Latest topics

Jodha Akbar - Reel Couples who don't talk in Real Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar - Reel Couples who don't talk in Real Life

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-21, 02:08

Reel couples who don’t talk to each other in real life
Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Aug 21, 2013, 12.00AM IST

'Jodha-Akbar' is a love story, but the actors in this TV show — Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma — don't talk to each other in real life. So, what is the issue? Says a source, "Rajat feels he is senior to Paridhi and so, keeps away. Hence, they haven't been able to break the ice. Even though they don't communicate, they manage to shoot their scenes without any issues."

This is not the only case on TV. There are other onscreen couples who do not get along in real life, but it hasn't affected their work. Here are a few examples:

Simran kaur-Mudit Nayar (Anamika) Simran, who plays the title role, is an introvert. She keeps to herself on the set. "She may be reserved, but people feel she acts like a diva. Mudit and she just couldn't strike a rapport. They don't speak to each other once their scenes are over."

Hina Khan—Karan Mehra (Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai) Though the show has been running for over four years, the lead couple Karan and Hina are yet to warm up to each other. They've had no showdown over anything, yet they keep to themselves and don't communicate even during breaks.

Sanaya Irani—Farhan Khan (Chhanchhan) Farhan had a tough time striking the right chord with Sanaya, which, in turn, affected their onscreen chemistry. He was eventually replaced in the show. Farhan had reportedly said that Sanaya was rude to him during their shoot.

http://timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/Jodha-Akbar-Karan-Mehra-Hina-Khan-Yeh-Rishta-Kya-Kehlata-Hai/articleshow/21935092.cms?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=toitv

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar - Reel Couples who don't talk in Real Life

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-08-21, 11:22

This is juicy bit of news yaar .. Thanks for sharing Sarra

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-21, 14:25

Well, Well.. Rajat  has the moniker 'Akhdoo' too..So I am not surprised by the standoffish attitude ..

Hope they break the ice ..Well, even if they don't..Just don't stop delivering On Screen

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-21, 14:57

Tants i didn't know that, this surprised me, the only thing I had heard was that he had said she was p
beautiful and he had a hard time talking to beautiful women.  I didn't realise he had attitude already.. he is only young isn't he?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-21, 15:05

sarra0 wrote:Tants i didn't know that, this surprised me, the only thing I had heard was that he had said she was p
beautiful and he had a hard time talking to beautiful women.  I didn't realise he had attitude already.. he is only young isn't he?

21 or 22 , Sarra Jaan..

He got his fame when he was 17 itself ...Girls just went crazy over his portrayal of Prithiviraj .. I guess that has seeped in or it could be that he is a No Nonsense kind who prefers to be aloof rather than playing to the gallery..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-21, 15:21

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Tants i didn't know that, this surprised me, the only thing I had heard was that he had said she was p
21 or 22 , Sarra Jaan..

He got his fame when he was 17 itself ...Girls just went crazy over his portrayal of Prithiviraj .. I guess that has seeped in or it could be that he is a No Nonsense kind who prefers to be aloof rather than playing to the gallery..
He was young wen he found fame and if he continues getting fame that may go further to his head... i wouldn't have thought until recently the two of them would have had many scenes together, less c if it thaws with time..As long as he does his job it doesn't matter but they r long shoots talkin to co workers may make it a bit more pleasant.

i am going to keep disappearing, having issues with D on time phone since yesterday

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-21, 15:36

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
21 or 22 , Sarra Jaan..

He was young wen he found fame and if he continues getting fame that may go further to his head... i wouldn't have thought until recently the two of them would have had many scenes together, less c if it thaws with time..As long as he does his job it doesn't matter but they r long shoots talkin to co workers may make it a bit more pleasant.

i am going to keep disappearing, having issues with D on time phone since yesterday

It coud be that he is introverted ..

They re not the only people there, there will be many more  people, they can speak to them too..

in fact reminds of Kasauti Zindagi ke,  Shweta and  Cezane Khan did not get along well at all yet they had good chemistry between them and their work never suffered..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-21, 15:54

I want a good show, its not mandatory that u get along well with everybody on the sets. I guess till the time one delivers and it gets translated to the screen, its a good ROI :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-08-22, 10:47

thanks for sharing sarra 

WOW !! this is surprising ..., totally agree with Pallo here...both are doing great job it doesn't matter if they don't get along ....

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-22, 16:55

Maybe he is just an introvert, or maybe he is one of those people who need the other party to come and break the ice before they allow themselves to mingle freely.

But it really doesn't matter as long the on-screen equation remains untroubled :)

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum