Latest topics

Spoiler News Qubool Hai 19Aug13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler News Qubool Hai 19Aug13

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-19, 01:33

Spoiler News :
''There will be a new entry in the show, which will be like a very short cameo.. the person will play the character of Asad's School's English Teacher
Now put on your thinking caps to guess on what this entry will be all about

credit - Oishi


Qubool Hai twist: Zoya to help Asad for taking right decisions

The upcoming episode will bring some familiar tension for Asad and Zoya in Qubool Hai on ZEE TV. On a side, Asad and Zoya are
imagining for their beautiful married life.
On the other end, they are worried for Nazma's future.
Asad is tensed to know that Nazma loves Imran whom Nikhat loves too. However, Nikhat has broken her
relationship with him. But Asad does not want to make both
Nikhat and Nazma sad because they are his sisters and he loves them equally. On the other hand, Imran has also asked to Asad to talk to his family for his and Nazma's marriage. It will now be seen that Zoya will insist to Asad to take a decision for Nazma but Asad will be seen confusing to choose the decision. Let's see how Zoya will resolve this problem.

Credits to original uploader in FB 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Qubool Hai 19Aug13

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-19, 01:43

nahin hona tha
nahin hona tha
lekin hogaya
hogaya hai mujhe pyar

I certainly find out another advantage of 'love'; they give masaledaar-twist to the tv serials right suman?

anyways thanks for sharing and I already knew it was coming ........ except the new entry :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Qubool Hai 19Aug13

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-19, 02:41

aasudi wrote:nahin hona tha
nahin hona tha
lekin hogaya
hogaya hai mujhe pyar

I certainly find out another advantage of 'love'; they give masaledaar-twist to the tv serials right suman?

anyways thanks for sharing and I already knew it was coming ........ except the new entry :)
Asad will be furious when Tannu's baby is exposed.. Najma n her family are heading doe heart break, Nikhat has uncertain future .. Ufff kya confusion hai yaar ... Just dunno where all this is leading to Aasudi ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Qubool Hai 19Aug13

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-19, 11:01

Suman actually i hv absolutely stopped watching the show....so i exactly cnt say what wil or in what way things wil takes place but i think its definitely hard 4 qh team to clear this mess...over voltage dramas toh pehle se hi the but now its time 4 illogical issues n dumbo execution...gul mata ki jay...i hope like many ppl say with qh gul wont repeat her habit but i have high doubt on it...

By the way, arshad has stopped directing the show right? I thnk i hv seen some other directors' name the other day...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Qubool Hai 19Aug13

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-19, 12:46

aasudi wrote:Suman actually i hv absolutely stopped watching the show....so i exactly cnt say what wil or in what way things wil takes place but i think its definitely hard 4 qh team to clear this mess...over voltage dramas toh pehle se hi the but now its time 4 illogical issues n dumbo execution...gul mata ki jay...i hope like many ppl say with qh gul wont repeat her habit but i have high doubt on it...

By the way, arshad has stopped directing the show right? I thnk i hv seen some other directors' name the other day...
Actually you are right about the Dumbo execution and illogical plots ...even the Asya romance is not touch the viewers hearts .. The chemistry is missing yaar
No :cry: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Qubool Hai 19Aug13

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-19, 15:09

--sumana13-- wrote:
aasudi wrote:Suman actually i hv absolutely stopped watching the show....so i exactly cnt say what wil or in what way things wil takes place but i think its definitely hard 4 qh team to clear this mess...over voltage dramas toh pehle se hi the but now its time 4 illogical issues n dumbo execution...gul mata ki jay...i hope like many ppl say with qh gul wont repeat her habit but i have high doubt on it...

By the way, arshad has stopped directing the show right? I thnk i hv seen some other directors' name the other day...
Actually you are right about the Dumbo execution and illogical plots ...even the Asya romance is not touch the viewers hearts .. The chemistry is missing yaar
No :cry: 
i don't love both the actors portrayal that much leave finding chemistry between them.......... and i already said for surbhi since she is new to tv,she is improving but day after day karan is disappointing the viewers , i think............. he was more good while under ASR-ish influence than new look .................. instead vikraant is fabulous............ but the tracks now doesn't have high chances to capture the hearts even if the drama captures the mind :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2716
Join date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler News Qubool Hai 19Aug13

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:01


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum