Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-20, 16:41

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: New Montage!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-20, 16:44

pollyanna wrote:

I noticed it Y'day..I also noted that it is still JA ... when is the naamkaran ceremony ??

Is Rajat standing on some stool or something, he seems suddenly taller than her ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-20, 16:51

Grrrr....Jalal ke shaan mein gustakhi.....shehenshah ka mazaak nahi urate :P  affraid 

yep....it started airing since yesterday.....How i wish Ekta shows a thenga to those protesters once her movie has run for a week Wink Wink and not change the name :P  For once I want Ekta to act like the real bad world of entertainment to those people.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-20, 16:53

pollyanna wrote:Grrrr....Jalal ke shaan mein gustakhi.....shehenshah ka mazaak nahi urate :P  affraid 

yep....it started airing since yesterday.....How i wish Ekta shows a thenga to those protesters once her movie has run for a week Wink Wink and not change the name :P  For once I want Ekta to act like the real bad world of entertainment to those people.
but won't they start their morcha again

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-20, 16:53

Nice Montage haven't watched the last episode ..yes Tants Rajat is looking taller here ..

@ Pallo new name ??? didn't know about it ..kya naam rakha hai ???

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-20, 16:57

Maria J wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Grrrr....Jalal ke shaan mein gustakhi.....shehenshah ka mazaak nahi urate :P  affraid 

Maria....if EK really wants....am sure they can be quietened. I am really surprised that she agreed to change the name...rather modify it.....agar main rehti aur mera clout hota Ekta jaisa....toh main kabhi na maanti......

its more political fight now than historical facts.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-20, 16:58

Nice Montage haven't watched the last episode ..yes Tants Rajat is looking taller here ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-20, 16:59

cheena007 wrote:Nice Montage haven't watched the last episode ..yes Tants Rajat is looking taller here ..

Guess...they will stick to Akbar.....not yet confirmed

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-20, 16:59

Sacheee, Mazak nahi uddate ..Toh teekh hai..Hum nahi uddayenge balki paidalwa chalayenge !! :P

I so wish the same too .. giving into this folks , will alwasy lead to more giving in ..leading to a point where creativity will just dry up ..

In this aspect, i really appreciate Zee for its firm stand, had it been SP ..it would have changed and done everything to appease few minorities ..then that's why SP is leader, I suppose.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-20, 17:02

pollyanna wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Maria....if EK really wants....am sure they can be quietened. I am really surprised that she agreed to change the name...rather modify it.....agar main rehti aur mera clout hota Ekta jaisa....toh main kabhi na maanti......

I think Ekta is in a mood for peace.. As she is coming back in SP also.. wasn't there some trouble between SP and Ekta also..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-20, 17:03

Maria J wrote:

But for how long can they sustain it ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-20, 17:05

pollyanna wrote:
cheena007 wrote:Nice Montage haven't watched the last episode ..yes Tants Rajat is looking taller here ..

Akbar .....how boring !! what is the need for change now ???there is this movie called Jodha Akbar then what is the problem with this one ?? you are right its more of political fight ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-20, 17:10

Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

till they get bored..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-20, 17:20

Maria J wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Maria J wrote:

I think Ekta is in a mood for peace.. As she is coming back in SP also.. wasn't there some trouble between SP and Ekta also..
Maiya ke liye no permanent friend or foe...rather that industry has everything except a good friend......sab ek doosre ka back scratch karte hai depending on circumstances.

Maiya and peace affraid Shocked

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-20, 17:21

Maria J wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Maria J wrote:

till they get bored..

which they will when they realize tht none are giving them Bhav !!Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-20, 17:25

May be he is standing on a low stool ??scratch

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-20, 17:27

cheena007 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Akbar .....how boring !! what is the need for change now ???there is this movie called Jodha Akbar then what is the problem with this one ?? you are right its more of political fight ...

Sugar....ppl are creating ruckus to change name of show for an actor (read BS);Shocked Rolling Eyes 

why will the Rajputs not cry hoarse when their raajkumari is being put in bad light???Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-08-20, 17:35

pollyanna wrote:
Maria J wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Maria J wrote:but won't they start their morcha again

Maiya ke liye no permanent friend or foe...rather that industry has everything except a good friend......sab ek doosre ka back scratch karte hai depending on circumstances.

Maiya and peace affraid Shocked
except Barun and Akshay they are are good friends na.. till the point of using headbands.. In today's SBS or SBB i saw the rakhi segment of Akshay and Riddhi and he was wearing one..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-20, 17:41

pollyanna wrote:
cheena007 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Sugar....ppl are creating ruckus to change name of show for an actor (read BS);Shocked Rolling Eyes 

why will the Rajputs not cry hoarse when their raajkumari is being put in bad light???Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Na re Jodha is not being put in bad light ,in fact she is shown as a princess who sacrificed her life for Amer ..Rajputs should feel happy 

regarding name change its a historical show some agree and some may not  but there is avoidance , name Jodha do exist in history of Mugals ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-20, 17:50

cheena007 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
cheena007 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Guess...they will stick to Akbar.....not yet confirmed

Na re Jodha is not being put in bad light ,in fact she is shown as a princess who sacrificed her life for Amer ..Rajputs should feel happy 

regarding name change its a historical show some agree and some may not  but there is avoidance , name Jodha do exist in history of Mugals ...

That's what we think, but  for Rajputs ..imagine seeing themselves as vanquished , their pride will not take what is shown esp when they argue that there are no Jodha

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-20, 18:27

Tfs.. orange and pink costumes...u

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-20, 18:35

pollyanna wrote:
Maria J wrote:

I think the only reason she agreed to change the name was because the protesters were hell bent on banning the release of OUATIM in the state of Rajasthan, now obviously her film would suffer losses if that happened.

I half expect her to behave like the bad ass she is and not follow through on her word now that OUATIM has released and failed spectacularly at the box office! :P  Also, JA became the number 2 show on Zee behind QH, so obviously the channel will back the show up as well.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum