Now im feeling more bad than these people suing IPK title and sets

Grrr if they had such high feeling for ipk they would have given 8 pm slot

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: 6 pm…………..J)))))))L((((((

Post by riyya6 on 2013-08-19, 13:47

ipk 2 at 6pm Shocked ....

I just dun understand one thing why cant they leave IPK alone n on top of that new leads.... Shocked ....

no Ipk without Sarun BAS:cry: .....

Even though its their business decision, its so sad how they are playing with fans. Sad but true....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-19, 14:32

where the hell did my comment go hun?

m frustrated with my network connection now ............ Bang 

shami dear ,like ipk madness has not gotten down an ounce in almost one year to its fans then how on the earth star can keep  its hands off hun ? 

ipk is their golden-egg-laying-goose when it was on air and still is since the re-runs and this ek baar fir se ,

but let it just pass since its their too-much-money-driven-business-strategy , I doubt they will listen to the fans heart ............

but one thing that doesn't go well with me is , star is behaving as if they solely made ipk a hit whereas the truth is its due to their interference ipk lost its charm while running .......... so its them who has a great role in ruining ipk and still r doing the same ........... they r all set to prove that they will make another sizzling lovestory like ipk since they think ipk was what they made, but the truth is star plays major role in butchering ipk while its run........

i sincerely wish this show to topple ipk's popularity ........... if only , a mother can insult or disregard  her elder child for her younger one :)

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-19, 15:19

sorry shami , u have posted this on both show's forum and i mistook it and thought due to my network problem, my comment was not registered at all ......... hehe......... its high time i should check up my mind along with my eyes too  :*lol*:

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by muskaan.tekwani on 2013-08-25, 12:11

yaar IPK WAS GIVEN THE BEST TIME SLOT...8:00 PM
BUT THIS IS QUITE DISAAPOINING...MAYBE THE PRODUCERS KNOW THAT VIEWERS ARE IN LOVE WITH ARSHI (SARUN) AND SEEING ASTHA AND SHLOK (NAAM HI KITNE DUNB HAI YAAR) IN THEIR PLACE.....WOULD BE HARD

muskaan.tekwani

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-08-25, 14:02

muskaan.tekwani wrote:yaar IPK WAS GIVEN THE BEST TIME SLOT...8:00 PM
BUT THIS IS QUITE DISAAPOINING...MAYBE THE PRODUCERS KNOW THAT VIEWERS ARE IN LOVE WITH ARSHI (SARUN) AND SEEING ASTHA AND SHLOK (NAAM HI KITNE DUNB HAI YAAR) IN THEIR PLACE.....WOULD BE HARD
might not b that ........ in 8 pm there is balika vadhu[sphere origins] in colors for trps , jodha Akbar which is becoming online popular nowadays and garnering good trps too ; along with mahadev in life ok ..... so its good not to battle so they tried fresh slot I think........ besides 'meri bhabhi ' is doing fine in 8 pm, it wud not be appropriate to replace that with a new show...... I think they will replace saraswatichandra if the response is good.......... but they r experimenting is what I too believe

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum