you Sumana,

There are just a few offscreen moments between Karan and Surbhi which make me a bit doubtful though, things you wouldn't do with a friend.....

Reshmita
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-09-09, 14:42

Reshmita wrote:Thank you Sumana,

There are just a few offscreen moments between Karan and Surbhi which make me a bit doubtful though, things you wouldn't do with a friend.....

Reshmita I am a Karan Jenny fan since DMG days .. And love that couple ...

So I woild say all these scenes are scripted just to create some buzz for the Show ... Surabhi is a grounded girl .... Ido feel she is not a home wrecker ....

Other wise KSG is a colourful personality .. You never know Wink Wink Wink 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: