Latest topics

When the SOUL talked!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-21, 15:42

Jalal - Zindagi mein aisa pehli baar hua tha ki hame neend nahi aa rahi thi Jodha..Uss din yeh keh kar hum keval cheenna jaante hai tumne hamari neend cheenli thi..!!

Jodha - Hume toh pata bhi nahi tha ki hamare baaton ka aap par prabhav padne laga hai..Aap prathishodh ki bhaavna mein jal rahe the..aur hum apne vivashta mein din raat kaat rahe the..Aap sada kehte rahe ki aap prem nahi karsakte kyunki aapke paas hrudayi nahi..parantu aap ye nahi jaante the ki prem ho ya grinah dono hrudayi se hi kiye jaate hain..aapka hrudayi na hone ka dam kitna asathya tha na shahenshah..!!



Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-08-22, 20:53; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-21, 15:44

This show has gems hidden within ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-21, 15:50

So true Sathu...yesterday was a mediocre episode but this scene took it a notch higher.....

Uff Rajat ki awaaz......I am fida on his voice modulation.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-22, 16:56

pollyanna wrote:So true Sathu...yesterday was a mediocre episode but this scene took it a notch higher.....

Uff Rajat ki awaaz......I am fida on his voice modulation.....


Jo pehle hua na aab hone laga hai, dil pallo ko jaga kar, aab sone laga hai..
Yeh ishq hai, ya kuch aur hai, ya bas khali khali shor hai?


Twisted Evil

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-08-22, 16:58

laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:So true Sathu...yesterday was a mediocre episode but this scene took it a notch higher.....

Uff Rajat ki awaaz......I am fida on his voice modulation.....


Jo pehle hua na aab hone laga hai, dil pallo ko jaga kar, aab sone laga hai..
Yeh ishq hai, ya kuch aur hai, ya bas khali khali shor hai?


Twisted Evil

I love this song!!! bounce 

and yes...when his soul spoke(that husky voice)...then i was so much reminded of certain SOMEONE.... Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by laddoo598 on 2013-08-22, 17:02

pollyanna wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:So true Sathu...yesterday was a mediocre episode but this scene took it a notch higher.....

Uff Rajat ki awaaz......I am fida on his voice modulation.....


Jo pehle hua na aab hone laga hai, dil pallo ko jaga kar, aab sone laga hai..
Yeh ishq hai, ya kuch aur hai, ya bas khali khali shor hai?


Twisted Evil
I love this song!!! bounce 

and yes...when his soul spoke(that husky voice)...then i was so much reminded of certain SOMEONE.... Wink

Husky voices, I have been a sucker for husky voices ever since I came across a certain SOMEONE.

Rajat actually has good voice modulation, its one of those things that help in exuding the power, authority of an emperor when physically he is such a tiny thing. His body language and voice modulation does wonders, especially when he is sharing screen space with hulks like Adham Khan and still has to overshadow them.

laddoo598
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 370
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : LaLa Land

Back to top Go down

Re: When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-22, 17:04

laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
laddoo598 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:So true Sathu...yesterday was a mediocre episode but this scene took it a notch higher.....

Uff Rajat ki awaaz......I am fida on his voice modulation.....


Jo pehle hua na aab hone laga hai, dil pallo ko jaga kar, aab sone laga hai..
Yeh ishq hai, ya kuch aur hai, ya bas khali khali shor hai?


Twisted Evil
I love this song!!! bounce 

and yes...when his soul spoke(that husky voice)...then i was so much reminded of certain SOMEONE.... Wink
Husky voices, I have been a sucker for husky voices ever since I came across a certain SOMEONE.

Rajat actually has good voice modulation, its one of those things that help in exuding the power, authority of an emperor when physically he is such a tiny thing. His body language and voice modulation does wonders, especially when he is sharing screen space with hulks like Adham Khan and still has to overshadow them.

Not to forget the formidable, Booming voiced Maham Anga ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-22, 17:49

Nice dialogue..yesterday's episode i take it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-08-22, 18:05

sarra0 wrote:Nice dialogue..yesterday's episode i take it...
*Sigh* day Before


You really need to plonk down in front of TV, sarra Jaan

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by sarra0 on 2013-08-22, 18:13

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice dialogue..yesterday's episode i take it...
*Sigh* day Before


You really need to plonk down in front of TV, sarra Jaan
One is biszzy buszzyy, ah tv wat is that?? i managed to download them so hopefully will get a chance to watch them on the weekend. Can't watch them on TV, don't get Zee..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: When the SOUL talked!!!!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:13


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum